PDA

View Full Version : Venus' new hair

Sebastien447
10-13-2004, 07:19 AM
She got her hair cut really short. I liked it better long.
http://www.wtatour.com/photogallery/

link no work bets

Doll_Face
10-13-2004, 11:40 PM
I like Venus' short haircut. Looks better than that fake stuff.

I also agree about the Russians' braces (especially Myskina's).

Betsmoyo
10-14-2004, 04:41 AM
link no work bets

Just go to the WTA official website and then under the photo gallery link. I like Venus' hair i just like it better longer. Anyone else notice that she looks healthier put on some more pounds. Good thing she looked like she lost a lot of weight after her ab injury. Good to see her looking better again. I like her she may not have had a good year but i like her a LOT more than her sister.

Sebastien447
10-14-2004, 07:52 AM
Just go to the WTA official website and then under the photo gallery link. I like Venus' hair i just like it better longer. Anyone else notice that she looks healthier put on some more pounds. Good thing she looked like she lost a lot of weight after her ab injury. Good to see her looking better again. I like her she may not have had a good year but i like her a LOT more than her sister.

The link works at home ... but not here on these lame school computers!

And I've always thought Venus to be the prettier, nicer and more classy of the Sistahs!

Betsmoyo
10-14-2004, 08:11 AM
Me too. Shes never really trash talked and if she has then it must not have been to bad if i cant remember it. Her sister was always a little smug and arrogant bout her wins.