PDA

View Full Version : AO Womens Pool Ends in a 5 Way Tie

Moose
01-26-2006, 07:26 AM
We went into Day 11 (the semis) with 7 players still able to make selections...and finsihed the day with no one being able to advance any further.

Gibbermiata and Joshman both exited the game when their player, Kim Clijsters retired from the match in the 3rd set giving Amelie the win.

PurpleMaple, MysterX, Chapin, Bartman and Herodotus all made a winning pick on Day 11, but have exhausted the available players to make a choice for the finals.

In accordance with Suicide Pool Rules, the five who picked correctly on Day 11 have earned the title of co-champions of our Aussie Open 2006 Womens Suicide Pool. Your names will be added to our Wall of Fame.

Congratulations...and thank you EVERYONE for joining us. We had 92 womens players...our best showing ever.

joshman
01-26-2006, 08:15 AM
Congrats to the winners!

bartman2099
01-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah congrants to everybody (yay! I won!...well co-won!) and thank to the admins for doing a great job. See you in indian wells

udaneri
01-26-2006, 03:34 PM
FELICITACIONES !!!

Great job to all of you who beat the draw

It is trully a great game to play... so thanks to everyone who made it possible.

GRACIAS !!! again. see you soon ;D

Kirkus
01-26-2006, 04:05 PM
ConTATulations to all the winners!

(I know, that was lame. :P )

Moose
01-26-2006, 05:09 PM
ConTATulations to all the winners!

(I know, that was lame. :P )

I never would have expected something so lame from someone of your stature, Kirkus

mysterX
01-26-2006, 07:51 PM
It's been a blast playing in the Suicide Pool. I can't believe I hung around to the end. It would have been nice to figure out some way to break the tie, but I'll be honored to be on the wall of fame with Chapin, Herodotus, PurpleMaple, and Bartman. On to the Slide into Paris, and studying up for the FO pool.

Oh yeah, I agree with Jidkova Fan - Filippo Volandri does suck.

gibbermiata
01-27-2006, 11:57 AM
thanks this has been great fun