08-28-2005, 02:22 AM
Who will be the first one in?

[smiley=wavey.gif]

Moose
08-29-2005, 03:31 AM
INCOMING

shtexas
08-29-2005, 03:35 AM
I'm here!!!! Flavia! The name doesn't sound so sweet.

3mlm
08-29-2005, 05:56 AM
I'm here!!!! Flavia! The name doesn't sound so sweet.

Didn't take much time ;)

Moose
08-29-2005, 06:11 AM
at least he has company, 3m. Theres another Flavia picker, and someone that went with Gaudio.

sportfan92
08-29-2005, 07:17 AM
I belong here. :-(

sportfan92
08-29-2005, 07:44 AM
Shuai Peng lost. that was a really good pick IMO.

and there was another person with Washington.

so three more belong here. I guess I don't have to feel so sad after all since I have company now.

TennisDude
08-29-2005, 07:52 AM
I thought that would be an easy win for Peng. Not how I wanted to start my first suicide pool lol.

Doll_Face
08-29-2005, 08:29 AM
LOL!!

Shtexas and Sport get to choose the first song selections.

And don't mess up the place :P

catz33
08-29-2005, 08:56 AM
(Catz walks in, sees Gaudio in corner......walks over, yanks him up by the rat tail and shoves him out the door.)

This is the Loser's Lounge dude, meant for players who tried hard but lost. You spent more energy bitching at the crowd than you did playing against your opponent. You didn't even show up. The human invertebrate closet is 6 floors down. And give me that Coke. Sorry Ass SOB.

Doll_Face
08-29-2005, 09:02 AM
(Catz walks in, sees Gaudio in corner......walks over, yanks him up by the rat tail and shoves him out the door.)

This is the Loser's Lounge dude, meant for players who tried hard but lost. You spent more energy bitching at the crowd than you did playing against your opponent. You didn't even show up. The human invertebrate closet is 6 floors down. And give me that Coke. Sorry Ass SOB.

LOL, you were hard on the sexy Argentine.

Okay, I gotta get out of here - bad vibes [smiley=laugh.gif]

PeterSkan
08-29-2005, 09:56 AM
Anybody want to see me play some Peng Pong?

Get over here, Shuai, it's time for some big time paddlin'!!!!

Moose
08-29-2005, 11:05 AM
for my money, there's more laughs in the Losers Lounge than anywhere in cyberspace.
Pardon me, just stopped by top pay the compliment, I gotta get out of here before I get too comfortable. Don't worry, I"m sure I"ll be back soon.

catz33
08-29-2005, 11:06 AM
I've replayed the Gaudio match, as sorry as it was the 1st time but wanted to see if I could hear the nature of the dialect with the crowd.

Anyone attending...just curious because Clijsters mentioned the crowd during her brief interview and she was only out there for 52 Minutes.

Just wanted to get a concept of the crowd this year. Each year they seem to get more petulant.

gernaserna
08-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Well here I am again. I was reading my women's pick for the first day...I stated myself wrong by saying I didn't know who the woman was. I know who Mashona is...the other chick I didn't know...and that is why I am here. A big fat LOSER. Now where is that Mashona. Oh, there she is slupmed over her 12 pack of beer. If I knew she was a lush I would have picked a different match.

Moose
08-30-2005, 04:19 AM
Day 2 casualties should be here soon.
Dang, I thought TennisDude made two excellent first round choices, and here he is, out before the 2nd round.

Doll_Face
08-30-2005, 05:15 AM
Walks in and smacks Gael right upside his peanut head >:(

Damn it, I'm half a butt cheek in. The kid better not even look at me!

Moose
08-30-2005, 05:17 AM
I almost picked Monfils, Doll. But then, I almost picked Verdasco. If I had gone with my almosts, I would have won one and lost one.

Moose
08-30-2005, 05:18 AM
TennisDude:

Stick around for the Mixed doubles Suicide Pool!
sorry to see you go, bro. Hope you'll stick around for the entertainment.
And if you're a football fan, we're having a Football suicide pool as well.

sportfan92
08-30-2005, 05:23 AM
Walks in and smacks Gael right upside his peanut head >:(

Damn it, I'm half a butt cheek in. The kid better not even look at me!

poor Monfils. I was rooting for him to win. :-/

Sebastien447
08-30-2005, 10:42 AM
poor Monfils. I was rooting for him to win. :-/

I was at that match and left early in the fifth because the Serbian was having trouble breathing and looked like he was about to faint dead away ...

when I saw that he had won I almost fainted dead away ... one herculean effort! Kudos to that guy! What heart!

catz33
08-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Im gonna take your word. Tracy bashed him. But then this is tracy, her head is so far up Marias butt. She doesnt like the Williams andmakes that known.

Rest assured that Tracy's head is still up Capriati's ass......Tracy's just lonely and needs someone to adorn that isn't named Williams.

Doll_Face
08-30-2005, 01:53 PM
I was at that match and left early in the fifth

Sebe,

Did you take the 7 Train? If so, how did you like it? :o

Sebastien447
08-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Im gonna take your word. Tracy bashed him. But then this is tracy, her head is so far up Marias butt. She doesnt like the Williams andmakes that known.

I was in the first row looking right at the guy and he was hurting bad! Could not have been faking that ... he couldn't breathe.

I'm still dumbfounded at that result ... and to think I went over to watch that dumbo Bogmolovovov fumble around the court against Nal!

uuuuugggggghhhhh ::)

Sebastien447
08-30-2005, 06:44 PM
Sebe,

Did you take the 7 Train? If so, how did you like it? :o

Yes, from Christine's I take the 6 to the 7 to FM ... and the subway here is great! AIR CONDITIONING!!!!

So are you going to see some tennis or what? I'll be there tomorrow and Thur day sessions doll ...

get your butt out there girl! [smiley=boxing.gif]

Doll_Face
08-30-2005, 11:58 PM
Yes, from Christine's I take the 6 to the 7 to FM ... and the subway here is great! AIR CONDITIONING!!!!

So are you going to see some tennis or what? I'll be there tomorrow and Thur day sessions doll ...

get your butt out there girl! [smiley=boxing.gif]

Haha!

I'll be there for the Saturday and Sunday day sessions, and the evening session on Sunday. We'll be driving in tho.

Sebe, what do you think about all the concrete and brick work? Not pretty like the Wimby grounds, huh :-/

Sebastien447
08-31-2005, 07:51 AM
Haha!

I'll be there for the Saturday and Sunday day sessions, and the evening session on Sunday. We'll be driving in tho.

Sebe, what do you think about all the concrete and brick work? Not pretty like the Wimby grounds, huh :-/

Damn! I'm leaving Sat :'(

And don't get me wrong ... of course nothing can compare with Wimby, but the USO has been teriffic! It's just way overpriced, and Ashe is so big that you have to mortgage your house to get a decent seat!

womentennis_fan
08-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Saw that Monfils-Djokovic 5th set on TV,and I'm pretty sad Monfils lost.I think there's something rotten in the realm of Denmark when you see a guy not able to breathe anymore because he ain't fit enough for a 5th set and still win because he took advantage of TWO injury time-outs.I thought that after one time-out you could only get help during changeovers or call it quits.It reminded me of Andy Murray's crazy cramps at the Queens...it's still a sport,the fittest should win.Are they stopping track races because Paul Tracy or Michael Schumacher have to pee?! Or waiting for a Kenyan because he lost a shoe in a marathon?! NO! So lets enforce the rules and keep tennis a sport and not a TV show for sissies!

Sebastien447
08-31-2005, 08:17 AM
The sissy was Gael. He let it get into his head.

womentennis_fan
08-31-2005, 08:40 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/tennis/specials/us_open/2005/08/30/bc.ten.monfils.djokovic.ap/index.html

Well,I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this match as a gamesmanship duel...I wasn't even aware he had been given 4+ timeouts (including one of 12 minutes!) !

Sebastien447
08-31-2005, 09:04 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/tennis/specials/us_open/2005/08/30/bc.ten.monfils.djokovic.ap/index.html

Well,I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this match as a gamesmanship duel...I wasn't even aware he had been given 4+ timeouts (including one of 12 minutes!) !

granted some mistakes were made along the way, but bottom line ... every one of those tennis fans in the stands wanted to see those two guys play the thing out.

I believe that many here who have been screaming for the default might have had a different opinion had they been there.

I can't spell the scrawny kid's name, but he has one hell of a huge heart ... way to go buddy!

catz33
08-31-2005, 11:05 AM
It's always the pretty ones that get me in trouble 8)

Doll_Face
08-31-2005, 02:23 PM
That made me LOL! On our trip I'd announce an impending fart to the family by screaming, "INCOMING"! When I read that it gave me gas. [smiley=hyst.gif]

Uh oh, stinky Papa is back [smiley=hyst.gif]

Doll_Face
08-31-2005, 02:34 PM
My full ass is in now!

Damn it ... put on Santana. It's time for Doll to cut loose and show Ana how to stay in shape :P

Turn it UP!

sportfan92
09-02-2005, 04:22 AM
oh great....Davydenko lost!!!......to Srichapan.

unbelievable surprise for me.

now I'm out of all suicide pool.

sportfan92
09-03-2005, 05:49 AM
(Rafa walks in head downward. sionffles a little and looks around. sees an open seat next to the most beautiful woman [me] and sits down. leans on her shoulder and begins to sniffle a little more, and a tear or two drop)

POOR Bets :'(

Moose
09-03-2005, 06:01 AM
and Anastasia sends my second cheek into the LL.
I hope her coach starts yelling back at her.

shtexas
09-03-2005, 06:18 AM
and Anastasia sends my second cheek into the LL.
I hope her coach starts yelling back at her.

How many times was she up in that match?! Here I was saying Myskina is pulling it all back together. Inexcusable!

catz33
09-03-2005, 04:34 PM
(Catz walks in, pours a shot of Basil Hayden's, downs it, pours another and heads over to a chair)

It was a great day of tennis. Blake was impressive. It is always exciting to see a player start to come into their own. I was sad to see Nadal go but the kid is going to be great. I'm glad Blake won.

My phone rang during the match, it wasn't a long call but certainly disheartening. Here is a good article about the disaster before the storm, the subject of my conversation with a friend.

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/b4c286c6-1b4e-11da-a117-00000e2511c8.html

Well, time to do my draw....

womentennis_fan
09-04-2005, 02:50 AM
( WTF slowly opens the door,sneaks an eye,sees a large group of couch potatoes in front of a 50" TV screen which hangs under a portrait of Ana and Dani )

"Double eggnog for me please,I've got one of those hangovers..." [smiley=hammerhead.gif]

catz33
09-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Catz walks in smelling of wood smoke and Eucalyptus, places a just picked peck of pears on the end of the bar. "Help yourselves"

They are excellent this year.

Walks to fridge, grabs a beer. Notices 2nd bottle of Basil Haydens has been opened, wonders who the fellow whiskey drinker is and figures it to be Schnyder. I didn't see the match, did they show any of it today?

3mlm
09-05-2005, 06:37 PM
You guys haven't noticed me in here because I've been hiding under a table.

catz33
09-06-2005, 03:04 AM
Would ya like a shot down there 3mlm?

Why ya hidin?

catz33
09-07-2005, 07:47 AM
[smiley=blahs.gif]

Tryin to shake it off though and just be happy for the player's and fans of those still in the tourny.

I guess I really wanted Venus to take this Open, I am happy for Kim though........

Mauresmo once again fails to show her true talents...... [smiley=blahs.gif]

Doll_Face
09-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Poor Venus is resting on a cot getting an IV :'(

Doll walks up to her, kisses her on the forehead and offers her a cool drink.

Doll_Face
09-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Andre limps his old ass in and slams the door - lol. He leans against the bar, stretching out his back, and asks for a scotch on the rocks.

The Loser's Lounge has come to a close. Thanks for participating, it's been great!

Doll locks the door and throws the keys to Moosie Baby who is still grinning but trying to recover from his Kim hangover - lol.

The End

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Sebastien447
09-12-2005, 05:05 AM
*peeks out from a mountain of bottles and assorted debris*

When's the suicide pool start guys?

Doll_Face
09-12-2005, 10:02 AM
*peeks out from a mountain of bottles and assorted debris*

When's the suicide pool start guys?

I forgot you had a set of keys :P