PDA

View Full Version : Angela Haynes

shtexas
09-01-2004, 11:05 AM
I enjoyed her interview tonight. She came across both cute and confident. I especially liked when they showed her a clip from her match and she saw that intent look on her face and said she really did have her game face on. She seemed surprised. I also liked the fact she admitted that Maggie's unforced error at the end of the match let her off the hook, but then said she was going to win that game even if she had to hit the winner. Good luck to her. Schiavone will be a tough 3rd round match.

Betsmoyo
09-03-2004, 04:05 AM
Ive never heard of her prior to the open. She is good! I gotta say i like . She has a future ahead of her.

Moose
09-03-2004, 04:15 AM
Angela looked good against Maleeva - but she's got NO CHANCE today against La Spitfire Siciliano!
Hope Skeevy Wonder can get on and off in two, and doesn't have a long doubles match tommorow...she's gonna need the rest if she gets Mauresmo in the 16s. Francesca's allready beaten Amelie this season, and if she plays her A game, can do it again here. I'd love to see her get to the 1/4s one more time.

Betsmoyo
09-03-2004, 11:45 AM
We will hear about her in the future, shes gonna be big. She was a wildcard that made it to the third round in amazing style. In a few years maybe even months she'll get big.