PDA

View Full Version : It's sooooooo slow!!!!

Kirkus
10-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh! [smiley=flipoff.gif]

Doll_Face
10-31-2005, 05:37 AM
Kirkus,

Don't worry too much about it; we're dealing with it. If I understand it correctly, the other alternative will wipe out our entire history. Is that correct? Don't let me stand in the way of progress :-/

Kirkus
10-31-2005, 09:53 AM
Kirkus,

Don't worry too much about it; we're dealing with it. If I understand it correctly, the other alternative will wipe out our entire history. Is that correct? Don't let me stand in the way of progress :-/
Actually, we can keep our history. I just need to find a new hosting company that won't F us up like the last one did. I have one in mind (the host of stenvall.net where I put the temp forum). But I'm going to test the hell out of it before even thinking of another move. We have to get off this server at some point. I can't expect to grow our membership if we're this slow.

Doll_Face
10-31-2005, 08:03 PM
Oh, I thought with our other option we'd lose data. You still sound a little ticked so I won't say much - lol, but a dependable and well tested server is the way to go. Don't worry, we'll be okay. With that said, I'm getting out this thread quick.

[smiley=flamed.gif]

Kirkus
10-31-2005, 08:51 PM
Oh, I thought with our other option we'd lose data. You still sound a little ticked so I won't say much - lol, but a dependable and well tested server is the way to go. Don't worry, we'll be okay. With that said, I'm getting out this thread quick.

[smiley=flamed.gif]
LOL. I love you, Doll. You always make me laugh.

I'm not ticked, and this will sound sappy, but I just want the best for us. I want the best for 3m, Moose, and Sporto who run our contests and deserve as many players as they can get. I want the best for you, Catz, Bets and all regular TAT members who post daily, I want the best for our occasional poster so they might post more, I want the best for our guests so they might be encouraged to jump into the fray, and I want the best for me because I love this place and want it to flourish.

This server is pretty darn dependable, the only posts we ever lost were the ones that I deleted in the beginning when I was green. But it's very slow.

Okay, I'm done rambling.

Doll_Face
11-01-2005, 07:09 AM

[smiley=flamed.gif]
LOL. I love you, Doll. You always make me laugh.

I'm not ticked, and this will sound sappy, but I just want the best for us. I want the best for 3m, Moose, and Sporto who run our contests and deserve as many players as they can get. I want the best for you, Catz, Bets and all regular TAT members who post daily, I want the best for our occasional poster so they might post more, I want the best for our guests so they might be encouraged to jump into the fray, and I want the best for me because I love this place and want it to flourish.

This server is pretty darn dependable, the only posts we ever lost were the ones that I deleted in the beginning when I was green. But it's very slow.

Okay, I'm done rambling.

I too love TAT and I'm positive that you'll find us another server that's highly dependable and offers the utmost in satisfaction. Papa, I have faith in you [smiley=kissing.gif]