PDA

View Full Version : Do you think should I leave this forum?

PierceCheng
11-16-2005, 04:52 AM
Dear all members & moderators:

I want to leave because nobody want to talk with me. :( [smiley=sad.gif] :'( [smiley=cry.gif]

Thus, if you want to detain me, can you give me your comments please? :-?

I look forward to hearing from you. [smiley=wavey.gif]

Yours faithfully

PierceCheng
(Location in Hong Kong)

16th November 2005

Moose
11-16-2005, 08:26 AM
why would no one want to talk to you, Pierce/Chang...after all, your name is two of my favorite players?

I voted "no", and I'll look forward to seeing some of your posts and replying

Sebastien447
11-16-2005, 09:20 AM
Don't worry PC, it's just that the board is a little slow right now ... going through some growing pains. But it is a lot of fun here! Once we get through this rough patch, watch out!

So I invite you to stick around! Come January this place will heat up, maybe even sooner ...

Sebastien447
11-16-2005, 09:59 AM
Hey PC, I've been "detained" myself for quite some time ... but now that I'm back, your poll has me a bit confused ...

there seem to be members willing to talk with you (we're an awfully friendly bunch) ...

check here (http://www.talkabouttennis.com/cgi-bin/TATv2/nph-YaBB.pl?num=1130395845)

Kirkus
11-16-2005, 11:10 PM
I agree with both Moose and Sebastien.

I've enjoyed the few posts you've made and look forward to seeing more of what you have to say.

I certainly don't think you should leave. We need permanent members who enjoy the sport we all love, Tennis.

Doll_Face
11-17-2005, 08:13 AM
Of course I voted NO, PierceCheng. Stick around and show us what ya got and what you're thinking. Your girl ended the season strong and she'll be a favorite at the AO so I'm sure the place will heat up like Sebe said.

Give us a chance :-*