PDA

View Full Version : IWSP: dave gs Day 8 Pick

Scotty
03-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Welcome to Day 8 of the 2018 Indian Wells Women’s Suicide Pool!

You will be making one pick EACH DAY of the women’s event (NOT one each round). Once you use a player, you may never use her again.

please post your picks like this:
Day 4: Petra Kvitova
Day 3: Martina Navratilova
Day 2: Helena Sukova
Day 1: Hana Mandlikova

It is very important you follow the schedule of play for the day posted below.

Post your Day 8 pick by replying IN THIS THREAD. Your pick must be in before the start of play for the day in Indian Wells, rain or shine. For Day 8, that’s Wednesday March 13, 11 AM Pacific Time. Do not be late. We hate making those hard decisions, but we will. This thread will be locked at the deadline, so please don't wait until the last minute or you may find it locked when you hit "post."

Thanks for joining us! And good luck!

Day 8 consists of the following matches:

Bottom Half

ESP Garbie Muguruza [20] vs CAN Bianca Andreescu

UKR Elina Svitolina [6] vs CZE Marketa Vondrousova

Scotty
03-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Open for dave g!

dave g
03-12-2019, 11:21 PM
Day 8: Garbine Muguruza
Day 7: Svitolina
Day 6: Sabalenka
Day 5: Barty
Day 4: Sevestova
Day 3: Kiki Bertens
Day 2:Venus Williams
Day 1: Azarenka

I think Halep's lose to Vondrousova has boxed me into a corner. I think I need Vondrousova to beat both Svitolina and Muguruza to beat the draw. Since I don't think she will be Svitolina, I hope to make a pick for Day 10 and then run out of picks.

dave g
03-13-2019, 02:24 PM
Day 8: Garbine Muguruza
Day 7: Svitolina
Day 6: Sabalenka
Day 5: Barty
Day 4: Sevestova
Day 3: Kiki Bertens
Day 2:Venus Williams
Day 1: Azarenka

I think Halep's lose to Vondrousova has boxed me into a corner. I think I need Vondrousova to beat both Svitolina and Muguruza to beat the draw. Since I don't think she will be Svitolina, I hope to make a pick for Day 10 and then run out of picks.

Well, so much for that. :rolleyes: