PDA

View Full Version : C'MON!

Moose
09-12-2004, 12:14 AM
Lleyton, this one is all about you.
It's going to take your best service game, your greatest court coverage, and your adreneline level being on peak performance.
I can't wait to see you lifting the Cup at the end of the match today - just make sure you say something nice about the Kimster - and how about letting us all know when the wedding is gonna be.

Moose
09-12-2004, 03:28 AM
I cant wait until Kim comes back. Do you know when that is?
Bets: Kim's scheduled return is a mere 15 days away, at a tournament in Belguim!
On her site last week, she was talking about her recovery progressing real well, and during the Open, she was hitting balls with Hantuchova.
Shame about this year, because I am convinced she would have won the French, and had solid runs at Wimby and the US. But its all good, because 2005 is THE YEAR OF THE KIMSTER!

Kirkus
09-12-2004, 06:34 AM
Kick his ass, Lleyton. Someone has to put a stop to the FedEx train. Since no one else seems to be able to do it, I hope Hewitt can.

It's not that I don't like Federer. Well, yes it is. ;D

Kirkus
09-12-2004, 06:37 AM
Heya PJ,

You keep saying things like:

If he wins 3 majors in one year that will be a special accomplishment to remember.....so I hope he does.

Would you feel the same way if it were Hewitt going for the 3 in one year?

Moose
09-12-2004, 10:23 AM
not a lotta "c'mon" today...that was just sad!

Kirkus
09-12-2004, 01:13 PM
not a lotta "c'mon" today...that was just sad!

I actually got excited when the 2nd set went to a tiebreak. I think if Lleyton had won that set, it might have turned out a little different. 2 sets to Love down in a 5 setter against the world #1? Pretty hard to expect a comeback from that, even from a former #1.

Congrats to Roger.
(I hate being gracious)