PDA

View Full Version : Question: Uploading new pic for profile

GVGirl
06-25-2006, 08:15 PM
I'm trying to upload the attached picture for the profile pic to replace using tigger. What do I need to do? Thanks!

GVGirl
06-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Thank you!

Kirkus
06-25-2006, 08:31 PM
Thank you!

You're welcome! :)

Just so you know...

I copied the url of the pic (in this case I'd uploaded it to TAT's server after cropping the white off the sides) then went to your profile. Under options there's a line that says, "I have my own pic:". I checked the box then put the URL of your pic in there.

GVGirl
06-25-2006, 08:33 PM
Thank you!

You're welcome! :)

Just so you know...

I copied the url of the pic (in this case I'd uploaded it to TAT's server after cropping the white off the sides) then went to your profile. Under options there's a line that says, "I have my own pic:". I checked the box then put the URL of your pic in there.

Thanks again! I'm going to sleep now, I have to be up in less than 7 hours.

Kirkus
06-25-2006, 08:44 PM
BTW, any TAT member has the ability to do this themselves in their own member-profile.

GVGirl
02-26-2007, 06:30 AM
Now I need to add this one to an avatar, but I can't find it on a page by itself online with it's own url. I saw this on the ATP site.

This picture may be too big.

GVGirl
02-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Now I need to add this one to an avatar, but I can't find it on a page by itself online with it's own url. I saw this on the ATP site.

This picture may be too big.

Answer:

Subject: Avatar
« Date: Today at 9:46am » Easy to insert. Just right click on the picture, click properties and copy the url. paste it into your profile.

Thank you Jiggy