PDA

View Full Version : Who's Online?

PeterSkan
04-04-2007, 10:08 AM
I see the "Who's Online" feature that was part of the Quick Links drop down menu has disappeared.

Why was it removed?

Also - how do you modify text and insert smillies?

mmmm8
04-04-2007, 10:13 AM
I see the "Who's Online" feature that was part of the Quick Links drop down menu has disappeared.

Why was it removed?

Also - how do you modify text and insert smillies?

It was removed because it showed things we thought were too private, like to whom one is writing a PM, or whose profile s/he is viewing.

You can still see who's online when logged in at the bottom of the main page, you just can't see what that they are viewing a PM from member X right this second.

Re: editing, read my reply in the prediction thread

Kirkus
04-04-2007, 10:52 AM
It was removed because it showed things we thought were too private, like to whom one is writing a PM, or whose profile s/he is viewing.

You can still see who's online when logged in at the bottom of the main page, you just can't see what that they are viewing a PM from member X right this second.

Re: editing, read my reply in the prediction thread

I think you also wrote about it in "Info about the new forum" board... "How to get editing options."

mmmm8
04-04-2007, 10:53 AM
I think you also wrote about it in "Info about the new forum" board... "How to get editing options."

And my post in the prediction thread points there :)

PeterSkan
04-04-2007, 04:51 PM
OK Ok

I got it

:kiss: :) ;) :mad: :( :shocked: :cool: :confused: :rolleyes: :p :o :lipsrsealed: :cry: :kiss: :undecided:

:D

:boxing: