PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Scores : Week of 071618

patrick
07-22-2018, 02:43 PM
This week's results can be found at the following link:
http://www.talkabouttennis.com/contests/pc2018/results/071618RESULTS.htm

You can use the tabs at the bottom of the report to show sorted results by category.

Our winners for the week are Kanditoo and Daveg with James7 and Patrick finished in a tie for third.

In the WTA, James7 and JTContinental finished tied for first.

In the ATP, Kanditoo finished first.

Congratulations to this week's winners and high-scorers!

ptmcmahon
07-22-2018, 04:54 PM
Sheeze, the only thing I did right all week was pick Cecchinato to win Umag, and that's all it took to win ATP? My other winners lost their first matches!

Edit - actually kanditoo had the high ATP score, so congrats! We both seem to be having first or last place finishes this year :)

3mlm
07-22-2018, 05:40 PM
Edit - actually kanditoo had the high ATP score, so congrats! We both seem to be having first or last place finishes this year :)

That's what I thought. Thanks for the correction.

dave g
07-22-2018, 07:20 PM
You know we are having a bad week when one of the co-winners has a '2' for one of the tournaments. :rolleyes:

My first response to the thought of being tied for first was :hyst:.

kandi
07-22-2018, 07:30 PM
Sheeze, the only thing I did right all week was pick Cecchinato to win Umag, and that's all it took to win ATP? My other winners lost their first matches!

talk about feast or famine --- LOL. After doing terrible most of this year, then to WIN two weeks fairly close together -- go figure. congrats to all the winners

patrick
07-23-2018, 03:26 AM

That's what I thought. Thanks for the correction.

Correction has been made to reflect Kanditoo on the ATP. Thanks.