PDA

View Full Version : How come TATChat! is nearly never used??

Jelisabeta
02-01-2006, 02:48 PM
I think I'd be fun!! I had this chat with Midday last week and it was really nice.

So :-?

Kirkus
02-01-2006, 03:39 PM
I think I'd be fun!! I had this chat with Midday last week and it was really nice.

Now that's an excellent question!

Answers?

Sebastien447
02-01-2006, 04:04 PM

Answers?

Members probably don't know it's there. It used to be down at the bottom of TAT, and it was very simple to use ... CLICK and you were on. It used to be very popular, and I think that was due to ease of use.

Now it's more of a process. I couldn't get on the thing when I tried.

Kirkus
02-01-2006, 05:40 PM

Answers?

Members probably don't know it's there. It used to be down at the bottom of TAT, and it was very simple to use ... CLICK and you were on. It used to be very popular, and I think that was due to ease of use.

Now it's more of a process. I couldn't get on the thing when I tried.

I think you're on to something there, Sebers. Unfortunately with the forum upgrade last year, the "built-in" chat was discontinued so I had to install a separate, "stand-alone" chat. Personally I have no problem using it.

Have you tried the "safe mode" Sebers?

Doll_Face
02-01-2006, 08:23 PM
The chat kicks me out every now and then, but I think it's a great tool. We should all use it more, especially for semi-private conversations amongst TATeurs. [smiley=gossip.gif]

Sebastien447
02-01-2006, 08:29 PM
will try again kirkaspazman :P

hey dollerino, where the hell you been hangin

and don't you DARE say TOB! ;)

Doll_Face
02-01-2006, 08:43 PM
will try again kirkaspazman :P

hey dollerino, where the hell you been hangin

and don't you DARE say TOB! ;)

My attorney's office pitching a boogalu.

It's looking good now though :D It's sweet sailing from here on.

Jelisabeta
02-25-2006, 02:09 PM
you can even go private, guys (and girls). This is kinda exciting. :P

I've used it a couple of times and it's great!!

Start using it.

Promote it. Exploite it!

It really is an asset to this site!! [smiley=overhead_clap.gif]

Aton
02-25-2006, 05:07 PM
I just tried to login. I put in my username, luvn10is, and my PW and it told me 'Username luvn10is was not found'.

:-?

Am I doing something wrong?

Sebastien447
02-25-2006, 05:11 PM
I just tried to login. I put in my username, luvn10is, and my PW and it told me 'Username luvn10is was not found'.

did that happen while you were trying to register? ... because you have to register for TATchat first

Aton
02-25-2006, 05:23 PM

did that happen while you were trying to register? ... because you have to register for TATchat first

Ohhh...okay.

Aton
02-25-2006, 05:26 PM

Ohhh...okay.

Ummm...I'm a little slow. Where do I register for TATChat?

Sebastien447
02-25-2006, 05:29 PM

Ohhh...okay.

I think it's right there on the initial TATchat screen that pops up

Aton
02-25-2006, 05:35 PM

Ohhh...okay.

I think it's right there on the initial TATchat screen that pops up

I'm slow but I eventually figured it out. Liz was gone. But now that I got it, I'll use it more.

Jelisabeta
02-26-2006, 03:23 AM
Hey Luvn10is,

I'm in Europe and it was already late as it was.

Hope to catch you there, sometime.

Liz

Jelisabeta
02-26-2006, 03:26 AM
Sébastien,

Sorry about yesterday, but Star and I had sort of a thing we needed to talk to eachother about. Hopefully we'll continue chatting, trying to drag in as many people as possible!!

Liz

Sebastien447
02-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Sébastien,

Sorry about yesterday, but Star and I had sort of a thing we needed to talk to eachother about. Hopefully we'll continue chatting, trying to drag in as many people as possible!!

Liz

no sweat sweetie, I'm not as much into those type chat rooms as some are ...

My old brain needs more time to think about what my fingers should be tappin!

As you should be well aware ... I can be a bit impetuous at times, non?

Jelisabeta
02-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Sébastien,

Liz

;D

Btw, I know what 'maudlin' means now. [smiley=flipoff.gif]

Kirkus
02-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Btw, I know what 'maudlin' means now. [smiley=flipoff.gif]

LOL. You go girl!

Jelisabeta
02-27-2006, 12:09 PM
And yet another word I didn't know. Impetuous. Now I do. Let's keep it up at this rate and I'll BECOME Webster's.

And yes, honey, you can be at times.

And I love it. 8-)

Jelisabeta
02-27-2006, 12:11 PM
OK, I'm afraid we've suffered a loss today. Slickster has been in the Lobby during the entire day. I'm afraid that when I'll enter I'll find a stiff. Does anyone want to go and take a look? No need to find a corpse on a Monday. Any other day, but, God, please, not a Monday. :o

Kirkus
02-27-2006, 12:43 PM
OK, I'm afraid we've suffered a loss today. Slickster has been in the Lobby during the entire day. I'm afraid that when I'll enter I'll find a stiff. Does anyone want to go and take a look? No need to find a corpse on a Monday. Any other day, but, God, please, not a Monday. :o

I went in with a body-bag. All's clear now.

(That's what happens when you leave without clicking "logout".)

Jelisabeta
02-27-2006, 12:51 PM

I went in with a body-bag. All's clear now.

(That's what happens when you leave without clicking "logout".)

LOL!! Thanks Kirkus! :-*

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Sébastien,

Liz

Ohhhhhhhhh, I check this thread just to find out that my Seberdoodle was flirting. How's it going, big guy 8-)

BTW, that ocean green is all yours, lol.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]