PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Scores Week of 010620

James7
01-12-2020, 04:54 PM
Trying something a little different for scoring this year, so please bear with me as this gets sorted.

Scores for the week are viewable via a shared google workbook here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cYYE-DCegcEe08qcVBfYL5jkkhoAPGC6cOebksIAn9E/edit?usp=sharing

High score for the week was Patrick, followed by Jason11E, then Omegadoom and tenedab.

Best ATP score for the lone tournament was Jason11E and Arthur Gromko

Best WTA score for the week was by Patrick.

No year-long race scoring tournaments have been played yet.

Congrats to the high scorers of the inaugural week! Apologies for the small hiccup.

James7
01-12-2020, 04:57 PM
I'm not quite sure what the best way to share/present scores is quite yet.

The HTML based reports are not being generated by this current re-imagining of the workflow.

Let me know your thoughts.

tenedab
01-12-2020, 07:37 PM
Unfortunately it looks like the scores are not correct. As an example, there are way too many high scores in Shenzhen where no one picked the finalists correctly. Can you redo it please.

James7
01-13-2020, 05:42 AM
I see the issue. Updating. It was a copy paste issue on my end (no selecting empty columns and thus not fully overwriting my prior test run where I had copied some player entries as dummy "results").

Now should be correct! The spreadsheet is overwritten and I will update the first post shortly.

Have to make every possible mistake at least once! ;)

EDIT: Updated!

tenedab
01-13-2020, 05:53 AM
Thanks James

PeterSkan
01-14-2020, 09:30 AM
Excellent! Of course, this especially benefits those of us who didn't get our predictions in for Shenzhen in the first place! :)