PDA

View Full Version : I can't read the posts

catz33
01-12-2006, 11:06 AM
That have the bigger pictures in them........the type gets lost. I have to quote each one in another window just to read it. Is there any way to adjust that on my computer?

Moose
01-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Catz:
Don't know if this will make a difference - do you have your "favorites" displayed on the left side of your monitor...I was having problems, then I realized that if I clicked on favorites, and eliminated them from the side, then I have TAT in full screen and I can read everything without a problem.

Kirkus
01-12-2006, 11:24 AM
That is about a pain in the ass. You should have a scroll bar at the bottom that allows you to at least scroll back and forth when that happens.

I need to see if I can limit the size of photos.

Sorry for the problem, Catz.

catz33
01-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Thanks Kirkus,

I do have them on the left side.....I will attempt to remove them. Hopefully, it won't take me as long as trying to put up my avator as you can see how successful I have been at that.

Kirkus
01-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Thanks Kirkus,

I do have them on the left side.....I will attempt to remove them. Hopefully, it won't take me as long as trying to put up my avator as you can see how successful I have been at that.

LOL. I just adore you... always good for a laugh. If you want to email me your avatar (kirkus@talkabouttennis.com) I'll get it online for you.

catz33
01-12-2006, 12:08 PM
Thank you Moose ;D

Doll_Face
01-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks Kirkus,

LOL

I love my Catz [smiley=yes.gif]

catz33
01-13-2006, 07:02 PM
That is about a pain in the ass. You should have a scroll bar at the bottom that allows you to at least scroll back and forth when that happens.

I need to see if I can limit the size of photos.

Sorry for the problem, Catz.

[smiley=blahs.gif] Wee, I tried

catz33
01-13-2006, 10:41 PM
[smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

I can read the posts!!!!!!!! [smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=dankk2.gif]

Doll_Face
01-13-2006, 11:00 PM
[smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

I can read the posts!!!!!!!! [smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=dankk2.gif]

Hey,

Miss Ms Missy is sassy too.

Okay,

Please tell us if you are satisfied... We aim to please!

Kirkus
05-15-2006, 10:01 PM
Has this problem been resolved?

I keep jamming more stuff on the pages... is everyone comfortable with how TAT appears in your browsers?