PDA

View Full Version : Jesus! It's a blood bath out there!

Kirkus
09-03-2004, 12:04 PM
My God! Tennis players are gonna have to start wearing protective face gear pretty soon.

I don't remember seeing Nadal play before. My wife said, going into this match, that he was kicking ass before he got hurt.

Only half way through the 2nd here against Roddick and I'm impressed. The kid is good.

Betsmoyo
09-03-2004, 12:07 PM
of course he is! He may not win but he will leave an impression. I hope he pulls this one off. He deserves it.

Kirkus
09-03-2004, 12:21 PM
of course he is! He may not win but he will leave an impression. I hope he pulls this one off. He deserves it.

Actually, he only deserves it if he does it. You don't deserve a match unless you win it.

Betsmoyo
09-03-2004, 12:36 PM
youre kind of right. I can only think of one example that deserved the win and didnt get it, Tiger Tim. He works his ass off for a match to win a slam and puts his heart and soul in every point and loses barely. He was robbed so many times.

Betsmoyo
09-03-2004, 01:06 PM
OK FINE HE LOST!!! SHUT UP KIRKUS!!!!! YOU CANT DENY IT THOUGH, Nadal is a good player and he is only 19 hes got some years ahead of him. and no matter what Nadal is better looking than Roddick.

Kirkus
09-03-2004, 02:02 PM
OK FINE HE LOST!!! SHUT UP KIRKUS!!!!! YOU CANT DENY IT THOUGH, Nadal is a good player and he is only 19 hes got some years ahead of him. and no matter what Nadal is better looking than Roddick.

LOL. No denying a thing. Nadal is a talent -- fun to watch. I hope he stays healthy. But good God! I could smell the testosterone way over here on the other side of the country. It was like two alpha males fighting over who get's to pee on the tree!

And he's a cute kid. Better looking? Not so much. ;)

Betsmoyo
09-03-2004, 11:14 PM
NO!!!! RODDICKS EYES ARE TOO CLOSE TOGETHER OR SOMETHING IS OFF ABOUT HIS EYES AND HE DOESNT LOOK GOOD WITHOUT A HAT ON HIS HEAD IS ALL WEIRD. NADAL IS A GOOD LOOKING DUDE!!! AND HE HAS MUSCLES, ANDY RODDICK DOESNT HQAVE SO MUCH ARM MUSCLE AND HES PALE! NADAL IS BETTER LOOKING!!!!!!

Sebastien447
09-03-2004, 11:29 PM
easy Bets

this is not that kind of board ;)

Betsmoyo
09-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Im sorry. I'll calm down, but Nadal is very talented and very good looking. There now i'll drop it.

Kirkus
09-04-2004, 07:05 AM
LOL :D

A girl with passion. That's what we need around here.