PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay

Sebastien447
09-10-2004, 06:27 AM
this isnt right! Kuzy is supposed to lose and the Davsters is supposed to win! ???

that's one thing that I've never been able to understand either ... why the person who is supposed to win, the person I want, doesn't win

Moose
09-10-2004, 06:30 AM
maybe you're a curse on them, Seb!
Do me a favor...do NOT root for Lleyton tomorrow or Sunday. Do not root for Kim when she comes back to the tour.
Oh, and PLEASE, root for Federer!

DjTiesto
09-10-2004, 06:37 AM
So many upsets this tourney it's not even funny. Is it just me or does this seem to be the trend these past 2 years?

Sebastien447
09-10-2004, 06:44 AM
Do me a favor...do NOT root for Lleyton tomorrow or Sunday. Do not root for Kim when she comes back to the tour.

lol ... of the men, I'm pulling big time for Timmy ... though we can't really test the theory on that

realistically ... now that Rod and Andre are out there's no one left to stop Fed

Timmy has the wild card though. He serves and volleys and if that's really clickin for him ... I'd love for him to show the world what the serve/volley game is capable of doing to the #1 player.

Sebastien447
09-10-2004, 06:59 AM
Sebs dont root for timmy ur a curse! root for Johannson

how bout if I fake it ... outwardly look like I'm rooting for Fed, yet secretly pull for Tim ... think that would work :P

I don't care about the other semi so everyone who does is safe from the curse!

Kirkus
09-10-2004, 08:23 AM

I love this Moose guy! He saves me so much typing!

Kick his ass, Lleyton!

Moose
09-10-2004, 08:54 AM
Kirkus:
Think Sebs has a PayPal account? Maybe if we each kick in a couple of dollars, we can persuade him to head to FedEx's camp for the final!

Kirkus
09-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Hell yeah. That's a great idea.

How 'bout it, Sebers? Is it worth a couple bucks?

Sebastien447
09-10-2004, 10:36 PM
Hell yeah. That's a great idea.

How 'bout it, Sebers? Is it worth a couple bucks?

you guys can't afford me :P

Kirkus
09-11-2004, 02:38 AM
you guys can't afford me :P

I don't know. I hear you're depreciating rapidly. ;)

Sebastien447
09-11-2004, 03:06 AM
I don't know. I hear you're depreciating rapidly. ;)

Written for me by a colleague: "Welcome to the 40s - the very prime of life"

Kirkus
09-11-2004, 06:06 AM
And again, all I hear is blah blah blah :P

Sebastien447
09-11-2004, 07:25 AM
And again, all I hear is blah blah blah :P

I didn't write the drivel ... and I'm certain that I don't buy the sappy ooze. Though I can see how she chose those words over "Welcome to the 40s, your life is over now."

It might not matter anyway because if Ohio State loses this bleeping game, I won't make it to see 40 years and one day. Gosh darn team infuriates me!!!! *breathes deep*

Kirkus
09-11-2004, 07:53 AM
Gosh darn team infuriates me!!!!

It's perfectly acceptable to say, "God damn team pisses me off!!!!"

It's Saturday, and your birthday! OSU isn't gonna lose... consider it your birthday gift from me. 8)