PDA

View Full Version : MIAMI LOSERS LOUNGE

dryrunguy
03-23-2005, 02:11 AM
"Let's get it started!" I've got the Black Eyed Peas blasting, margaritas in the blender, and an ice pick for my forehead for being dumb enough to pick Enqvist...

Dry

shtexas
03-23-2005, 02:16 AM
My girl was out about an hour after play started!

It was too early for drinking.

jimp
03-23-2005, 03:28 AM
Ms Lee-Waters can kiss my ass! I'll start with a cold 32 OZ Dos Equis XX on draught! 8)

dryrunguy
03-23-2005, 04:22 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have Rika Fujiwara to blame for our downfall this week. And of course, my pick on the women's side (Peer) decided to play the second set of her match with her eyes closed, so now she's in a third set.

(Dry hands jimp his XX)

Dry

Doll_Face
03-23-2005, 04:25 AM
Ah man ... Long Island Ice Tea, please. :(

catz33
03-23-2005, 07:06 AM
I was out early too.......I figured Jamea could take care of Brandi after downing Barna and Suarez last week.

I say after this rain stops we turn this lounge into a Tiki Bar and soak up some rays........Stroke up that blender Dry......I brought some El Tesoro for shots.

dryrunguy
03-23-2005, 08:03 AM
Dry regrets that he is unable to fire up the blender at this time. He's passed out under the kitchen table...

catz33
03-23-2005, 08:17 AM
That is what happens when you start too early.

Being the expert mixologist, at least according to my friends, I will take over blender duty and send a Cheers! to Andreev, in an attempt to hopefully stay in the pool.

3mlm
03-23-2005, 10:58 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have Rika Fujiwara to blame for our downfall this week. And of course, my pick on the women's side (Peer) decided to play the second set of her match with her eyes closed, so now she's in a third set.

(Dry hands jimp his XX)

Dry

But she woke up and took the third so you're still alive in the women's contest.

Moose
03-23-2005, 11:34 AM
I was one "post" click away from joining everyone here. I had Calleri as my mens pick - I"m thinking Agustin first round would be a no-brainer. Then for some strange reson, I flipped and went Verdasco.

catz33
03-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Its probly cause you saw that i picked him. I know I know, i have that influence ecspecially after Indian Wells. Oh to be influential and freakin awesome.

(goes back to sitting in the corner)

You tell em!!!! But their is no sitting in the corner while you are the current Suicide Tiltle holder........you have obligations!! :D

Moose
03-23-2005, 12:18 PM
Today im opening an AutoZone.

Maybe you can hire Lindsay Lee-Waters as your receptionist, and Agustin Calleri as your salesperson. Looks like they have extra time on thier hands.

Doll_Face
03-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Our Betsie is a celebrity [smiley=woo_hoo.gif] How did you get that gig?

3mlm
03-24-2005, 12:22 AM

(Dry hands jimp his XX)

Dry

I just noticed that Fujiwara is the top seed in our local ITF circuit tournament (Redding $25,000), the only pro tournament here. Other notables are Saori Obata, Sunitha Rao, Tatiana Poutchek, Martina Muller, Yulia Begelzeimer, Anastasia Rodianova and the #2 seed Teryn Ashley.

Maybe I can persuade my husband to go to the final on Sunday. It's free!

jimp
03-24-2005, 05:36 AM
Bar Tender! I suck!

dryrunguy
03-24-2005, 07:55 AM
But she woke up and took the third so you're still alive in the women's contest.

3m, did I get lucky there or what??? Peer pulled through, and I got lucky today too... Linetskaya made it easy on me today.

Bets, I caught your post too late... Sorry I missed catching you before the ribbon-cutting... I need new spark plugs for a Chevy Silverado.... Damn!

I gotta start thinking positive vibes about day 3 of the women's pull... This is where Rika Fujiwara nailed my behind last week (what a hag)... I hope she loses first round in her satellite event... 3m, if she does make the final, please throw a few tomatoes in her direction, please??? Actually, make that pineapples... they'll hurt more.

Dry

dryrunguy
03-24-2005, 07:59 AM
Did I just type "women's pull"? Like this is a tractor pull at a county fair??? I can see it now... Lindsay pulling a John Deere B tractor, Serena pulling a riding law mower, and Hantuchova pulling a push mower...

I'm losing it. My psychiatrist is going to be REALLY pissed...

Dry

3mlm
03-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Dammit! If i was of legal age i would join you all this sucks! Stupid Paola lost! You Paola! 17th seed my arse! And stupid Mikhail! Lord knows what i'll do to him but he wont ever play tennis when im done. You know what sucks is that i almost picked Igor but since he was playing a seed, pavel, i wasnt sure, and Mikhail was a seeded player playing an unseeded guy who i never heard of. Well damn you Mikhail!

I've heard of H.T. Lee. He's been ranked as high as #52 and won Sydney in 2003 defeating N. Lapentti, Roddick, Safin (w/o), Ferreira and Ferrero.

I first heard of him in 2000 when he won the Bronx challenger to qualify for the USO and then won against Tarango, Squillari and Schuettler before losing to Sampras in the 4th round.

3mlm
03-26-2005, 09:53 AM
I was disdaining the loser's lounge because I was still in the ATP pool.

But here I am, sulking in the corner.

Doll_Face
03-27-2005, 12:09 PM
MY GOODNESS!!!!! DOESN'T ANYONE CLEAN UP IN HERE!!!!! :-[

Ice water please ... make it a double, it's HOT out there!