PDA

View Full Version : Best Name On The Womens tour

Moose
10-07-2004, 11:13 AM
FABIOLA ZULUAGA

It used to be Anna Smashnova (what a great name for a tennis player), but there is something about the name Fabiola that just does it!

Kirkus
10-07-2004, 11:31 AM
LMAO... fabilola!

Sebastien447
10-07-2004, 11:35 AM
Always liked Rita Kuti Kis!

Kirkus
10-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Nothin' wrong with: ANGELIQUE WIDJAJA

"Honey, will you hand me that jaja?"
"Widjaja?"
"That jaja. Over there."

Moose
10-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Morigami?

No, 2 igamis is my limit, thank you.

3mlm
10-11-2004, 11:02 AM
How about some worst names?

Vera Douchevina?

Ekaterina Bychkova? (a 19 year old lucky loser making it into the main draw at Tashkent).

Moose
10-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Bets
One of my mom's best friends, when she was a child, was Richard Hard. They called him Dickie for short

Betsmoyo
10-12-2004, 04:52 AM
That poor kid. Im so lucky to have a name that past 4th grade no one really makes fun of. I got Betsy Ross ALL the time when i was younger and being i was a little kid and found that irritating it bothered me. But man whats wrong w/ parents. Oh who am i kidding if i married a guy w/ the last name McKracken you bet youre ass id name my son Phil....Phil McKracken. Or Ben Dover, Harry Buttox (unlikely one) Jack Mehoff. Theres a kid at my school whos name is Jack Aster and everyone picks on him and calls him Jackass.

Sebastien447
10-12-2004, 08:14 AM
That poor kid. Im so lucky to have a name that past 4th grade no one really makes fun of. I got Betsy Ross ALL the time when i was younger and being i was a little kid and found that irritating it bothered me. But man whats wrong w/ parents. Oh who am i kidding if i married a guy w/ the last name McKracken you bet youre ass id name my son Phil....Phil McKracken. Or Ben Dover, Harry Buttox (unlikely one) Jack Mehoff. Theres a kid at my school whos name is Jack Aster and everyone picks on him and calls him Jackass.

hhhmmmmmmmm silly names ... hmmmmmm

Bjorn Toulouse
Jean Poole
Hugh D. Mann
Emerson Bigguns
Eric Schinn
Ivan Oder

;D

Betsmoyo
10-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Eric Shinn is a good one i forgot that one.

Hughe Jass
Helen Zass (thats from Charlies Angels 2 i hated that movie both of them but the name is kinda funny)
really obvious ones are the Imas
Ima Slut
Ima yoiu get it?
Amanda Hugankiss
Jack Dumas (thats from a commercial a long time ago)
Mine arent so good but hey its all good.