PDA

View Full Version : Ask questions about The Slide into Paris

Jay
04-08-2007, 05:17 PM
I wasn't quite sure where to ask this, whether or not to make a separate thread for questions..but, anywho..

Is there only going to be one for the men?
no women?

Kirkus
04-08-2007, 05:51 PM
I wasn't quite sure where to ask this, whether or not to make a separate thread for questions..but, anywho..

no women?

Just the ATP.

bea26
04-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Just the ATP.

Boo!

dryrunguy
04-10-2007, 10:16 AM

no women?

We'll get at least one in for the women sometime this year... Maybe leading up to the U.S. Open... We did one last fall leading up to the YEC, but I don't think you had joined the board yet.

Dry

Jay
04-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Boo!
double boo!!

anywho...

carry on ;)

jjnow
04-10-2007, 12:36 PM
double boo!!

anywho...

carry on ;)
As Dry said, last year we played "Mujeres a Madrid," which I think you missed. I'm sure we'll have an opportunity to play the WTA sometime this year.

Mr. Koffie did "A Month in the Sun" back in January, but I can't remember -- was it only ATP?

I love these fantasy tennis games. Still trying to win one. I'm playing the Whirlpool game on the Sony Ericsson site. If you really want to play the women's field, you could play there too. You probably wouldn't be able to win barring a miracle, coming so late in the season, but you could still play for the fun of it.

jj

oploskoffie
04-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Mr. Koffie did "A Month in the Sun" back in January, but I can't remember -- was it only ATP?

AMitS was a combined tournament, WTA and ATP, and it included the Oz Open. 't Was one BUSY month :p :D