PDA

View Full Version : Try the Strings Justine!

Sebastien447
09-06-2004, 12:18 PM
shank you very much!

Kirkus
09-06-2004, 12:21 PM
LOL

I don't think she knows why she keep shankin' that thang. Very odd for her.

Sebastien447
09-07-2004, 08:28 AM
hey Bets! Very happy to hear that you're not floatin around in that big Gulf somewhere!

After seeing Petrova play for the first time, I'm not upset at all that Justine lost. Petrova has one hell of a net game and it's so nice to see! I love it :D

I get so tired of these baseline bashing contests! We'll be seeing another one tonight ... well, I guess you won't Bets, and to tell you the truth I don't think you'll be missing that much.

Kirkus
09-07-2004, 08:30 AM
*gasps* :o

And you guys call yourselves fans.

Sebastien447
09-07-2004, 08:46 AM
yeah, I had read that you weren't watching tonights match by choice bets ... I don't blame you.

I enjoy Justine because of her backhand, tenacity and game. She was off last night, but when she's on she mixes spin, changes pace, works the point well, waits for her opportunity and agressively uses the net.

I do get tired of these women's baseline slugfests. A Navratilova in her prime would dominate today because these women are all afraid of the net ... using rocket-fueled rackets to blast winners from behind the baseline.

The game, women's especially, needs more variety in styles ... it's getting pretty boring

I