PDA

View Full Version : Stock the Fridge in the Losers Lounge!

Moose
05-09-2005, 11:50 AM
The French Open Suicide Pool will begin in a mere 13 days!

Once again, we'll have a Mens and a Womens suicide Pool to play. Spread the word to your fellow TATers.

shtexas
05-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Woo Hoo! I like the idea of separate men's and women's pools. At least we may be able to survive in one of the pools for a few days.

Moose
05-09-2005, 12:07 PM
shtx:
I think its time for one of us to win one of these things. We've gone three tournaments, with 5 pools (we went to seperate mens and womens for IW and Miami), and still no one has been able to last the tournament. Is it that hard, or we that bad at picking?

Hope we get the whole TAT gang on board for the French, so maybe one person can hang for 14 days.

dryrunguy
05-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Hello? I thought this thread was about stocking the fridge. Here's my order:

A case of Corona
A dozen limes
A large bottle of Tanquery
Two 6-packs of tonic water
Three larges bottle of Jose Cuervo
One large bottle of Triple Sec
Three large bottles of marguerita mix
Another dozen of limes
A large box of salt

Did anyone else want something? I'm not sharing.

Remember, everyone... Never, EVER, bet against Rika Fujiwara.

Dry

Doll_Face
05-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Rum and pepsi please, and how about some cheese doodles.

And, if I'm forced there a little early, please have some Harveys Bristol Cream (I don't want to cut-up too early lol).

A CD player would be nice.

Sebastien447
05-11-2005, 01:25 PM
I'd like to mirror dry's order

except I'd like Dos Equis instead of Corona please :D

3mlm
05-11-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm just a mooch. Better keep your bottles close by.

3mlm
05-11-2005, 02:18 PM
And, Doll, it's rum and Coke. Pepsi? Please.

Moose
05-12-2005, 11:43 AM
some cold Perrier and Stone Crab claws will be just fine. And a CD player would be good Doll. And how about a 53" Plasma, so we can we watch the action at RG.

Doll_Face
05-12-2005, 01:08 PM
And, Doll, it's rum and Coke. Pepsi? Please.

3mlm, the brand is Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi - ice cold Pepsi. That's my wishlist and I'm sticking with it.

Those stone crab claws sound good too. Maybe I can steal some before Moose arrives [smiley=laugh.gif]

3mlm
05-12-2005, 02:44 PM
3mlm, the brand is Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi - ice cold Pepsi. That's my wishlist and I'm sticking with it.

Those stone crab claws sound good too. Maybe I can steal some before Moose arrives [smiley=laugh.gif]

Uh oh, now you sound like me. (I need a sneaky smilie.)

Doll_Face
05-12-2005, 10:21 PM
I love Pepsi [smiley=rockon.gif]

catz33
05-22-2005, 01:20 PM
French Open starts tomorrow and woe is me with no TV service. LOL, Maybe I will actually check out ESPN Zone downtown or just belly up at "The Ugly Mug" on 8th. VOOM went bankrupt and left me without a provider that carries TTC, I have decided to wait it out to see if one or another will pick it up before commiting to anything.

Wimby and US Open I am still hoping to attend.......Here's mud in your eye!!!

A bottle of Calvados and a case of Trois Monts for me. Happy hour tapas will be brought in daily.

Sebastien447
05-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Wimby and US Open I am still hoping to attend.......Here's mud in your eye!!!

Wowsers! Catz! I'm out of the USO, but it has been replaced by Wimby! And I think dolly has made the final decision to go too!

Are you thinkin bout first or second week? Do you have tickets yet or are you going to wait in line?

Man this is getting exciting! Me, dolly, catz, strawberries, cream ... zzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzz

Moose
05-22-2005, 11:32 PM
Hrbaty just lost, 8-6 in the 5th set.

THE FRECH OPEN LOSER'S LOUNGE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Dry& Kirkus, I hope your beverage and snack of choice are waiting for you!

Doll_Face
05-23-2005, 12:40 AM
Kirkus and Dry are dragging themselves to the Loser's Lounge - lol lol. Congrats!!

Catz, that sucks about your TV coverage; I feel for ya.

Ahhhhh Wimby awaits ;D

catz33
05-23-2005, 11:11 AM
Doll,

It's all good.......I have my TV schedule taken care of between my gym and my favorite hole in the wall...This will be fun. I will be missing the 1st hour since the gym does not open till 6:00 but I can handle that!

catz33
05-24-2005, 05:29 AM
I already have tickets from my stuffy friends, LMAO at my own joke. They actually are quite a hoot as long as they have their elevensies.!!!!

I had been advised not to go to the FO this year but London is practically home, so I am more confident about this trip.

Doll_Face
06-18-2005, 12:38 PM
We have to get the joint ready for the Wimby losers. I'm off the pepsi now (lol) so my first request is Ocean Spray cranberry juice, and shrimp cocktail. Since I ate most of Moosie's crab claws at the FO, we better place a double order this time 8)

Any other requests?