PDA

View Full Version : The Anna K Advertising link ...

Doll_Face
05-07-2006, 07:42 AM
This is a joke, right? [smiley=laugh.gif]

http://www.fansedge.com/ProductGrid.aspx?nav=||||||||3756&google=1717299

LMGAO!!!!!

Good looks may get you in the door (on the court in this instance), but it doesn't guarantee you a damn thing. What is wrong with these young women? Maria Sharapova is heading down the same greedy corporate road. That's ashame! [smiley=tisk.gif]

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

neka
05-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Like I want an autographed picture of Anna K...geez :-?

Kirkus
05-08-2006, 12:41 PM
It might be a joke. But your clicking on it put a few cents in TAT's piggy-bank. ;D

neka
05-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Well, I'm glad to oblige then. I've actually clicked on most of the banners. One day I was babysitting my niece and I showed her TAT and taught her how to click on all these nice little banners for Mr. Kirk.

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 01:03 PM
It might be a joke. But your clicking on it put a few cents in TAT's piggy-bank. ;D

Really? 8-)

Doll_Face
05-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Well, I'm glad to oblige then. I've actually clicked on most of the banners. One day I was babysitting my niece and I showed her TAT and taught her how to click on all these nice little banners for Mr. Kirk.

Nekkie,

You are old enough to babysit and you have a niece someone trusts you enough to babysit?

:o

As Bootsy Collins would say: Holy bee the funks on me, bubba!!

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Kirkus
05-08-2006, 02:34 PM

Really? 8-)

Yup. Every click on an ad gives us a little moola.

3mlm
05-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Anna K. is going the way of Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan. She's skin and bones, now.

Recent charity event From TOB.

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/1029/mercedesbenzclassicwithjohnmce.jpg

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/1029/mercedesbenzclassicwithjohnmce.jpg

Not that she ever had that much meat on her.

Doll_Face
05-09-2006, 07:26 AM
Anna K. is going the way of Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan. She's skin and bones, now.

Recent charity event From TOB.

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/1029/mercedesbenzclassicwithjohnmce.jpg

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/1029/mercedesbenzclassicwithjohnmce.jpg

That is really sad to see, because she WAS a beautiful girl. Why do young ladies think they have to be a size zero to be beautiful? Something is definitely wrong there and it starts with Big Business, and to tell you the truth, I'm sick and tired of it. The Dove commercials are cool, but we (as adult females and mothers) should really help our daughters. Corporate Business is destroying them, and I'm scared as hell for Miss Maria. Did you see her reaction at Miami when her opponent twisted her ankle? :o I phrased it like that because she didn't care who was on the other side of the net ... it was all about her, her bathroom breaks and that got damn water bottle. I thought it was disgusting!!!

Chrissie and Martina Nav were both size eight, and hell, even the beautiful Marilyn Monroe was a size ten. These young ladies and their so-called parents better wake up and eat some "real food". And, if you don't think I know what I'm talking about ... I modeled in my early teens, so I know.

Thank GOD for my loving parents. [smiley=sweetheart.gif]

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
05-09-2006, 07:33 AM

Really? 8-)

Yup. Every click on an ad gives us a little moola.

Papa,

Well then, get your deposit slips ready because The Doll is gonna be click click clicking away, lol. I'm gonna tell my friends too ... [smiley=gossip.gif] We're all gonna be rich. As Speedy Gonzalez would say: Ondulay Ondulay ;D (I hope I spelled that right ~~ my Spanish teacher was as good as my French teacher, Seberteacher). :P SVP? Hehe!!!!

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
05-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Kirkus,

Every time I click on an ad, it takes me out of TAT. Is there a way to open a new window when you click on an ad??

Merci!!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Kirkus
05-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Kirkus,

Every time I click on an ad, it takes me out of TAT. Is there a way to open a new window when you click on an ad??

Merci!!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Apparently not. I thought when the ads were down the side they opened in a new window, but according to Google they don't (and can't) open in a new window. I'm glad you brought this to my attention. I don't like it. We may end up going ad-less. I don't know that we make enough money on the ads to justify it anyway.

More food for thought.

jadesa
05-15-2006, 11:39 AM
Kirkus,

Merci!!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Apparently not. I thought when the ads were down the side they opened in a new window, but according to Google they don't (and can't) open in a new window. I'm glad you brought this to my attention. I don't like it. We may end up going ad-less. I don't know that we make enough money on the ads to justify it anyway.

More food for thought.
This might sound stupid because I don't know much about computers, but I can open the ads in a new tab (or window if I chose) by right clicking and selecting the appropriate option. I use a PC with a firefox browser. :-/

Kirkus
05-15-2006, 12:30 PM
That's not stupid at all.

I automatically do that when I don't want to lose the window I'm in. I'm on a MAC and have the same option. All browsers give you that option.

Good one, jadesa! :)