PDA

View Full Version : The TAT US OPEN Suicide Pool is Coming!!!

Moose
08-09-2005, 12:04 PM
spread the word.
tell the newcomers.
keep your eyes on the lower ranked players.
and somebody please, get more comfortable stools for the Loser's Lounge!

Doll_Face
08-10-2005, 12:57 AM
Hell, The Losers Lounge needs sofas and mattresses for as much time as we spend in there. Thank God for indoor plumming [smiley=laugh.gif]

Dry has to start getting the joint stocked. I'm on a cranberry juice and french fry kick [smiley=woo_hoo.gif]

Sebastien447
08-10-2005, 02:49 AM
Hell, The Losers Lounge needs sofas and mattresses for as much time as we spend in there. Thank God for indoor plumming [smiley=laugh.gif]

Dry has to start getting the joint stocked. I'm on a cranberry juice and french fry kick [smiley=woo_hoo.gif]

We need a deep fryer thing ... could make all kindsa crap

btw, my chair is the green one and hands off my booze!

LET THE SUICIDE POOL STRATEGIZING BEGIN!!! [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif]

Moose
08-10-2005, 02:54 AM
and would someone do something about the music in the Loser's Lounge please...we deserve better than Tom Jones and Celine Dion. How about we book Earth Wind and Fire for opening night instead?

Doll_Face
08-10-2005, 03:40 AM
and would someone do something about the music in the Loser's Lounge please...we deserve better than Tom Jones and Celine Dion. How about we book Earth Wind and Fire for opening night instead?

I'd go for live entertainment, but what about Sting? I think he's all that and a bag of chips ;)

I'd co-chair this office!

Moose
08-10-2005, 05:45 AM
think Stingo might be a little too mellow for the LL, Doll. And definitely no country music [smiley=vomit.gif]

Doll_Face
08-11-2005, 02:11 AM
think Stingo might be a little too mellow for the LL, Doll. And definitely no country music [smiley=vomit.gif]

Moosie Baby,

We'll discuss that in our meeting ::)

dryrunguy
08-11-2005, 07:09 AM
Well, this is good news. I just had my pre-Slam conference call with the folks at Keystone Light, Killians, Corona, Bacardi, Tanqueray, and Cuervo--you know, Loser's Lounge planning--and it turns out they've all agreed to give me a discounted rate on those beverages.

BUT, they'll only do it if Doll agrees to provide lap dances free of charge at all of their executive board meetings between now and Melbourne. One executive named Mildred was particularly fond of the idea. Sounded to me like she probably wears a lot of flannel and drives an old Ford pickup.

I'm sure Doll will agree. For the cause, right?

We're all depending on you!

Dry

Moose
08-11-2005, 11:41 AM
J-E-L-L-O Its aliiiive!

Sounds like a fan of "The Blob"!

Doll_Face
08-12-2005, 12:35 AM
Well, this is good news. I just had my pre-Slam conference call with the folks at Keystone Light, Killians, Corona, Bacardi, Tanqueray, and Cuervo--you know, Loser's Lounge planning--and it turns out they've all agreed to give me a discounted rate on those beverages.

BUT, they'll only do it if Doll agrees to provide lap dances free of charge at all of their executive board meetings between now and Melbourne. One executive named Mildred was particularly fond of the idea. Sounded to me like she probably wears a lot of flannel and drives an old Ford pickup.

I'm sure Doll will agree. For the cause, right?

We're all depending on you!

Dry

[smiley=39.gif]

I'll think about it over the weekend, but Mildred is O-U-T

And, what about the Myers rep? What is he talkin bout?

dryrunguy
08-12-2005, 08:44 AM
That's Mildred. I think she ate the guy who had the job before.

You won't reconsider? She sounded nice enough.

:)

Dry

Moose
08-20-2005, 03:59 AM
maybe its the change of luck you need, Kirkus!
BTW, OUR BANNER ROCKS

gernaserna
08-20-2005, 09:32 PM
The Loser's Lounge is a great place...I have been there many times. The last time I was sent packing there was after the 2nd round of Wimbledon. I poked my head in and saw why I was wrong in picking Sugiyama and Kiefer...they were both slumped over on a table drunk as skunks. Anyways i'm in for this go around of suicide pool.

Doll_Face
08-21-2005, 09:11 AM
That's Mildred. I think she ate the guy who had the job before.

You won't reconsider? She sounded nice enough.

:)

Dry

Dry,

Mildred sounds tooooo scary for me. [smiley=yikey.gif]

I guess I'll have to put up the extra cash for the booze. My pleasure :P

And yes, the new banner rocks (and the smilies too). This one is my favorite (but don't show Mildred) [smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Moose
08-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Doll Baby, every time I see you with the new red headed smilie, I am waiting to hear "I'm not bad...I"m just drawn that way".

Doll_Face
08-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Doll Baby, every time I see you with the new red headed smilie, I am waiting to hear "I'm not bad...I"m just drawn that way".

LOL

When I was younger I had reddish brown hair - lol. It's darker and grayer now.

But, I never wore makeup, especially that eyeshadow [smiley=tisk.gif]

catz33
08-22-2005, 12:58 PM
[quote author=Doll_Face link=board=suicideuso;num=1123816506;start=15#18 date=08/21/05 at 16:11:01]

Dry,

Mildred sounds tooooo scary for me. [smiley=yikey.gif]

Me too!!! Those executives can be really scary!!!
[smiley=hyst.gif]

Maddison
08-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Hi all !

I am BAACK .....and want to enter the USO Suicide Pool.

The first time I heard about a GS suicide pool I thought it odd that people would be willing to jump into an emptied (water) pool just because their faves bombed at that particular GS. :)

After reading Kirkus' info now I know that this pool is something completely different and it sounds like an exciiting contest to engage in.

Madd

Sebastien447
08-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Hi all !

The first time I heard about a GS suicide pool I thought it odd that people would be willing to jump into an emptied (water) pool just because their faves bombed at that particular GS. :)

After reading Kirkus' info now I know that this pool is something completely different and it sounds like an exciiting contest to engage in.

Madd

I hope you're not going to complain about the rules after you lose, like at TOB ...

:P

Maddison
08-24-2005, 12:30 AM
What's TOB ?

Madd as evah

Sebastien447
08-24-2005, 12:44 AM
What's TOB ?

Madd as evah

TOB is that place where you hang out Madd ... stands for That Other Board. I don't know who started that, but this board was essentially created in reaction to the negative happenings on the ESPN board. Now, a year later, I think there's a lot less of that type sentiment around here.

The ESPN board is what it is ... and TAT is what it is.

Go where you will.

Doll_Face
08-24-2005, 11:24 AM
Hi all !

Madd

Uh oh, trouble [smiley=fencing.gif]

Only kidding. It's nice to have you, Maddison.

Doll_Face
08-24-2005, 11:28 AM

Moosie Baby,

How about The Dave Matthews Band for the first week and Santana for the exciting and rocking second?

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Moose
08-24-2005, 01:11 PM
I think we should have the Red Hot Chili Peppers for TAT's version of Arthus Ashe day, myself. Should I get Anthony on speed dial and see if he is available?

Maddison
08-24-2005, 01:19 PM
TOB is that place where you hang out Madd ... stands for That Other Board. I don't know who started that, but this board was essentially created in reaction to the negative happenings on the ESPN board. Now, a year later, I think there's a lot less of that type sentiment around here.

The ESPN board is what it is ... and TAT is what it is.

Go where you will.

OK ! I get it .

TOB is very addictive. Bad trip, though.

BTW : I complained at TOB contests only when the rules didn't make sense. Like losing points when your pick wins :D

Maddison
08-24-2005, 01:21 PM
Uh oh, trouble [smiley=fencing.gif]

Only kidding. It's nice to have you, Maddison.

Thank you ,Doll_Face, whoever you are !

Doll_Face
08-25-2005, 01:48 AM
I think we should have the Red Hot Chili Peppers for TAT's version of Arthus Ashe day, myself. Should I get Anthony on speed dial and see if he is available?

Sounds good to me. Book em!