PDA

View Full Version : Poor Venus

jimp
11-06-2004, 09:38 PM
What will Venus do in 2005? Her fans are saying, wait till the AO 2005, that will be her come back year!

If she shows up at the AO without making changes and thinks things will get better, Venus is in for major disappointment. It's the defination of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result!

Sebastien447
11-06-2004, 10:44 PM
Every interview I saw with Venus last year she seemed genuinely happy. I remember her childlike giggling, she seemed giddy at times.

Maybe she really doesn't care to be at the top of tennis anymore. She certainly doesn't have the personality of her sister, who I feel does want to be on top again. I don't think she enjoys the limelight like Serena does.

And she's far from being poor Venus ... laughing all the way to the bank she is!

Moose
11-06-2004, 11:08 PM
What will Venus do in 2005? Her fans are saying, wait till the AO 2005, that will be her come back year!

If she shows up at the AO without making changes and thinks things will get better, Venus is in for major disappointment. It's the defination of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result!

Billie Jean was quoted in today's Philly papers as having said Venus has wasted a tremendous amount of gifts...specifically relating to her size/physicality and her serve. She said something to the effect of given her height and strength, to have that poor a serving stance, and failing to improve it is just wasteful.