PDA

View Full Version : US Open Winner's Club

catz33
08-29-2005, 01:25 AM
Stocking fridge......plenty of brewski's. juices, sodas, lemon. and limes!

Buffet for day one set up including fantastic Catz wings, ribs, and juicy fried Chicken, Nachos, Vegetable and fruit trays, etc.......Chips,Dips, nachos, and Salsa.

Blender is ready to go on bar.

Full screen TV and tabletop tv's all on and wired correctly!

Rickie Lee blasting to aid me in set-up. Digital juke box set on free......Download any song, all day long.

X-box stations set up for Katrina down time.

Ahhhhhhh.....sit back in Brookstone Massage chair, while TAT and friends come in.

Moose
08-29-2005, 01:51 AM
really like the concept, Catz. Great job! With all the time most of us have spent in the Loser's Lounge since we started this game, it's nice to be somewhere clean and well stocked for a change. Hope I get to stay here for a few days.

Doll_Face
08-29-2005, 08:48 AM
Hook me up with a rib and a rum swizzler - lol 8)

catz33
08-29-2005, 08:59 AM
Thank God for Serena...rum swizzlers comin' up!

Moose
08-29-2005, 11:39 AM
(walks in, sees Malisse, offers to buy him a Stella Artois. Sees Kirilenko over in a corner practicing her English, and has the waitress deliver a shot of Stoli's).

Malisse has been my absolute favorite mens player when it comes to suicide pools. He has yet to let me down. Of course, I always use him early, but I think this has been the only thing he has been consistent at in his entire career.

catz33
08-29-2005, 01:39 PM
Everything is all cleared up. Lots of doodled napkins, someone left a digital camera...how many shots of Nadal's butt do ya need!?!

Refrigerator restocked and I believe a request for smoothies was made."placing the 2nd blender on bar, unloading fruits, and setting up

Not a soul in sight. Download some Kem, slip back in my chair and relax.

Doll_Face
08-30-2005, 04:49 AM
Ahhh, chilling out sipping rum swizzles and munching on shrimp coctail. Umm Umm 8)

Moosie Baby, please pass me the crab claws. Thank you darlin.

Moose
08-30-2005, 08:44 AM
Moose walks in, sees Keifer. Offers him a Heiney. But not Likhovsteva's heiney. That one did me righteous today, and deserves better than nut-case Nicky!

Hey, we're through the first round, and I still have both cheeks in the Winners Club. Yippee for me!

Sebastien447
08-31-2005, 07:56 AM
I haven't lost yet :-*

womentennis_fan
08-31-2005, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the club [smiley=overhead_clap.gif]

Sebastien447
08-31-2005, 08:50 AM
Welcome to the club [smiley=overhead_clap.gif]

Thank you!

Hey ... just a hypothetical here ... um, does one need to actually be involved in the suicide pool to be in this club?

catz33
08-31-2005, 09:35 AM
Thank you!

Hey ... just a hypothetical here ... um, does one need to actually be involved in the suicide pool to be in this club?

As a member of TAT you have exclusive rights to the Winner's Club......and can bring whomever you wish.

There is a notice on the wall for those that have been kicked out. Gaudio has been put on the black list :D

Moose
08-31-2005, 11:04 AM
yeah, and maybe Daniela will actually eat the sandwich I'll buy her for winning the match!

Doll_Face
08-31-2005, 02:26 PM
I'll have a nightcap full of brandy, please 8)

womentennis_fan
09-01-2005, 08:11 AM
Make that a double Baileys on the rocks , along with those crispy pistachos Rummy got from Iraq ... :D 8)

womentennis_fan
09-02-2005, 08:13 AM
Gee! That Baileys was real nice,pal.Thanks :D

Since I'm the only one left in both pools,to your servitor's surprise,I'll fill all those half-empty glasses at the bar myself... [smiley=laugh.gif] Cheers! 8)

improbabledream
09-02-2005, 08:26 AM
It's really cozy in here, I like it
Got any Sam Adams's in that fridge?
Better enjoy it in here while I can because this next prediction is not going to be easy

Moose
09-02-2005, 01:31 PM
How many people are left in each pool?

3 left in the mens, Bets, and 6 in the womens

womentennis_fan
09-03-2005, 12:56 AM
(opens the door emphatically,downs the sunglasses a bit on the nose,takes a look at the leather couch at the back of the room and the chick throning on it gives back his look, he walks slowly towards her and kisses the suntanned girl)

"Good morning Dani,sorry for leaving early this morning,I had a golf match at 8 with Ivan,you know how he can be pissed when he starts late..." [smiley=rockon.gif]

womentennis_fan
09-04-2005, 02:51 AM
Uh... sorry,wrong door.. :-[

3mlm
09-05-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm just peeking in (I don't belong here) but it looks pretty deserted. Think I'll look in on the not-so-pristine losers lounge.

Doll_Face
09-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Uh... sorry,wrong door.. :-[

LOL

All TAT members are welcomed in here, but DAMN it's boring ... gotta go :P

Sebastien447
09-12-2005, 05:01 AM
LOL

All TAT members are welcomed in here, but DAMN it's boring ... gotta go :P

We're ALL winners here at TAT!

Oh good gravy how corny was that ::)

Doll_Face
09-12-2005, 10:13 AM
We're ALL winners here at TAT!

Oh good gravy how corny was that ::)

Oh good gravy was even worse - lmao [smiley=laugh.gif]

Speaking of good gravy, there's a saying in New Orleans:

"Is your momma Catholic and can she make a rue??"

I'm not Catholic, but I make a hell of a rue. It's lip smacking delicious [smiley=flamed.gif]