PDA

View Full Version : Kim and Lleyton - IT"S OVER!!!!!!!!!

Moose
10-21-2004, 10:22 PM
TENNIS-X NEWS, NOTES, QUOTES AND BARBS
Not a huge shocker today with the announcement that the fiery-dispositioned Lleyton Hewitt and the sweet-natured Kim Clijsters have suddenly ended their relationship. The pair had planned to marry in February. "Kim Clijsters and Lleyton Hewitt have jointly decided to put an end to their relationship for private reasons," Clijsters said on her official website. "Both of us distance ourselves from the malicious gossip which inevitably surfaces in this kind of situation." It was rumored that Hewitt withdrew from this week's Masters Series-Madrid to take some vacation time with friends...

www.tennis-x.com

Kimmy - I'll comfort you in this hour of loss...yeah, comfort!

jimp
10-21-2004, 11:18 PM
Hey Moose....Maybe Kim will be ready to play some tennis now! [jimbo]. On my way to work, adios!

Moose
10-21-2004, 11:35 PM
4 times now she has been one match away from a slammer...let's hope this gives her head what it needs to win 7 in a row, instead of six.

Welcome aboard, my friend..Glad to have you join us!

Betsmoyo
10-24-2004, 09:06 AM
I found this on the ESPN board but its a real site so...
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,11169696%255E421,00.html
Kim doesnt strike me as someone who would break up over the phone. But Lleyton know im here for ya.

3mlm
10-30-2004, 01:57 PM
Let's see, Kim was stuck in Belgium in physical therapy for her wrist. Lleyton was off vacationing with his friends in Australia. How exactly was she supposed to break it off in person?

Oh, she was supposed to wait a week or so and let him know when he came to Europe for the fall tournaments?

Sure, everyone thinks it's better to break up in person, but sometimes in long distance romances it's hard to do.

Kirkus
11-04-2004, 09:47 AM
Well.....3mlm the question is more why would Kim suddenly break it off at all? There would have to be some cause.

The usual reasons couples break up suddenly are either from a stupid arguement that gets out of control.....or else that the guy is cheating. Some guys don't think going to a strip club and flirting with a stripper is cheating. Well let's hope Lleyton wasn't that type.
Not that I believe for a moment that Kim was doing the cheating, but why is it automatically assumed that it would be the guy.
:P

Sebastien447
11-06-2004, 09:40 AM
Oh baby! You've opened a can o worms there bets, and
I believe kirki made a great point!

I don't know if any studies have been done ... but if there have been, I would wager my shorts that the results would be close to 50/50!

Sebastien447
11-06-2004, 10:15 PM
I've never cheated. My Father never cheated. None of my good friends (male) ever cheated, in fact one guy was cheated on.

I know, just one man's experience ... but I do believe it's a common misconception that men cheat more.