PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, tolulops, 2018 Wimbledon YCWJ Champion!

Togtdyalttai
07-15-2018, 09:46 AM
Despite not having any picks make it past the quarterfinals, tolulops has won the 2018 Wimbledon edition of You Can't Win Jack. They weren't the best in any round bar the fourth, but that was enough to win with 43 points in this low-scoring edition.

Only one contestant picked a wooden spoon winner this contest. That was dollymix, who, despite scoring a measly six points in the first round, finished in a tie for second. The pick that brought her there was Irina-Camelia Begu, who lost to Katie Swan in the first round, who lost to Mihaela Buzarnescu in the second round, who lost to Karolina Pliskova in the third round, who lost to Kiki Bertens in the fourth round, who lost to Julia Goerges in the quarterfinals, who lost to Serena Williams in the semifinals, who lost to Angelique Kerber in the final.

On the men's side, Yoshihito Nishioka took the boobie prize. He lost to Marin Cilic, who lost to Guido Pella, who lost to Mackenzie McDonald, who lost to Milos Raonic, who lost to John Isner, who lost to Kevin Anderson, who lost to Novak Djokovic.

Thank you all for playing and see you all in six weeks for the US Open edition of this contest!

ponchi101
07-15-2018, 09:53 AM
Congrats to Tolulops, and thanks to Tog for running it. It is always maddening entertaining.

dryrunguy
07-15-2018, 12:00 PM
Congratulations, tolulops! Your medal has been awarded!

dollymix
07-15-2018, 12:24 PM
Congrats Tolulops! I'm usually terrible at this so am immensely satisfied to have actually picked the spoon, even if none of my other seven picks were any good.

Ribbons
07-15-2018, 01:12 PM
Way to go, Tolulops. Many thanks, Tog.

jazzyg
07-17-2018, 09:00 AM
Congrats, Tolulops. This contest is always fun.

tolulops
08-26-2018, 11:26 PM
Wow. Life took one of those weird turns, so I just found out I won this. Thanks everyone, and especially to Togtdyalttai for running this contest.