PDA

View Full Version : Jim Courier

Betsmoyo
09-04-2004, 10:58 AM
He gets so into the matches he does the commentary for. I love him, he was sucha great player. Just before Pete and Andre. He was good. He had a mullet but its ok his hair is fine now. He gets into it though. He will let out gasps or Oh my goshes in the middle of points out of shear awe. he is a hoot. Hes so much better than Austin or shriver or robinson. Oh yeah the Davsters won....OH YEAH (like the song at the end of Ferris Buelers day off in the credits) and of course Nadal

Betsmoyo
09-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Traci Austin is so dumb. The Williamses didnt want to talk about the death of their sister but she keeps bringing that up. Let it go Traci!!! Again....Jim Courier is better....

Kirkus
09-07-2004, 09:34 AM
I like Jim! He doesn't have that "look how polished I am on TV" phoney crap going on.

He's real. And it's obvious he's not reading off cheat sheets. Just the fact that he was "there" lends so much more credibility to his commentary.

Sebastien447
09-07-2004, 09:50 AM
I like Jim! He doesn't have that "look how polished I am on TV" phoney crap going on.

He's real. And it's obvious he's not reading off cheat sheets. Just the fact that he was "there" lends so much more credibility to his commentary.

I like him too ... and for the same reasons. McEnroe is extremely articulate and professional, but Jim ... aawww heck, he's just up there havin a good ol time!

Moose
09-07-2004, 10:33 AM
real natural real easy going, great comentator.
Rumourmill is that he is gay, not that that matters.

Sebastien447
09-07-2004, 10:38 AM
he married a French woman ... did they divorce? not that it matters as per the gayness issue

Kirkus
09-07-2004, 10:43 AM
real natural real easy going, great comentator.
Rumourmill is that he is gay, not that that matters.

If he is gay he's gonna make some man very happy some day ;D