PDA

View Full Version : That damned net

Kirkus
09-06-2004, 12:27 PM
When are they going to realize that the net keeps getting in the way?

Geez-louis! Think of it! No more lets, no more faults cuz the ball hits the net. Hell! No more net play.

Get rid of the damned net!

Sebastien447
09-07-2004, 08:12 AM
When are they going to realize that the net keeps getting in the way?

Geez-louis! Think of it! No more lets, no more faults cuz the ball hits the net. Hell! No more net play.

Get rid of the damned net!

after that we can get rid of the lines and just watch people drilling tennis balls as hard as they can at each other's heads!

*thinks*

hey, that would probably draw quite a crowd :D

Kirkus
09-07-2004, 08:26 AM
LOL ;D

Exteme Tennis!!

Next year we'll see the USO on ESPN2.

Sebastien447
09-07-2004, 08:36 AM
Back in the day we'd occasionally play a game called Blood Sport Tennis, with all kinds of twisted rules such as bonus points for nailing someone in the body ... and even more for anything from the neck up. It was brutal! *need head gushing blood emoticon*

We also talked about trying to get a league started ... I STILL think it would sell!

Kirkus
09-07-2004, 08:39 AM
It would definately sell these days. Hell! I'd watch it!

Sebastien447
09-07-2004, 08:56 AM
All we need is one Donald Trump to get behind the idea and pay a few dozen guys and gals peanuts to play tennis instead of teaching old ladies.

And of course for the big bucks ... women's Blood Sport Tennis is topless on the Playboy channel! :o

Sebastien447
09-07-2004, 09:17 AM
LMAO!!! Thats funny! It is a little wierd and gross.

get this ...

RULE. After the loss of a point, if the player who lost the point allows the ball to come to a smooth roll or standstill before stopping it, the opposing player get's a free shot from the net to try to hit that player, who must stand somewhere on the service T. This free shot is not optional. If he/she misses, the free shot goes over to the other player, and so on until the free shot is made.

kirk, didn't you ask me yesterday about the good times in junior tennis ... BLOOD SPORT TENNIS BABY! :D

Kirkus
09-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Do PBST (Professional Blood Sport Tennis) players get to use special protection gear?

Hockey mask, men's cup (a necessity IMHO), boob guard (is that too crass?)

Sebastien447
09-07-2004, 09:42 AM
goggles and a cup for the men who are shirtless of course

the women dress like beach volleyballers :D

Feech
09-08-2004, 06:39 AM
Blood Sport tennis I would watch!

Kirkus
09-08-2004, 06:57 AM
LOL!

Yeah, Feech. I'm sure you would. Probably become a coach, huh?

Feech
09-08-2004, 07:22 AM
If I could get my fat ass up into that tall chair I wouldn't take shit from nobody

Kirkus
09-08-2004, 07:24 AM
LMAO!

Jesus H. Christ, ya big goomba! I said coach not umpire.

You just automatically thought umpire because you wanna sit way up there were you can see all the naked pummeling.

LOL

Feech
09-08-2004, 07:31 AM
that's right boss soon as I see any male on my court I figure out a way to disqualify them so as to get to the broads