PDA

View Full Version : Schnyder is SOOO Cute!

Sebastien447
09-05-2004, 04:12 AM
but inside that head covering is one mess of a brain!

she's in mid meltdown vs. Serena

Moose
09-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Seb:
Somewhere on the web is a modeling portfolio of Patty's...I had found it for someone who is a big fan of hers at one time. She's cute now, but she was GORGEOUS when she was a little younger. Do a Google search on her and it should be in the Top 10 finds...I wouldn't have looked past the first ten finds for her.

Patty's been a head case for quite some time...moreso than your average WTA head case - are you familiar with her relationship with her old coach/trainer/shrink, forget his name, a German guy - he had her on an orange juice diet, and isolated her from her parents and family - that was when her game went south, after she had first reached the top 10 - she finally dumped him, and had to hire a bodyguard to protect her from him, then she turned around and married the bodyguard. Real head case.

Sebastien447
09-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Seb:
Somewhere on the web is a modeling portfolio of Patty's...I had found it for someone who is a big fan of hers at one time. She's cute now, but she was GORGEOUS when she was a little younger. Do a Google search on her and it should be in the Top 10 finds...I wouldn't have looked past the first ten finds for her.

Patty's been a head case for quite some time...moreso than your average WTA head case - are you familiar with her relationship with her old coach/trainer/shrink, forget his name, a German guy - he had her on an orange juice diet, and isolated her from her parents and family - that was when her game went south, after she had first reached the top 10 - she finally dumped him, and had to hire a bodyguard to protect her from him, then she turned around and married the bodyguard. Real head case.

Yes I did hear about that ... not just nutty on court eh?

and I may just have to do that google search because Patty is a cutie pie!