PDA

View Full Version : Sharapova/Molik

didgeridoo33
11-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Does anyone know if I can see the Molik/ Sharapova match? On the ESPN message board, lapidus posted something about seeing the match with clear audio and visual. I know it wasn't televised, even on the Tennis Channel. I'd post and ask him, but my computer is wacked up and won't let me sign in. Can anyone please help me? ???

Thanks! :)

Sebastien447
11-05-2004, 11:44 PM
My only advice ...

Never, Never, Never trust TOB!!!

In fact, just reading that board, for only a few minutes, has been know to lower one's IQ by several points! :o

didgeridoo33
11-06-2004, 12:24 AM
LOL, yea that board is kinda...dumb? Haha, but yea I figured out what was wrong with my computer and talked to Lap. So now I get to see Sharapova/Mauresmo and Zvonareva/Petrova tonight! Woo hoo! COMPUTER TENNIS! ;D

If anyone wants the link, I could post it for you.

Sebastien447
11-06-2004, 12:37 AM
You're going to watch the match on your computer ??? I'm sure that my puter cannot handle something like that, but I'd like to give it a go nonetheless ...

link please didge ;D

didgeridoo33
11-06-2004, 02:43 AM
Yea, I'm not too sure how it'll be on my computer either. If it's horrible and I can't even see the ball, and it has to rebuffer every few seconds, than screw it!

Fri., Nov. 5 , 8:00 pm Advanta Tennis Quarterfinal
Sat., Nov. 6, 6:00 pm Advanta Tennis Semifinal #1
Sat., Nov. 6, 8:00 pm Advanta Tennis Semifinal #2
Sun., Nov. 7, 2:30 pm Advanta Tennis Doubles Final
Sun., Nov. 7, 9:00 pm Advanta Tennis Singles Final

http://www.cn8.tv/shared/video/cn8winmedia.asx

Tune in tonight at those times!

didgeridoo33
11-06-2004, 02:50 AM
Agh!! I just read on ESPN tennis scores that Mauresmo advanced from the finals due to a walkover! What happened to Maria?! Ugh, I really wanted Maria to win.. :-/