PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon 2018: Men's SP: Final's Pick

Drop-shot
07-14-2018, 07:46 AM
Congrats BankerB4 and sluggo-13 for winning the men's pool!

Having both run out of picks for the final you are tied as winners of the Wimbledon 2018 Men's SP medal.

However, Jon Wertheim has promised a prize for a sole winner and so both must break this tie answering via Private Message* to me a series of questions that will work the following way:

Each question must be answered correctly to move on to the next (if both err at the same stage, both go on to the next one). He/she who gets the furthest wins the tie-breaker.

Questions are about the men's final tomorrow so they must be answered before the match begins Sunday 15th of July 11.00AM London time.

Questions are:
1- Winner of the match
2- Number of sets played (closest one wins)
3- Number of games played (closest one wins)
4- Match length (closest one wins)
5- Number of aces in the final (closest one wins)
6- How many times does Nole bounce the ball on his first serve of the match (:cheesy:) (closest one wins)

*If you have not used "Private Message" before,
1) go to the top of the web-page, in the headers, just under the "FORUM" button is a button labeled "Private Messages". Click on that tab.
2) Underneath the header, there will be a pair of outlined boxes, the large on with be "Inbox'. To the left of "Inbox" will be a smaller box labeled "My Messages". The third line down is a link called "Send New Message". When you click on it, you will have a fairly standard looking email-type interface. Put my TAT name (drop-shot) in the To: box , type in your answers, and be sure to click the "Submit Message" button underneath the box for the body of the "email".

You can also left-click on my name on the side of this post and select Private Message.

Drop-shot
07-14-2018, 07:47 AM
OPEN!