PDA

View Full Version : Allez Olivier!

Moose
09-04-2004, 08:18 AM
What a pleasant treat, knowing that Sharapova was on court, yet CBS showed Rochus take down Carlos - and showed the end of 4th and most of the fifth set, they didn't just cut back and forth like I would bet USA would have done.
Olivier is so much fun to watch play. Goes for everything that his little 5'5" frame will allow him to. Some of those points in the 5th set were spectacular. And what a huge win for him to take out Moya.
Rochus never won a match at the US before this week, now he is into the fourth round. Will definitely be an underdog against Hrbaty, but who ever would have expected him to beat Carlos?
Thi is twice now that Rochus has gotten serious face time on US Television, NBC was kind enough to show the RG Men's Doubles final, when he and X-man took the title. Really nice to see him get the attention.

Sebastien447
09-04-2004, 08:50 AM
Wow, sounds like I missed a good one. I've never seen Rochus play. Fortunately the Buckeyes won, or I'd really be pissed right now!

catz33
09-04-2004, 02:38 PM
Hey Seb,

Do you know what the outcome was of the Miami(OHIO), Michigan match? I saw that it was on Channel 9 but was watching tennis and then had to run out for a friend.

Sebastien447
09-04-2004, 09:13 PM
unfortunately, that evil team up north lucked out a 43 - 10 win ::)