PDA

View Full Version : Updated Womens Picks and Results Thread

Moose
01-19-2006, 08:59 AM
Through 2nd Round of Womens play...from 92 original players, only 18 remain.

Doll Face - Srebotnik - Dulko - Kirilenko - Hingis- Kuznetsova - Schnyder - Petrova - Mauresmo - Davenport

Herodotus - Sprem - Mirza - Hantuchova - Myskina - Kuznetsova - Schiavone - Petrova - Hingis - Sharapova - Mauresmo - Henin-Hardene

Lrakatom - Sprem - Pennetta - Kuznetsova - Schiavone - S. Williams

MysterX- Kirilenko - Groenefeld - Hantuchova - Hingis - Kuznetsova - Schiavone - Petrova - Schnyder - Henin-Hardene - Clijsters - Mauresmo

SpiceMan - Kirilenko - Pennetta - Petrova - Schiavone - Savchuk

Sebastian447 - Kuznetsova - Vaidisova - Kirilenko - Hingis - No Day 5 Pick

Joshman -Kuznetsova - Groenefeld - Kirilenko - Myskina -Davenport - Schnyder - Petrova - Hingis - Sharapova - Mauresmo - Clijsters

JidkovaFan - Davenport- Safina - Petrova - Schiavone - Vesnina - Mauresmo - Sharapova - Hingis - Henin-Hardene - Schnyder

Netraider - Sprem - Schnyder - Hantuchova - Hingis - Kuznetsova - Schiavone - Petrova - Myskina

Udaneri - Sprem - Safina - Kuznetsova - Hingis - Petrova - Schnyder - Henin-Hardene - Mauresmo - Sharapova - Clijsters

Charlie02123 - Hantuchova - Krajicek - Kuznetsova - Hingis - Petrova - Schnyder - Henin-Hardene - Mauresmo - Sharapova - Clijsters

Feech - Serena Williams - Stosur- Kuznetsova - Myskina - No Day 5 Pick

Chapin - Kuznetsova - Mirza - Hantuchova - Schiavone - Petrova - Vaidisova - Henin-Hardene - Hingis - Sharapova - Clijsters - Mauresmo

PurpleMaple - Sprem - Krajicek - Kirilenko - Hingis - Kuznetsova - Schiavone - Petrova - Schnyder - Sharapova _ Mauresmo - Henin-Hardene

Bartman2099 - Jankovic - Dulko - S. Williams - Schiavone - Kuznetsova - Vaidisova - Petrova - Hingis - Sharapova - Mauresmo - Henin-Hardene

Gibbermiata - Hantuchova - Stosur - Kuznetsova - Myskina - Petrova - Schnyder - Henin-Hardene - Hingis - Sharapova - Mauresmo - Clijsters

IVE - Srebotnik - Krajicek - Kirilenko - Hingis - Kuznetsova - Schnyder - Petrova - Myskina

Mustbeatypo - Vessina - Krajicek - Kirilenko - Hingis - Sharapova - Schiavone - Davenport - Schnyder - Petrova

Moose
01-20-2006, 04:01 PM
14 left going into Day 6...and if anything bad happens to Wacky Patty or Skeevy Wonder, we're going to be down to single digits

Doll_Face
01-21-2006, 09:20 AM
The Doll is in good shape.

Let's rumble ... [smiley=fencing.gif]

LOL

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Charlie02123
01-22-2006, 01:20 PM
Wow, everyone made it through day 7, there were no upsets. I have a feeling day 8 is going to be a lot different. I picked Momo, who is an enigma at best, a lot of people picked Hingis and Schnyder, but those are far from safe picks as Hingis is playing an Aussie (hello screaming crowds and inspiration) and Schnyder is playing a surprisingly in-form Anastasia Myskina (who one person picked, so we know not everyone can win). Day 8 is going to get interesting...

Moose
01-23-2006, 08:42 AM
we're down to a Dirty Dozen going into the quarters. With a number of the remaining players allready having been used by some of our remaining contestants.

Charlie02123
01-23-2006, 12:24 PM
we're down to a Dirty Dozen going into the quarters. With a number of the remaining players allready having been used by some of our remaining contestants.

I have used a LOT of the remaining players. I thought that the quarterfinals would be all played on the same day, which would have still given me a chance to win, but they are dragged out over two days, so I won't have enough players left to win it. I already picked 5 of the 8 quarterfinalists, and there are 4 days left, so it is now impossible for me to win, but that's okay! I will see how far I can go and hope for the best. I hope that someone can beat the whole thing, even it means I don't win the pool. I have really enjoyed this game though, and I look forward to the French Open Suicide Pool (and the indian wells practice pool, too). :)

neka
01-23-2006, 02:21 PM
I feel sorry for all the Mauresmo crowd, but I predict wacky patty in two.

Charlie02123
01-23-2006, 04:53 PM
I feel sorry for all the Mauresmo crowd, but I predict wacky patty in two.

The Mauresmo picks were for yesterday against Vaidisova. Mauresmo doesn't play again until tomorrow. The thread needs to be updated. Todays matches are Sharapova/Petrova and Davenport/Henin with Sharapova getting 8 out of 12 of the votes (including mine). Henin got 2 and Davenport and Petrova each got 1. Honestly I would rather see Petrova beat the snot out of Sharapova and put me out of the game. She's one of my favorite players, but I have already picked her.