PDA

View Full Version : Pierce Masha

Betsmoyo
09-04-2004, 02:38 AM
I hope Pierce wins. I think in experience Pierce wins and sadly the intangables go to Masha. I think that she has fire to win. I dont like her though and want her to lose and badly. It would be great to see Pierce comeback. that doesnt mean win but to do well.

Sebastien447
09-04-2004, 05:16 AM
bets, why don't you stop holding back and tell us how you REALLY feel lol

btw ... here's that pic ... http://www.mariaworld.net/scan16.jpg

If I were unmarried AND A LOT younger I would be thinking mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

but I'm not, and I'm not, so I'm NOT! :-*

gernaserna
09-04-2004, 06:38 AM
Seeing DPeirce win one that she probably shouldn't have just gets my nipples in a twist and I love it. She has the power and not much else, but hey, it is a faster surface. If she keeps her wits about her...we'll see. Like I said earlier I kinda dig her.

Gerna Serna

Betsmoyo
09-04-2004, 06:55 AM
YES!!!! I had to leave at 4-2 in the second set and i didnt get to see the rest of it!!!! GO PIERCE!!!! Thank you Pierce for getting rid of her! Seb i saw the pic. She still doesnt seem hot or pretty, she is too bony and thin and her eyebrows are bushy her hair is thin and greasy and she has bad skin.

Moose
09-04-2004, 08:13 AM
YES!!!! I had to leave at 4-2 in the second set and i didnt get to see the rest of it!!!! GO PIERCE!!!! Thank you Pierce for getting rid of her! Seb i saw the pic. She still doesnt seem hot or pretty, she is too bony and thin and her eyebrows are bushy her hair is thin and greasy and she has bad skin.
but, how do you really feel about her? hehehe
Great job by Mary P, always love watching her cause some damage. Overall, she is far better than her current ranking indicates, and Maria is too inexperienced, despite the Venus Rosewater. Real happy to have seen this result, and waiting on who she'll play (Frazier/Kunzy). I'd be real confident in a match against Frazier, but I think Kuznetsova would spell an end to Mary's run.