PDA

View Full Version : The AO Suicide Pool Losers Lounge

Pages : [1] 2

Moose
01-12-2006, 08:19 AM
dusting off the bar...taking inventory of the liquor stock (gotta make sure we have some Fosters in the fridge), putting some new tunes into the jukebox, prepping the menu...

yep, must be Suicide Pool time. And that can only mean one thing...

THE LOSER'S LOUNGE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Hey, thanks Papa [smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
01-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Moosie beat me to it, so here goes:

What's on the menu and what is your heart's desire? Please enter your requests here and I'll nominate myself to do the shopping. Let me be the first to order green tea, smoked salmon with capers on endive, and of course crab legs. Oh, the Myers will be in the back room, lol.

Who will be the first to break the tape? LOL

Good luck to the field.

Sebastien447
01-12-2006, 10:34 AM
margarita fixins, beer, chips, salsa
check, check, check, check

and I'm going to put a video game over here in the corner ...

Extreme Farm Simulator (http://www.funflashgames.com/extremefarmsimulator.htm)

catz33
01-12-2006, 10:47 AM
LMAO, I think I will need a few Foster's for that one.

Kirkus
01-12-2006, 10:17 PM
LMAO! I started shooting the cows!

Who knew?

You kill me, Sebereedoodles.

catz33
01-14-2006, 09:30 PM
We may have to changge venues if this keeps up...what's the occupancy in here anyway?

Hmmmmmmmm...crab legs, don't mind if I do!!!!!

catz33
01-14-2006, 09:31 PM
LMAO! I started shooting the cows!

Who knew?

You kill me, Sebereedoodles.

Hehehehehe!. so was I kirkus!

linsij
01-15-2006, 01:16 AM
This is my first suicide pool so I have a feelin' I'll be kickin' back in here pretty soon.

I'm low-maintenance so I'll bring my own Coke and bar-b-q chips.

Kirkus
01-15-2006, 01:53 AM
I'm thinkin' some Michael Bublé in the jukebox.

Doll_Face
01-15-2006, 07:02 AM
You guys just couldn't wait to show-off in here, lol. We are closed and setting up for now, so go practice. Haha.

Linsij, your coke and barbeque chips will be here when you lose ;) The Doll aims to please.

Now, get out of here!!!!!

PeterSkan
01-15-2006, 07:20 AM
Steps in briefly to ensure a corner is set aside to keep on with big-time data crunching

Doll_Face
01-15-2006, 07:35 AM
Steps in briefly to ensure a corner is set aside to keep on with big-time data crunching

Anything for you, and your table is reserved!

Stay a while and have a bloodymary with me while I set-up [smiley=smitten.gif]

Kirkus
01-15-2006, 12:03 PM

Anything for you, and your table is reserved!

Stay a while and have a bloodymary with me while I set-up [smiley=smitten.gif]
Oh. I see how it is. Everyone else has to leave but you offer Peter a drink.

So transparent.

[smiley=make_out.gif]

Sebastien447
01-15-2006, 01:06 PM
I just wish everyone would clear out before Jelisabeta gets here!

catz33
01-15-2006, 02:07 PM
Hey Sebers,

My friends at Tangaray dropped off a couple cases........I'll just put them behind the bar.

Off to "The Ugly Mug" for the opening AO party............Let the games begin!!!

mysterymorrison
01-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Well seeing this is the Aussie open, I'll bring the finest Australian Beer (IMHO) Coopers Pale Ale, and some steamed dim sims. At least I shouldn't be the first in here as my picks aren't playing until late in the day.

womentennis_fan
01-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Tylenol anyone? ... [smiley=hammerhead.gif]

I already feel dizzy after the Colts lost,so this contest will wear me out,I feel it...

gff0
01-15-2006, 04:40 PM
First to enter the loser's lounge! I don't know if I'm proud. Morigami retires 0-3 to Hana Sromova. Ugh.

Ive
01-15-2006, 04:43 PM
I just saw it. I doubted between her, Dally and Srebotnik. Morigami is out, Dally lost the first set, thus so far I made the correct choice. *fingers crossed*

Doll_Face
01-15-2006, 05:29 PM
First to enter the loser's lounge! I don't know if I'm proud. Morigami retires 0-3 to Hana Sromova. Ugh.

The Losers Lounge is OFFICIALLY OPEN!!

Gff0,

Sorry, but you have to serve yourself . Here [smiley=beer.gif] I'll start you off, but now you are on your own until you get company, lol.

ENJOY ... I'm outta here!!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
01-15-2006, 05:31 PM

Beatrice!!!!!!!!

[smiley=engel017.gif]

GVGirl
01-15-2006, 06:23 PM
:'( Pour me a shot! Dally dillied on me......

Kirkus
01-15-2006, 06:29 PM
:'( Pour me a shot! Dally dillied on me......
LMAO! That just doesn't sound right.
I'm not far behind ya. Schuettler's about to Rainer on my parade.

shtexas
01-15-2006, 06:31 PM
I'm here. Down goes Golovin!

I have poisoned another women's draw.

Doll_Face
01-15-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm here. Down goes Golovin!

I have poisoned another women's draw.

Kisses for Shtexas :-*

LOL

The rest of you Golovin pickers (lol) get your butts in here :P

*Doll skips to the door and exits*

dryrunguy
01-15-2006, 06:38 PM
I've got one foot in the door... Sugiyama goes down. Which makes me wonder...

Perhaps, for me, it's a Japanese thing? I just can't get a break when a Japanese player is involved....

I send out a big ol' dare to all those thinking about picking Fujiwara to beat Benesova tomorrow...

Good luck!

Dry

Doll_Face
01-15-2006, 06:55 PM
I've got one foot in the door... Sugiyama goes down. Which makes me wonder...

Perhaps, for me, it's a Japanese thing? I just can't get a break when a Japanese player is involved....

I send out a big ol' dare to all those thinking about picking Fujiwara to beat Benesova tomorrow...

Good luck!

Dry

Hi Dry,

What are you drinking?

[smiley=tease.gif]

flowerchild39
01-15-2006, 07:09 PM
I can't believe it! I thought I was making such safe picks. Both Bjorkman and Golovin are OUT! Boo-hoo.

This is my first pool. Do we still get to play in a LOSERS (sob, sob) bracket, or is the Losers Lounge meant as a place to cry in your beer?

Kirkus
01-15-2006, 07:24 PM
Awwwww. Flowerchild... that blows! I hope you'll hang around for awhile.

Because of Schuettler I have one cheek firmly planted on the stool

/me buys a hand full of quarters for the jukebox.

Kirkus
01-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Well. That's just horse-shit!

/me starts searching the internet for a horse-shit smilie

munchin
01-15-2006, 08:24 PM
How could Golovin have lost? Is that even possible? She was such a solid pick. Forces are conspiring to make me lose, I swear. At least Stepanek didn't embarass himself

Kirkus
01-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Thanks, Venus. Try not to make any unforced errors on your way through the parking lot....
LMAO. OMG. That's funny.

Sorry, crh2.

shariq_g
01-16-2006, 12:47 AM
Crikey Taylor Dent loses to Guillermo Garcia Lopez ! I mean its a great name but has anyone ever heard of this guy before?? Thank god I went for Kirilenko over Golovin otherwise it would have shattered my confidence in my tennis prediction abilities. Fingers crossed for Anna-Lena.

blueblueberry
01-16-2006, 01:14 AM
Both Dally AND Jonas decided to screw me over?! COME ON! I thought being risky was a GOOD thing here! Maybe next time I should go with Justine in the first round just so BOTH sides of my butt don't have to end up firmly sitting in the Losers Lounge after day one. But then I guess there IS no solid pick now seeing what happened to Venus and Elena...there is SO much wrong with the beginning of this new season...I can't even begin... :-[

neka
01-16-2006, 02:35 AM
Why, Tati, why??? :'(

On French newspaper l'Equipe, Golovin claimed that she lost because she did not have enough match practice. Meanwhile, I am stuck here for the rest of the women's draw. Great! Thank god Berdych won. >:(

Ive
01-16-2006, 03:07 AM
Pfieuw, good thing I kept on doubting and eventually picked Srebotnik. All three other women I was considering are eliminated :o

Ow, and thank you Zabaleta, retiring is one thing, everybody can get injured, but actually being close to losing anyway >:(

Jelisabeta
01-16-2006, 04:47 AM

Hey Sebastien,

I couldn't have joined you yesterday because I was sound asleep. The time difference between Europe and the US is a bit too wide. And anyway... I WON!!! I had picked Sprem and Nieminen and they both pulled through. ;D

Anyway, I hope you had a lot of fun!! And I promise you we'll soon meet in the Losers Lounge!!

Bye for now.

Liz [smiley=engel017.gif]

joshman
01-16-2006, 05:42 AM
Wow, Taylor really let me down, straight sets loss to a clay-courter, ouch...I guess its too late to change to my original pick of Arthur Dent, eh?

Luckily, Kuznetsova won, so my fingers are also crossed for Anna-Lena.

rktct2b
01-16-2006, 06:12 AM
neka, I know what you mean...at least my men's choice (Nieminen) made it through for me to play another day there - although looking at the women's draw now will make me grind my teeth a bit - I thought Golovin was a given to get through a few rounds...well, at least one was all I was asking. Oh well....

zephyrstorm03
01-16-2006, 06:18 AM
wow...my first suicide pool and i'm in the losers lounge after the first round! this sucks, but doesn't suck as much as taylor dent losing in the first round to a clay courter. that's brutal.
oh well, at least kuznetsova kept me in for the women.

ximo
01-16-2006, 06:44 AM
Make that a double for me.
OhmyGod how bad am I?

Cheers Sugiyama, thanks. A lot.

GVGirl
01-16-2006, 06:52 AM
Massu, what happened to you! Give me a bottle Chilean wine!

Out of both pools on day one!
:-[

Razor
01-16-2006, 07:09 AM
Last time I trust the bloody English to do a man's job at something. I figgered Henny would want to avenge himself for being ousted at last year's Wimby by that crafty Russky, but noooooo, he can't even see redemption properly -- so much for the famed British stiff upper lip. No wonder the Hindus kicked them out so easily.

So, no worries as the natives would say...I'll do it for Henman. If anybody asks, I'm in Geneva, resting. But if Tursunov suddenly turns up inside the belly of a great white, well, you never heard of me.

Oh, and I take my vodka with the still beating heart of a pit viper please....neat.

dkleedean
01-16-2006, 08:22 AM
Nice job Bjorkman - losing to a qualifier and household name Denis Gremelmayr who I give the nicknames "da Grendel" or "Gremlin Mayor" or "Gremlinator".

TennisDude
01-16-2006, 08:24 AM
[smiley=bat.gif] So you knocked me out in the first round of a suicide pool again Peng! Against another qualifier no less! Were going to have to work on that aren't we! I think it should be an official rule from now on to never pick Peng in the first round when she's facing a qualifier. Only bad things can happen.

likembrave
01-16-2006, 09:01 AM
OK....so I've learned my lesson...on the women's side....never pick against an "OVA" or an "EVA" whom I have never heard of.

All of these girls won on day one and I have never heard of them:
Pironkova
Amanmuradova
Sromova
Voskoboeva
Bychkova
Ondraskova

ximo
01-16-2006, 10:13 AM
OK....so I've learned my lesson...on the women's side....never pick against an "OVA" or an "EVA" whom I have never heard of.

All of these girls won on day one and I have never heard of them:
Pironkova
Amanmuradova
Sromova
Voskoboeva
Bychkova
Ondraskova

I know the feeling... the only name I recognise is Bychkova and it's from some stupid jokes about her name I read. I went with Sugiyama against a Spanish girl thinking it was a sure bet and... well, I was told getting through the first days of the suicide pool is easy but not for me.

Doll_Face
01-16-2006, 10:35 AM
Last time I trust the bloody English to do a man's job at something. I figgered Henny would want to avenge himself for being ousted at last year's Wimby by that crafty Russky, but noooooo, he can't even see redemption properly -- so much for the famed British stiff upper lip. No wonder the Hindus kicked them out so easily.

So, no worries as the natives would say...I'll do it for Henman. If anybody asks, I'm in Geneva, resting. But if Tursunov suddenly turns up inside the belly of a great white, well, you never heard of me.

Oh, and I take my vodka with the still beating heart of a pit viper please....neat.

Hi Razor,

Is the seat comfortable or should I clear off the couch for you??

Here's your drink, witty one :P

LOL

Doll

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
01-16-2006, 10:41 AM
The Doll is just checking to see if all our losers are comfortable, eating and drinking. May I suggest an ice cold Pepsi? Oh I forgot ... you all need something stiffer [smiley=laugh.gif]

See ya around :-*

*The Doll exits, switching and laughing the whole way*

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

ximo
01-16-2006, 10:50 AM
The Doll is just checking to see if all our losers are comfortable, eating and drinking. May I suggest an ice cold Pepsi? Oh I forgot ... you all need something stiffer [smiley=laugh.gif]

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

As she walks away the loosers take a long drink and sigh. They know she will come back soon to join them and this time... it will be to stay.

Sebastien447
01-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Somebody get me a beer!

[smiley=beer.gif]

Thank you!

Losing 1st round smarts! >:(

Another please

[smiley=beer.gif]

Thank you

Who wants to play quarters?

Jaamis
01-16-2006, 11:14 AM
I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of disappointment in Miss Golovin who was supposed to be a safe pick!!! My faith in Frenchwomen everywhere is now gone... 24th seed??? BAH!!! [smiley=furious3.gif]

Doll_Face
01-16-2006, 11:23 AM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

As she walks away the loosers take a long drink and sigh. They know she will come back soon to join them and this time... it will be to stay.

Haha!

That's when the party really begins, lol. Stick around to check her out, because The Doll has some serious dance moves. Yeah baby 8-)

Is that Santana playing?

BBL

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
01-16-2006, 11:27 AM
Somebody get me a beer!

[smiley=beer.gif]

Thank you!

Losing 1st round smarts! >:(

Another please

[smiley=beer.gif]

Thank you

Who wants to play quarters?

Kisses for my Seberdoodle :-*

Okay, gotta run - lol

PeterSkan
01-16-2006, 11:27 AM
Hello Everybody. My name is PeterSkan. I'd like to introduce you to Taylor Dent. I'd also like you to meet the other 11 posters who put confidence in Tayor to see us through to the second round of the AO SUicide Pool.

And now I'd ask you to turn away, because we're about to kick this loser's sorry arse all the way back to North America.

Pathetic.

Doll_Face
01-16-2006, 11:36 AM
Hello Everybody. My name is PeterSkan. I'd like to introduce you to Taylor Dent. I'd also like you to meet the other 11 posters who put confidence in Tayor to see us through to the second round of the AO SUicide Pool.

And now I'd ask you to turn away, because we're about to kick this loser's sorry arse all the way back to North America.

Pathetic.

SkanCan,

I just had to come back to cheer you up. Here ya go ... [smiley=kissing.gif]

Razor
01-16-2006, 11:40 AM
Eh Doll, you've nearly warmed this dark pit I call my soul -- nearly. I'll have to check out your half-volleys before I muster anything close to resembling affection.

Now, where was I? Oh right....d'ya know how hard it is to charter a "no questions asked" flight to Sydney?

Doll_Face
01-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Eh Doll, you've nearly warmed this dark pit I call my soul -- nearly. I'll have to check out your half-volleys before I muster anything close to resembling affection.

Now, where was I? Oh right....d'ya know how hard it is to charter a "no questions asked" flight to Sydney?

No, my witty Brut Man ... ya got me on that one, but do you know how hard it is to win the Suicide Pool ::)

Hey, how's your drink?

[smiley=engel017.gif]

I'll check back on you later (play nice with my Seberdoodle, and don't even think about upsetting SkanCan). Hehe

Razor
01-16-2006, 12:00 PM
I fear I'm findin' out how hard it is to win this blasted pool! The drink is spot on -- although the heart was a bit small -- yeh have ta get the big daddy pit vipers -- those hearts keep beatin' all the way down your gullet.

I'll na cause any trouble with your people -- lest they get too close and then they'll have a taste of my Wilson Jack Kramer racquet -- splinters and all!

Moose
01-16-2006, 12:05 PM
hey Razor - don't forget to put down your drink for a second and make your Womens pool pick - you're still alive there

Doll_Face
01-16-2006, 12:06 PM
I fear I'm findin' out how hard it is to win this blasted pool! The drink is spot on -- although the heart was a bit small -- yeh have ta get the big daddy pit vipers -- those hearts keep beatin' all the way down your gullet.

I'll na cause any trouble with your people -- lest they get too close and then they'll have a taste of my Wilson Jack Kramer racquet -- splinters and all!

Razor,

Kirkus is checking on those big daddy pit vipers, and I'm sure we'll have them for you later this evening.

The Doll has to get out of here, but keep my seat warm.

Welcome to TAT ~ I hope you stick around :-*

Moose
01-16-2006, 12:11 PM
watch out for Doll, Razor...she'll intoxicate you with her beguiling ways, only to have you come to at 7:01 p.m. saying "damn, that woman made me late for making my pick"!

She's been known to eliminate the competition that way.

Razor
01-16-2006, 12:37 PM
You'll need not remind me on handicapping the lassies, Moose-man -- I have my proboscis wafting the astral plane, feeding me all I need to know for Round 2. As for the femine wiles of Doll-face, I've got me game face on -- she'll not worm her way into this rotten core...

Moose
01-16-2006, 12:39 PM
You'll need not remind me on handicapping the lassies, Moose-man -- I have my proboscis wafting the astral plane, feeding me all I need to know for Round 2. As for the femine wiles of Doll-face, I've got me game face on -- she'll not worm her way into this rotten core...

Astral Plane...one of my all time favorite restaurants.
http://theastralplane.com/

Doll_Face
01-16-2006, 01:15 PM

Hey Hunkster,

The menu is wonderful:

Confit of free range duck leg, figs wrapped in prosciutto stuffed with blue cheese over field greens, balsamic vinaigrette.

Certified Angus Beef Tenderloin Filet Mignon with Dijon/peppercorn cognac demi glace

Are you comfortable?

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
01-16-2006, 01:17 PM

Astral Plane...one of my all time favorite restaurants.
http://theastralplane.com/

High five to Moosie Baby [smiley=overhead_clap.gif]

The Doll will be back :-*

Razor
01-16-2006, 01:30 PM
I've eaten there twice. Prefer the monkfish...and its liver. Stay away from the roaming psychic though -- she told me this was as good as I was ever going to look -- only my gout kept me from tearing her limb from limb -- that and the fifth Sapphire martini.

Moose
01-16-2006, 01:37 PM
I've eaten there twice. Prefer the monkfish...and its liver. Stay away from the roaming psychic though -- she told me this was as good as I was ever going to look -- only my gout kept me from tearing her limb from limb -- that and the fifth Sapphire martini.

A psychic on 4th Street (right off South) once told me that I had a hole in my aura. I told her it was just a minor tear, and that I prefered the weathered aura look.

mysterymorrison
01-16-2006, 01:55 PM
At least getting here early means there are plenty of seats by the bar, I'm the sad lonely drunk willing to tell anyone who'll listen about "what could have been".

Went down after work yesterday and caught a set of Blake and Acasuso, a set of Malisse and Youhzny, and the last 3 sets of of Massu and Simon.

Massu fought back from two sets down to level the match, before going up 3-2 with a break in the 5th against a noticably injured Simon. I think Massu noticing Simon's trouble just stopped concentrating and just waited for Simon to hand him the match. Well, Simon didn't hand the match to Massu and four games later I'm in here a double loser on day one. Simon was very distressed after the match laying by his chair for 10 mins after the match before being escorted/carried back to the locker room by a trainer and another official.

Peng is a hack. And so am I.

Beer me!

womentennis_fan
01-16-2006, 02:10 PM
One foot in,beware when I come both feet in front... ::)

linsij
01-16-2006, 03:57 PM
*newbie peeking around the room* :o

I'm surprised I'm not in here yet.

*newbie strutting out all cocky* ;)

Doll_Face
01-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Sorry sweethearts, but The Doll has made it safely into day three so I can't join you all full-time. :P

I'll keep checking on you guys though.

Put some music on, geez.

Moose
01-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Safarova just went down to a dirtballer....you know what that means:

INCOMING

shtexas
01-16-2006, 07:24 PM
I was on the way in, and Hrbaty pulled me back and said it's not your time.

shtexas
01-16-2006, 07:29 PM
And where is the Volandri group. They are an octet and should have been here to entertain us by now.

Kirkus
01-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Safarova just went down to a dirtballer....you know what that means:

INCOMING

[smiley=hyst.gif]

mysterX
01-16-2006, 08:30 PM
flip over laundry takes a tumble and I'm in the loser's lounge. Nice comeback by groenefeld prevents me from being totally wiped out.

likembrave
01-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Yep...here's me flippin' the finger to Filippo.

I'll take a stiff one bartender! And make it a double!

neka
01-16-2006, 11:54 PM
Dear oh dear, Dominik gave me a run for my money. Thank god he pulled through in the fifth, I was this close to starting a blog on why I GODDAMN can't stand seeds who are giving me heart trouble [smiley=gun.gif]
Considering though that I was this [] close to picking Gasquet or Monfils, who were both TROUNCED, I should consider myself lucky that I only have one foot in the grave (oh, and thank you once again for that Tatiana!)

rktct2b
01-17-2006, 04:27 AM
:-? What am I doing in here when I should be out there cheering for Gaudio to keep me alive in the men's draw at least???

Just stopped in to see who else is still rather perturbed about Ms. Golovin's "performance". At least some laughter has helped sooth the stinging pain. Or maybe it's just the alcohol kicking in.... [smiley=dizzy2.gif]

bartman2099
01-17-2006, 04:47 AM
Thanks a lot Gonzo!!!!!!!!!! I though I was going with a safe pick :-/ I should have gone with Ferrero :'(
And to think I felt relieved when i went to bed last night for not picking Hrbaty who was 2 sets down....

Oh well, I'm still in the women's one...thanks Dulko.

catz33
01-17-2006, 05:37 AM
lol, I was busy getting a brow beating from Sluiter for my last minute decision!!!!!!

Yo My friend Catz!!!!!! Haven't had a chance to catch up yet this Suicide Pool..I've been so busy making all these new acquaintences since I got here on Day 1, compliments of Tatiana . Let me buy you a Fosters, and put some Rickie Lee on
the BOse system I had installed on here in the off-season.

(sorry Catz...I hit modify instead of quote, and messed up your thread. See what happens when TAT gives me moderator power to run a game...it gives my total computer ineptness an opportunity to shine)

chapin
01-17-2006, 05:47 AM
Well, thanks a ton Wayne Arthurs! That was Boris Pashanski (who??) you were facing not Boris Becker. And this is your home slam!! Ah well, Mirza gets me to Round 2 on the women's side. Anyway, I will have a fosters please....

Moose
01-17-2006, 05:56 AM
Jelena "Bettie Page" Jankovic gets pounded in straights by a Ukrainian who's in the 180s range in the rankings. That can only mean one thing....

DAY 3 INCOMING

catz33
01-17-2006, 06:04 AM
lol, I was busy getting a brow beating from Sluiter for my last minute decision!!!!!!

Yo My friend Catz!!!!!! Haven't had a chance to catch up yet this Suicide Pool..I've been so busy making all these new acquaintences since I got here on Day 1, compliments of Tatiana . Let me buy you a Fosters, and put some Rickie Lee on the BOse system I had installed on here in the off-season.

Awesome!!!!!!!!! I really should be out there cheering on Srebotnik, she may get the wrong idea that I'm ready to stay!!!!!! Ahhhhhh cheers, she'll probaby do better without me breathing down her neck

catz33
01-17-2006, 06:09 AM
I think it is rather fantastic, the women's side has seemed alot more like the men's side. I think the youngsters have a different mindset........No longer"I have nothing to lose" rather "I'm going out there to win!"

catz33
01-17-2006, 06:09 AM
Come On Srebotnik.......validate that break and take this set!!!!!!

catz33
01-17-2006, 06:11 AM
may I have a shot with that beer........I hid a case of Elmer T. Lee's here somewhere!!

catz33
01-17-2006, 06:45 AM
Bye! Bye!

Alright Moosie.......turn up that music..how bout "Road Kill"

HeHeHe!!!!

What's the matter with it? why's it look that way?
What's the matter with it? what's it trying to say?
What's that on its back? where's it trying to go?
A mystical vision got dressed up one night
Locked the door, walked through the misty porch light
Headed over to somebody's house
For an occasion long awaited
As it crossed the road, vista del mar
A big red car
Big black tires, nice corvette
And the future has not arrived yet
Moonlight on the hill, lights up the road kill
Moonlight on the hill, and the future is a road kill
What's the matter with it? I just saw it yesterday
The police came, the neighbors too
They tried to pick it up, what else can you do?
Meanwhile, somebody's waiting back at the house
For the future to dawn bright across the sky
Moonlight on the hill, lights up the road kill
Moonlight on the hill, lights up the future
What's the matter with it? why won't it go away?
What's the matter with it? why won't it close its eyes?
What's the matter with it? who are those guys? what's the matter with it...

Moose
01-17-2006, 06:50 AM
damn Catz, I LOVE "Road Kill"...and props for a tune from Ghostyhead...only a diehard knows that release.

Moose
01-17-2006, 06:52 AM
Catz:
Remember to email me when this is all over...I have a disc for you, but won;t have time to burn it til after the AO

sluggo-13
01-17-2006, 06:53 AM
Well that ended quickly. I should have never picked Safarova. Recent winners never do well. and I was so close to picking Emma Laine! I should have been more risky like my Amanmuradova pick! As for Djokovic... he'll be great one day, except the days I pick him. Thanks Djokojerk!

Pass me a G&T and I'll be feeling fine.

mysterymorrison
01-17-2006, 07:04 AM
Bartender, line up the shots. The Ginepri crew are due very shortly!!

Doll_Face
01-17-2006, 07:14 AM
may I have a shot with that beer........I hid a case of Elmer T. Lee's here somewhere!!

Srebotnik takes down another TATeur, lol. See, you picked her in the wrong round.

Please give Ms Catz what she asks for ;)

Doll_Face
01-17-2006, 07:17 AM

Oh boy, Robbie did you guys wrong. Sorry about that :-[

Time for Doll to exit, lol.

[smiley=beer.gif]

mysterymorrison
01-17-2006, 07:22 AM

Pour a couple more while you're there, The Stepanek posse are on their way over here too!

catz33
01-17-2006, 07:28 AM

Srebotnik takes down another TATeur, lol. See, you picked her in the wrong round.

You'd better run Doll.........you never know what I may ask for!!!!

And Moose, I will remind you......Love Ghostyhead, love the undertow

Doll_Face
01-17-2006, 07:33 AM

You'd better run Doll.........you never know what I may ask for!!!!

And Moose, I will remind you......Love Ghostyhead, love the undertow

You are such a sweet talker [smiley=smitten.gif]

catz33
01-17-2006, 08:23 AM

I feel for the bloke, the entire country has been up to his back wheels for years.

catz33
01-17-2006, 08:27 AM

Did you find one Kirkus? I could pose [smiley=yes.gif]

Kirkus
01-17-2006, 08:30 AM

Did you find one Kirkus? I could pose [smiley=yes.gif]
LOL. No... still looking.

Doll_Face
01-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Hey Losers,

Are you keeping it clean in here? ::)

I'm a little worried about Neka, so when I'm officially sent here I'm staying far away from that poster, lol. What a fierce attitude!

Have a drink on The Doll and I'll check in on you losers later. Shrimp cocktail anyone?

Bye-Bye

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

PeterSkan
01-17-2006, 10:03 AM

Pathetic.

OK - you guys keep up the good work on Dent's sorry arse - I'm gonna snuggle up to Doll and the Bloody Mary she's fixed for me.

'sides. we've got a picnic to plan.

No, Taylor, you are definitely not invited!

*sigh*

shtexas
01-17-2006, 10:18 AM
I'm almost here, again. Berdych is a mess. Do we blame the wind?

Berdych, you deserve: [smiley=flipoff.gif]

Jelisabeta
01-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Hey honeys,

I'm going to bed in a couple of hours. If Svetlana and/or Blake lose, comfort me in my sleep allright. A Gin and Tonic and a toast Caviar will do just fine. ;D

womentennis_fan
01-17-2006, 01:40 PM
TIMBER!!!!!!! [smiley=wall.gif]

neka
01-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Get ready to welcome the Malisse crew.

Watching the x-man play is like going on a rollercoaster. The guy's leading 5-3, a break up in the third set. At 5-4 he gets called a foot-fault,goes mental, looses the next two games and ends up with set point against him at 5-6 (on serve). He brilliantly saves it, then goes mental again and loses the set. What can I say, he's an international man of mystery... :-/
Thank god I picked Blake and he went through...hehe ;D

neka
01-17-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm a little worried about Neka, so when I'm officially sent here I'm staying far away from that poster, lol. What a fierce attitude!

Don't worry doll, as long as they keep winning, I keep smiling ! And I still only have one foot in the grave. But boy, is it heaven in here... 8-)

neka
01-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Quote:

Don't worry doll, as long as they keep winning, I keep smiling ! And I still only have one foot in the grave. But boy, is it heaven in here...

NOW THAT SHOULD BE RIGHT! Do you get misquoted all the time doll?

neka
01-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Still cannot get it right.......aww I give up! I am going to root for the x-man instead.

neka
01-17-2006, 04:30 PM
NEKA'S HOMEMADE "MALISSE CRUSHER" RECIPE

Before Match

1. Find out who the chair umpire is; Promise him half of your paycheck for a few overrules in your favor
2. Find a few fans, cover their travel expenses in exchange for shouting obscenities at Malisse during the game

During Match

1. Have umpire overrule once during first set
2. Watch Malisse simmer
3. Have umpire overrule during second set
4. Watch Malisse BOIL
5. Collect a few match points
5. Close out match

After Match

1. Enjoy, whilst Malisse breaks all of his ten rackets in the locker room.

You might have guessed it: over and out for Malisse at the AO.

Moose
01-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Neka:

That is. without a doubt, one of the finest Losers Lounge posts I've ever read....almost makes me feel good about Berdych losing to a Frenchman, so I have more time to hang out here and read it.

Razor
01-17-2006, 06:10 PM
AGghhh, final shot in my shriveled heart by another Russky. You think my time in East Berlin in the 60s would have taught me better (tip: NEVER trust a hot blonde who has trouble with her "Ws" and wants to buy YOU drinks.). Elena Likhovtseva -- may you never see the light of single-digit rankings.

joshman
01-18-2006, 08:12 AM
I have pretty much given up on the men's draw, not only did my day 1 pick lose, but my shadow day 3 pick (Ginepri) lost two.

Day 4 in the women's draw though :D and once Martina Hingis loses today, its gonna get crowded in here 8-)

Doll_Face
01-18-2006, 08:17 AM

Pathetic.

OK - you guys keep up the good work on Dent's sorry arse - I'm gonna snuggle up to Doll and the Bloody Mary she's fixed for me.

'sides. we've got a picnic to plan.

No, Taylor, you are definitely not invited!

*sigh*

Hi SkanCan,

I'm not officially in yet, but when I arrive ... we got some serious things to attend to. Wait for me sweetie [smiley=kissing.gif]

Oh God, should I tank on purpose?

LOL

[smiley=lovestruck.gif]

Doll_Face
01-18-2006, 08:22 AM
Still cannot get it right.......aww I give up! I am going to root for the x-man instead.

Neka,

Are you having problems? Just walk over to Kirkus (the plump good looking one who looks as if he's ready to pass out, lol) and ask him for help. :P

LMAO

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
01-18-2006, 08:27 AM
AGghhh, final shot in my shriveled heart by another Russky. You think my time in East Berlin in the 60s would have taught me better (tip: NEVER trust a hot blonde who has trouble with her "Ws" and wants to buy YOU drinks.). Elena Likhovtseva -- may you never see the light of single-digit rankings.

Razor my friend,

Don't worry about it. Now you have enough time to post in your blog :o

Tell me, did you choke on that olive yet? MEDIC!!!!!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Razor
01-18-2006, 08:50 AM

Razor my friend,

Don't worry about it. Now you have enough time to post in your blog :o

Tell me, did you choke on that olive yet? MEDIC!!!!!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

The only thing I'm choking on here is my pride -- well, I never wanted to win this thing anyway! It was just a lark. And, and...this just gives me more time to patiently wait out side Justine H-H's window and admire her early morning stretching routine...heheh...kidding of course.

di-10S
01-18-2006, 09:30 AM
Hey everyone. I'm not staying long just came by to check out the drink specials. I'm not a complete loser yet. Still riding the men (don't worry i could insert my own joke here)

i don't follow the women's side so it was a suicidal crap-shoot

save me a seat just in case Phau falls.....

ximo
01-18-2006, 10:21 AM
OK, first round and third round... and I must admit the I got throught the third round in the mens nearly by mistake. Next time I will play a bit more conservative (not even I believe that)

It is fun though! It does make you check out players that often you would ignore.

Cheers

catz33
01-18-2006, 01:13 PM
NEKA'S HOMEMADE "MALISSE CRUSHER" RECIPE

Before Match

1. Find out who the chair umpire is; Promise him half of your paycheck for a few overrules in your favor
2. Find a few fans, cover their travel expenses in exchange for shouting obscenities at Malisse during the game

During Match

1. Have umpire overrule once during first set
2. Watch Malisse simmer
3. Have umpire overrule during second set
4. Watch Malisse BOIL
5. Collect a few match points
5. Close out match

After Match

1. Enjoy, whilst Malisse breaks all of his ten rackets in the locker room.

You might have guessed it: over and out for Malisse at the AO.

lmao, the Gaudio crusher is even easier, just have to throw in a brash New Yorker.

Lynn
01-18-2006, 01:33 PM
It was fun while it lasted. I'll be back for the French Open. Thanks!

Takao
01-18-2006, 02:42 PM
WANTED!

Neither ATP nor Australian Open have a pfoto of the guy who knocked out Bjorkman, Ginepri and noumerous pool contestants (including myself).

Maybe they should have looked on his web site: www.denis-gremelmayr.de

Suggestion for 17 potential Day 4 survivors: What about Baghdatis for Day 5?

neka
01-18-2006, 02:56 PM
That is. without a doubt, one of the finest Losers Lounge posts I've ever read....almost makes me feel good about Berdych losing to a Frenchman, so I have more time to hang out here and read it.

Thank you moose, I aim to please. Let's just hope Haas' next opponent doesn't like my idea for a recipe, otherwise I'll have to spend more time here.

catz33
01-18-2006, 04:56 PM
Stosur and Krajicek on strong!

Kirkus
01-18-2006, 05:14 PM

Neka,

Are you having problems? Just walk over to Kirkus (the plump good looking one who looks as if he's ready to pass out, lol) and ask him for help. :P

LMAO

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Hmmm? What?
[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=vomit.gif]

Doll_Face
01-18-2006, 06:52 PM

Neka,

LMAO

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Hmmm? What?
[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=vomit.gif]

Ahhh, you caught that one ::)

Kirkus
01-18-2006, 06:54 PM
I see everything that goes on around here. I just don't comment on everything. ;)

Doll_Face
01-18-2006, 06:56 PM
It was fun while it lasted. I'll be back for the French Open. Thanks!

You are very welcome, Lynn. I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as we do. Hey, stick around ... we chat all year round [smiley=rockon.gif]

Doll_Face
01-18-2006, 06:59 PM
I see everything that goes on around here. I just don't comment on everything. ;)

I know [smiley=moon.gif]

LOL

Kirkus
01-18-2006, 07:01 PM

I know [smiley=moon.gif]

LOL
LMAO! Ohhhh. Sexy.

catz33
01-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Shit,

Have I been here all night long......I think I just saw the crack of dawn.

Better have a Ruddy Mary!

Doll_Face
01-18-2006, 08:45 PM

I know [smiley=moon.gif]

LOL
LMAO! Ohhhh. Sexy.

[smiley=engel017.gif]

shariq_g
01-19-2006, 02:39 AM
So much for playing it safe - Not only does Mary Pierce fall by the wayside but my mega prediction of Martina beating her will never be tested.

zephyrstorm03
01-19-2006, 02:53 AM
my thoughts exactly!! i thought i was playing it way to safe by picking pierce. i was gonna go with schnyder but thought it was too risky. ahh!
i was really looking forward to the pierce/hingis match. would have been interesting. oh well.
guess i'll have to wait for the French! this was my first suicide pool and had fun with it. thanks!

Jelisabeta
01-19-2006, 04:07 AM
[smiley=shocked.gif] You have disappointed me, girlie. Liz never forgets. >:(

I do not like you anymore.... MIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SAFINA!!! [smiley=furious3.gif]

At least, my boy Tommie gave me something to cheer about. [smiley=sweetheart.gif]

Doll_Face
01-19-2006, 06:24 AM
Another day without my SkanCan *sigh*

THE DOLL LIVES

:P

Jelisabeta and Seberdoodle, NO PUBLIC NUDITY!!

LOL

Doll_Face
01-19-2006, 06:27 AM
So much for playing it safe - Not only does Mary Pierce fall by the wayside but my mega prediction of Martina beating her will never be tested.

That's a tought way to get in here. I thought Mary would challenge for the title :(

So tell me, what do you drink? [smiley=beer.gif]

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
01-19-2006, 06:36 AM
my thoughts exactly!! i thought i was playing it way to safe by picking pierce. i was gonna go with schnyder but thought it was too risky. ahh!
i was really looking forward to the pierce/hingis match. would have been interesting. oh well.
guess i'll have to wait for the French! this was my first suicide pool and had fun with it. thanks!

Sorry about that, Zep, but you are very welcome to join us again. It's been a pleasure. So, how do you like your eggs? 8-)

Doll

It's getting really crowded in here, lol ... sorry, but it's time for Doll to dash.

bye-bye

shariq_g
01-19-2006, 08:27 AM
iced tea (im teetoatal :P)

Doll_Face
01-19-2006, 10:29 AM
iced tea (im teetoatal :P)

That's one of my favorites ... refreshing.

Welcome to the party pal :D

Doll_Face
01-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Thanks, TAT! I made it to the 3rd Round in my first Slam appearance and had some fun along the way. I'll be back again in time for Roland Garros. As I don't really need to drown my sorrows, I think I'll go with a Foster's to cheers Mr. Luczak (Luck-sack) and his highly improbable win. Keep up the good work,

Kai Li
;D

You got it [smiley=beer.gif]

Thanks for playing.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Jelisabeta
01-19-2006, 03:01 PM

THE DOLL LIVES

LOL

Seberdoodle hasn't contacted me since the night I stood him up. :'(

Let's blame it on the time-gap!!! ;D

Doll_Face
01-19-2006, 07:17 PM
THE DOLL OFFICIALLY ENTERS THE LOSERS LOUNGE

Saddened by Ancic's defeat, she swerves her lovely shapely vivacious figure into the room. The place is a mess with drunks and salty drinks, but she immediately feels all the eyes upon her. Being the confident diva that she is, she absurbs the tension in the room and quickly adjusts. Instantly, she feels this certain tingly vibe and knows that it's coming from HIM. Her senses scan the room to find the source of the heat. Oh my god, she spots him. He already spotted her and their eyes finally meet. He is stunned by her beauty and time stops for him. She is in a daze too, but understanding her powers over the male species, she knows what to do. Ms. Thang brushes her long flowing locks, adjusts her bra, slides her hand down her waist, around to her ass and hips, and procedes to switch over to the corner table - the table she reserved for him. The whole room is filled with electricity and it builds with every step she takes. Okay, one last step ...

Being the gentleman that he is, SkanCan tries to stand to address her, but The Doll places her left hand on his right shoulder and slides her breasts against him until she's sitting on lap. The moment is magical and he says "Welcome to the Losers Lounge, Doll. I've been waiting for you." [smiley=smitten.gif]

Good God Almighty!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
01-19-2006, 07:58 PM
The Doll will have a Myers Rum and Pepsi, thank you :-*

Doll_Face
01-19-2006, 08:01 PM

Saddened by Ancic's defeat, she swerves her lovely shapely vivacious figure into the room. The place is a mess with drunks and salty drinks, but she immediately feels all the eyes upon her. Being the confident diva that she is, she absurbs the tension in the room and quickly adjusts. Instantly, she feels this certain tingly vibe and knows that it's coming from HIM. Her senses scan the room to find the source of the heat. Oh my god, she spots him. He already spotted her and their eyes finally meet. He is stunned by her beauty and time stops for him. She is in a daze too, but understanding her powers over the male species, she knows what to do. Ms. Thang brushes her long flowing locks, adjusts her bra, slides her hand down her waist, around to her ass and hips, and procedes to switch over to the corner table - the table she reserved for him. The whole room is filled with electricity and it builds with every step she takes. Okay, one last step ...

Being the gentleman that he is, SkanCan tries to stand to address her, but The Doll places her left hand on his right shoulder and slides her breasts against him until she's sitting on lap. The moment is magical and he says "Welcome to the Losers Lounge, Doll. I've been waiting for you." [smiley=smitten.gif]

Good God Almighty!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Ahhh shittt ... there's a whole lot of something going on:

[smiley=make_out.gif]

Doll_Face
01-19-2006, 08:05 PM

THE DOLL LIVES

LOL

Seberdoodle hasn't contacted me since the night I stood him up. :'(

Let's blame it on the time-gap!!! ;D

Jelisabeta,

Take some lessons from The Doll, lol ;)

Kirkus
01-19-2006, 09:54 PM

Good God Almighty!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Holy crikey Maynard!

neka
01-20-2006, 05:23 AM
Dear doll, don't worry, find some solace in these lyrics now that you are here:

In the mornin’ don’t say you love me,
’cause I’ll only kick you out of the door
I know your name is doll ’cause your perfume’s smellin’ sweeter
Since when I saw Ancic down on the floor.

Won’t need to much pursuadin’
I don’t mean to sound degradin’,
But with a face like that you got nothin’ to laugh about.
Red lips, hair and fingernails,
I hear you’re a mean old jezebel
Lets go up stairs and read my tarot cards

Stay with me, stay with me
For tonight you’d better stay with me

So, in the mornin’, please don’t say you love me
’cause you know I’ll only kick you out the door
Yeah, I’ll pay your cab fare home, you can even use my best cologne,
Just don’t be here in the mornin’ when I wake up

For tonight you’d gonna stay with me
Sit down, get up, get out

Thanks to Rod for letting me abuse his lyrics...

neka
01-20-2006, 05:24 AM
Consider that a tribute from the "lounge" to your performance. In the meantime, I'm still out there ;D (Thanks youuuuuuuuuuuuu Thomas!)

neka
01-20-2006, 05:26 AM
Btw, I'd like to hear your odds on Tommy beating the Fed. What do you think?

lrakotom
01-20-2006, 06:54 AM
Well , my entrance into the loser's lounge won't be quite as spectacular and electric as the Doll but I seriously need a drink. I picked a player I did not care for (Gaudio) to beat the player I enjoy the most ( Santoro) and ...lost !!!!!! :'( ARGHHHHHH !!!! That is karmic justice at its best. Thank you suicide poll for lasting trauma filled with secong guessing and betrayal.... as intro to this game, I could have used a less agonizing exit. Well it was fun anyway, good luck to the rest of the field :)

lrakotom
01-20-2006, 07:04 AM
Unbelievable !!!!! >:( I just learned that I am also out of the women pool. I first picked Ruano Pascal and chicken out at the last minute to beg moose to let me pick Serena. Of course, Ruano Pascal is in, Serena out. I would not be surprised to see Santoro and Pascal paling mixte double with matching shirts that say: "LRAK, YOU SUCK"
I will now take a warm bath in a radioactive HCL filled bathtub !!!!!!

O rage, O Despair, O vielliesse ennemie ;D

Doll_Face
01-20-2006, 11:00 AM
Dear doll, don't worry, find some solace in these lyrics now that you are here:

In the mornin’ don’t say you love me,
’cause I’ll only kick you out of the door
I know your name is doll ’cause your perfume’s smellin’ sweeter
Since when I saw Ancic down on the floor.

Won’t need to much pursuadin’
I don’t mean to sound degradin’,
But with a face like that you got nothin’ to laugh about.
Red lips, hair and fingernails,
I hear you’re a mean old jezebel
Lets go up stairs and read my tarot cards

So, in the mornin’, please don’t say you love me
’cause you know I’ll only kick you out the door
Yeah, I’ll pay your cab fare home, you can even use my best cologne,
Just don’t be here in the mornin’ when I wake up

For tonight you’d gonna stay with me
Sit down, get up, get out

Thanks to Rod for letting me abuse his lyrics...

Well, The Doll is touched, lol. Geez, and I expected a mean son of a gun.

Thanks a bunch, Neka.

More More

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
01-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Btw, I'd like to hear your odds on Tommy beating the Fed. What do you think?

Only if Roger's feet are still bothering him. I'll be pulling for my Tommy tho, so I hope that will help.

You can do it, Tommy [smiley=yes.gif]

Doll_Face
01-20-2006, 11:12 AM
Well , my entrance into the loser's lounge won't be quite as spectacular and electric as the Doll but I seriously need a drink. I picked a player I did not care for (Gaudio) to beat the player I enjoy the most ( Santoro) and ...lost !!!!!! :'( ARGHHHHHH !!!! That is karmic justice at its best. Thank you suicide poll for lasting trauma filled with secong guessing and betrayal.... as intro to this game, I could have used a less agonizing exit. Well it was fun anyway, good luck to the rest of the field :)

Wow, Gaudio did you wrong. Look at him over there looking sickening, sitting all by himself. No drinks for him, lol. Oh goodness, Ancic goes over to console him (the little bastards, lol).

Oh well, Irakotom. What will you have? After last night (ohh ahh) I need to replenish my fluids, so spring water and canteloupe for me :P

Doll_Face
01-20-2006, 11:14 AM
NO FOOD FOR SERENA >:(

Sebastien447
01-20-2006, 03:31 PM
I'm out on the women's side without even getting to pick! Boo hoo, somebody sing me a sad song :'(

Who has a bottle? [smiley=beer.gif]

lrakotom
01-20-2006, 04:44 PM
I second the "no food for Serena" motion >:( !!!! And I will have a "springbok" ( baileys, mint syrup, vodka ) to drown my sorrow. When can I pick for the predictions thingy ?

Kirkus
01-20-2006, 05:51 PM
I second the "no food for Serena" motion >:( !!!! And I will have a "springbok" ( baileys, mint syrup, vodka ) to drown my sorrow. When can I pick for the predictions thingy ?
Hey, Irakotom. I left you a post here about the Predictions Contest:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/cgi-bin/TATv2/YaBB.pl?num=1137641087/0#5

blueblueberry
01-20-2006, 06:47 PM
I sure do hope Tommy boy down there knows that basically the luck of 2/3 of the suicide pool is riding on his arse...but then again...it's probably better that he doesn't, cause if he did, maybe he'll turn into his ultra fragile I'm going to get beaten by anyone self again...
But anywayz, good luck to y'all who picked pretty Tommy boy (though I don't like his new haircut!)

Doll_Face
01-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey Losers,

It's Friday Night and I'm tired of seeing all these sad and tired faces. We hired a DJ and the joint is about to jump, so get your sorry asses up and meet The Doll on the dance floor. First song up ... SET IT OFF!!

The Doll twirls onto the dance floor and starts swings her luscious hips from left to right, then hitting the four corners, and got damn now she's doing figure eights. She scans the joint looking for a dance partner and lookie here .. Razor walks towards her with these strange winding moves, lol, and starts to get down. 8-)

Yes indeed, the Losers Lounge First Friday Night is in full party mode. Even Kirkus is patting his foot :P

SET IT OFF - DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP

[smiley=rockon.gif]

Kirkus
01-20-2006, 08:07 PM
I ain't just patting my foot, Darlin', that's me bustin' da moves!

Is that how it goes?

Doll_Face
01-20-2006, 08:19 PM
I ain't just patting my foot, Darlin', that's me bustin' da moves!

Is that how it goes?

Yes indeed, Papa!!!! It's time to turn this party out ...

Uh oh,

Doll pulls the turn your butt around move on Papa, lol. He's hanging with it tho :D

The room cheers: Go Papa, Go Papa, Go Papa

Kirkus
01-20-2006, 08:31 PM
http://www.talkabouttennis.com/images/084.gif

Doll_Face
01-20-2006, 08:36 PM
http://www.talkabouttennis.com/images/084.gif

ADORABLE

Doll_Face
01-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Sebe wouldn't dance with me in London or Paris (chicken), but The Doll asked the DJ to play Got The Power by The Isleys and pulls him into the Soul Train Line... At this point, Kirkus is out of control and he doesn't give a shit if he's dancing all alone (lol).

At first Sebe resists and rolls his eyes, but all of a sudden.. the groove hit him. Seberdisco breaks loose and grooves down the line doing the electric boogie, in rhythm! LMAO.

They embrace after the dance and know that they're friends for life! :-*

Uh oh, Jelisabeta is up ...

PeterSkan
01-21-2006, 04:26 PM
RandomSkan stumbles into the lounge, sits down at the third booth from the left, and drains the second glass on the table.

He gets up, eyes closed, and spins around for a bit, stops suddenly and opens his eyes. He is puzzled at the sight of a dozen posters surgically dissecting Taylor Dent.

He bounds backwards eight steps, falling through the window, picks himself up and heads off madly in all directions.

PeterSkan
01-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Meanwhile, SkanCan reflects on recent events. Entering the Loser's Lounge early on had afforded him ample opportunity to focus on managing the data for the Contest on TOB. He had been concerned about one distraction only, but the men in Melbourne were being quite accommodating. Now he was ready, ready to root Ancic out of the show. The lounge was mildly aware of Skan pumping his fist at every winner off the racket of Ferrer, and a lion-like roar rumbled the lounge following match point.

That's when THE DOLL OFFICIALLY ENTERED THE LOSERS LOUNGE

Saddened by Ancic's defeat, she swerved her lovely shapely vivacious figure into the room. Although the place was a mess with drunks and salty drinks, she immediately felt all the eyes upon her. Being the confident diva that she is, she absorbed the tension in the room and quickly adjusted. Instantly, she felt this certain tingly vibe and knew SkanCan was in the room. Her senses scanned the room to isolate the source of the heat. Their eyes met, and SkanCan discerned her mouth the words "Oh my god", SkanCan was stunned by her beauty - it was as if time stopped for him.

It appeared to Skan that she was in full control. His heart pounded as she brushed her long flowing locks, adjusted her bra, slid her hand down her waist, around to her ass and hips, and proceded to switch over to the corner table, SkanCan's table - the one she had reserved for him. The whole room now was filled with electricity, building with every step she took.

As she moved forward with her last step, SkanCan, being the gentleman that he is, tried to stand to greet her. But The Doll placed her left hand on his right shoulder and slid her breasts against him until she was sitting on his lap. The moment was pure magic.

Thinking back to the moment, SkanCan recalls his words: "Welcome to the Losers Lounge, Doll. I've been waiting for you."

As they embraced, the throngs on hand burst into applause as Skan swept her off her feet, saying: "Let me rephrase that, Doll ... Welcome to the Winner's Lounge!"

The earth moved that night. Suffice to say SkanCan could ... and did!!!

Thank you, David Ferrer!

Doll_Face
01-21-2006, 08:33 PM
THE SATURDAY NIGHT DANCE

After an evening of absolute bliss, SkanCan awaits the arrival of his darling angel. Drinks are not doing it and his anxiety over her return takes total control. All of a sudden, his soul feels that certain heat ... she is here.

The Doll walks in the joint wearing this drop dead gorgeous, strapless, ice mint silk flowing jumpsuit. All mouths drop! He gathers himself and alerts the DJ to play the song he requested - Distant Lover. She hears the tune and before she could breathe, her distant lover grabs her tight. So tight, he could hear her exhale: umpf. The two don't bother to reach the dance floor, because where they stand the dance floor exists for them.

She holds his brilliant skull with one hand, and his smooth face with the other while her hips go to work. Side to side, getting harder and slower with each grind ... she knows HE is HIM. ABSOLUTE BLISS!

[smiley=engel017.gif]

PeterSkan
01-21-2006, 09:09 PM
THE SATURDAY NIGHT DANCE

After an evening of absolute bliss, SkanCan awaits the arrival of his darling angel. Drinks are not doing it and his anxiety over her return takes total control. All of a sudden, his soul feels that certain heat ... she is here.

The Doll walks in the joint wearing this drop dead gorgeous, strapless, ice mint silk flowing jumpsuit. All mouths drop! He gathers himself and alerts the DJ to play the song he requested - Distant Lover. She hears the tune and before she could breathe, her distant lover grabs her tight. So tight, he could hear her exhale: umpf. The two don't bother to reach the dance floor, because where they stand the dance floor exists for them.

She holds his brilliant skull with one hand, and his smooth face with the other while her hips go to work. Side to side, getting harder and slower with each grind ... she knows HE is HIM. ABSOLUTE BLISS!

[smiley=engel017.gif]

SkanCan intones an introduction on his curvaceous french horn, sets it to his side and croons:

Distant lover, darlin', ooo hoo hoo
So many miles away, ooo please
Oh please, baby, think about me

[Wow! 8 adjectives for the noun "jumpsuit" - I would not have imagined it possible. Dang - this is now my all-time favourite thread. Doll, you rock, sweetie! I think my horn's about to melt!!!]

catz33
01-21-2006, 10:03 PM
lmao, you guys ain't right

Kirkus
01-21-2006, 10:10 PM
OMG!

/me considers placing an age restriction on the Loser's Lounge.

catz33
01-21-2006, 10:20 PM
That will just give them more time to play Grand Theft Auto!

catz33
01-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Glad for Baghdatis, I like him but sorry your guy is out, Kirkus

Doll_Face
01-21-2006, 11:01 PM
THE SATURDAY NIGHT DANCE

[smiley=engel017.gif]

SkanCan intones an introduction on his curvaceous french horn, sets it to his side and croons:

Distant lover, darlin', ooo hoo hoo
So many miles away, ooo please
Oh please, baby, think about me

[Wow! 8 adjectives for the noun "jumpsuit" - I would not have imagined it possible. Dang - this is now my all-time favourite thread. Doll, you rock, sweetie! I think my horn's about to melt!!!]

Oh Lordie ...

How many eyes have seen their dream
How many arms have held their dream
How many hearts have felt their world stand still
Ohh baby
stand still

Millions never, NEVER no ever
And millions never will, suga

If I should die before my time
I won't die through
cause I've know you

God has been so good to me
And I'm so thankful

How many eyes have seen their dream
How many arms have helt their dream
How many hearts have felt their world stand still

With edits only The Doll could make [smiley=smitten.gif] [smiley=smitten.gif] [smiley=smitten.gif]

Doll_Face
01-21-2006, 11:06 PM
OMG!

/me considers placing an age restriction on the Loser's Lounge.

Papa,

The Doll is working it [smiley=yes.gif]

LOL

Love is soooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet [smiley=sweetheart.gif]

Doll_Face
01-21-2006, 11:09 PM
BTW, this thread has been viewed 1816 times!!

The Doll can rock it [smiley=rockon.gif]

purplemaple
01-22-2006, 02:14 AM
Ferrer oh ferrer....

I think you need to attend these classes:
1. Advance tennis tactics
2. Pressure management

Oh, well, hats off to Santoro. Enjoy it while you can man.

Got milk?

linsij
01-22-2006, 05:36 AM
ferrer kicked my ass, too...

okay, i chose him because he's a cute spanish guy. oh well, not the best of reasons i admit ::)

first time in the pool and it was fun. lasted longer than i thought i would.

but now it's my turn to shimmy down the soul train line [smiley=rockon.gif]

Doll_Face
01-22-2006, 08:08 AM
ferrer kicked my ass, too...

okay, i chose him because he's a cute spanish guy. oh well, not the best of reasons i admit ::)

first time in the pool and it was fun. lasted longer than i thought i would.

but now it's my turn to shimmy down the soul train line [smiley=rockon.gif]

Go linsig

Go linsig

Go linsig

[smiley=happy.gif]

Jelisabeta
01-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Kirkus,

You've been on my mind the whole day!! Sorry your boy lost honey!! :'( ;D

I'll never vote for Saffffffffffffina or Corrrrrrrrrria EVER AGAIN!!! Pearls to the swines. Bwééééééééééék!!!

Hé, Sébastian, mon vieux, j'attend votre réponse!!! :P

Kirkus
01-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Kirkus,

You've been on my mind the whole day!! Sorry your boy lost honey!! :'( ;D
Awwww. Thank you, J. That just made feel a little better. You're sweet. :-*

Sebastien447
01-22-2006, 05:19 PM

tu attends depuis longtemps ma petite? j'espere que non ...

tu sais que ma reponse est toujours ce que tu desires entendre cherie ;)

Doll_Face
01-22-2006, 06:49 PM

Oh Lord, now they're in the backroom talking that French shit ::)

Jelisabeta, don't hurt my Seberdoodle. [smiley=tisk.gif] He's 6'4" of pure delight to The Doll. His well being is very important to me.

(Okay Sebers, do your thing)

[smiley=lovestruck.gif]

joshman
01-22-2006, 07:01 PM
It's about one set from getting really crowded in here...if hrbaty wins then neka is the last man standing on the men's side...

I gave up on the men's draw on day 1 (well, when Dent lost, but that's another story). I guess we have found an excuse to justify the lack of depth on the women's draw.

Doll_Face
01-22-2006, 08:06 PM
I gave up on the men's draw on day 1 (well, when Dent lost, but that's another story).

[smiley=hyst.gif]

Doll_Face
01-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Papa,

Don't you think it's about time we changed that sad emoticon in the subject line? Just asking. SkanCan suggested it :P

Drop Dead ... [smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Kirkus
01-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Papa,

Don't you think it's about time we changed that sad emoticon in the subject line? Just asking. SkanCan suggested it :P

Change it if you want to, Babycakes. I guess this where the party is now. :D

Doll_Face
01-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Papa,

Change it if you want to, Babycakes. I guess this where the party is now. :D

I can't modify it (oh poo) ... side bar :-?

Kirkus
01-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Well that's not right! You should be able to modify any post, on any board. I think you have to modify the original (first) post in the thread.

Sebastien447
01-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Hey Sebers,

My friends at Tangaray dropped off a couple cases........I'll just put them behind the bar.

sorry for the delayed "thank you" catz ... (I hate when I don't respond to someone almost as much as I hate when someone doesn't respond to me)

and I changed the subject line icon ...

now where's the flexing muscles smilie?

neka
01-23-2006, 02:19 AM
Samantha Stosur...WAOW! Where did she come from? I just watched a few points from her game against Hingis. She lost after saving three match points but boy can she play! What a kick serve...
By the way doll, my man is coming up against your man...GO ROGER [smiley=boxing.gif]

neka
01-23-2006, 03:37 AM
Am I in a trance or what...Roger just gave Tommy boy a sound beating in the second set: 6-0. Oh yeah, read that again doll, that's SIX to LOVE.

GO ROGER!!!

Ive
01-23-2006, 04:06 AM
but he's in serious trouble in the third at the moment

and why oh why did I have to take a risk? choosing Myskina, great job >:(

neka
01-23-2006, 04:52 AM
WHO INVADED TOMMY HAAS' BODY??????????????????
This can't be possible...It's like some Alien sucked all the life out of the Fed and handed it over to Haas. Wake up Roger!

neka
01-23-2006, 04:53 AM
911? Hi, it appears we have a situation here. Apparently aliens have invaded earth and are trying to spread. Their first host is Tommy Haas. Watch out, he's armed and dangerous...

neka
01-23-2006, 04:57 AM
By the way, can someone SHOOT the commentators (on Eurosport) who have now sided with Haas and have buried the fed six feet under?
Oh boy, Haas has done it. It's all square now. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

neka
01-23-2006, 05:02 AM
Commentator: "Federer has a bad five-setter record; won eight, lost nine. This does not bode well for him...". Someone take the mic away from him!

neka
01-23-2006, 05:14 AM
This is just NOT possible. Haas puts them in all corners of the court (+ he saved two break points). Somebody wake me up and tell me that this is a nightmare and that Roger is sound asleep in his hotel after having demolished Haas 6/0 6/0 6/0...

neka
01-23-2006, 05:34 AM
So sorry Tommy but Roger had to shift into second gear in the fifth...In the words of Donald T: "you're FIRED"!

Doll: who will you be rooting for now? (Marcos B. looks kind of nice. So does the blonde he has in the stands hehe).

Sebastien447
01-23-2006, 06:44 AM
Sounds like I missed another good one >:(

Why in hell is there no TV in the Losers Lounge?!

Jelisabeta
01-23-2006, 09:38 AM

[smiley=smitten.gif]

Doll_Face
01-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Am I in a trance or what...Roger just gave Tommy boy a sound beating in the second set: 6-0. Oh yeah, read that again doll, that's SIX to LOVE.

GO ROGER!!!

Neka,

Are you selling noise to The Doll? [smiley=fencing.gif]

LOL

I knew Tommy had a good chance of playing Roger tough, but I wasn't dumb enough to think he was gonna win, lol. Tommy is the cutest, but Roger is the best right now. His all around game is superb.

Doll_Face
01-23-2006, 05:55 PM
So sorry Tommy but Roger had to shift into second gear in the fifth...In the words of Donald T: "you're FIRED"!

Doll: who will you be rooting for now? (Marcos B. looks kind of nice. So does the blonde he has in the stands hehe).

Reading your emotions during the match was highly entertaining. You were scared as shit, lol [smiley=laugh.gif] Tommy played well, but Roger picked it up at the end.

I don't really have a favorite on the men's side, but Nalbandian's game is NICE.

See, I knew you were bad news, lol. :P

Doll_Face
01-23-2006, 06:01 PM

What are you talking about, Seberdoodle? We have several state-of-the-art plasma's here. Oh, I guess you haven't been here enough to have noticed them ::) Only kidding, buddy, but maybe you'll stick around more now since love is in bloom. :P

Doll_Face
01-23-2006, 06:18 PM
Well that's not right! You should be able to modify any post, on any board. I think you have to modify the original (first) post in the thread.

Uh oh, The Doll is armed and dangerous! [smiley=rockon.gif]

neka
01-23-2006, 11:39 PM

Reading your emotions during the match was highly entertaining. You were scared as shit, lol [smiley=laugh.gif] Tommy played well, but Roger picked it up at the end.

I don't really have a favorite on the men's side, but Nalbandian's game is NICE.

See, I knew you were bad news, lol. :P

Yes I was (scared as shit). Federer reminds me a bit of Sampras. He rarely shows his emotions so you don't really know what's going on in his head. Therefore, when Haas came back two sets all (with some CLASSY tennis), I thought "that's it, there's no way he can stop that steamroller now". It's just incredible however how he (the fed) can slightly raise the level of his game and put an end to it all. It's almost surreal; yesterday he went from very bad to extremely good in two games. I guess that's what makes him number one.
By the way, my secret trojan horse, Fabrice Santoro got ruthlessly dispatched by Nalbandian :'( Bye Bye Fabulous Fab

neka
01-23-2006, 11:42 PM

What are you talking about, Seberdoodle? We have several state-of-the-art plasma's here. Oh, I guess you haven't been here enough to have noticed them ::) Only kidding, buddy, but maybe you'll stick around more now since love is in bloom. :P

Is Plasma better than LCD or is it the other way round?

neka
01-24-2006, 01:14 AM
Unless she finds the key to holding her serve, Justine is slowly but surely exiting the open. Let me just check how many picked her as the winner...

neka
01-24-2006, 01:20 AM
...just two?? Oh, there goes the first one, 6/2. Damn, put up some resistance woman! >:(

There was a nice story about Henin in the papers here. Her husband did not follow her to Australia choosing to stay in Monaco instead. A journalist asked her how she felt about that, and she replied that she had no worries as her better half had offered her the complete fist series of "desperate housewives" which she was watching on her days off. Cue another journalist who asked: "are you a desperate housewive then?". Ouch.

Kirkus
01-24-2006, 01:31 AM
I'm watching Davenport/JHx2. It's the middle of the night here in The States and it's not often I find something as fun as tennis to watch when sleep won't come.

Justine looks to be playing much better in the 2nd. Early break against Lindsay... I'm thinkin' we'll be watching a third set here in a few minutes.

neka
01-24-2006, 02:41 AM
It's 11.40 am here Kirkus. I am afraid I can't watch the game, but I am following it on point tracker. We have, however, decided with a few colleagues to skip lunch break and watch Marcos play.
And there we go...it's officially over, Justine just rolled into the semis.

neka
01-24-2006, 02:45 AM
Talk about a return, Hingis won her second round Mixed doubles match against the #2 seeds... [smiley=notworthy.gif]

neka
01-24-2006, 03:50 AM
Awwwwwwwwright! Marcos claimed the first set! Come on, only two to go...Problem is, if Marcos wins and the male semis are held on two different days, then I am well and truly f**ed as I have already picked both Nalbandian and Baghdatis. Damn it, why couldn't Santoro pull a stunner?? >:(

neka
01-24-2006, 03:51 AM
Am I the only one posting here? :-? I'm not even a loser (yet) ;)

Sebastien447
01-24-2006, 04:29 AM

it's early morning here in the states ... I see your boy has a two set lead, but can he close out such a big win?!

and I think you are beginning to discover how truly challenging the suicide pool can be ...

neka
01-24-2006, 04:39 AM
Jesus, you're awake at this hour ?? Thumbs up!

Yep, for Bagdhatis it is now truly a question of handling the pressure. By the way, congratulations to the founders of Suicide pool. It is nearly as addictive as Championship Manager (it's a UK game where you get to be a soccer coach)

Sebastien447
01-24-2006, 05:00 AM
yeah, moose and shtexas make the suicide pool possible ... thanks from me too!

[smiley=notworthy.gif] moose

[smiley=notworthy.gif] shtexas

neka
01-24-2006, 05:02 AM
Dear oh dear, is it me or is Ljubicic beginning to choke in the third set? He has break point at 3-3 and he completely lost his nerve. On the other hand, Baghdatis has survived the scare pretty well.
Mental note to both players' coaches: WORK ON THAT FOREHAND BOYS! It's gone completely astray in that third set!

neka
01-24-2006, 05:07 AM
For Fod's sake, Ljubicic can't attack with his forehand anymore, and Bagdhatis commits a double fault to give two set points to the croatian sensation; F**CK the set's gone to Ljubicic

neka
01-24-2006, 05:12 AM
Commentators (on Eurosport) "this is Ljubicic at his best. He knows how to come back from situation like these and now he is on his way...". Can someone reconsider their contracts with the network. They said something similar about Haas yesterday and now the latter is at home in Germany.
Note to broadcastersNote to broadcasters: most viewers are not blind. They can actually see the ongoing action and can make up their own mind. Do no treat them as ten year olds.

H20
01-24-2006, 05:14 AM
Yeah this game can still go either way, none of them have ever played a quarter final before at a slam.

What amazes me is that Ljubicic his serve is this bad, he was the best serving guy in the tournament untill now

Sebastien447
01-24-2006, 05:30 AM
Commentators (on Eurosport) "this is Ljubicic at his best. He knows how to come back from situation like these and now he is on his way...". Can someone reconsider their contracts with the network. They said something similar about Haas yesterday and now the latter is at home in Germany.
Note to broadcastersNote to broadcasters: most viewers are not blind. They can actually see the ongoing action and can make up their own mind. Do no treat them as ten year olds.

My advice is to turn em off, and listen to music while you watch ... works for me!

H20
01-24-2006, 05:33 AM
I agree on Eurosport comentators, in Belgium we always get Dutch guys and they can only tell good things about the Dutch players.
About the Belgian players they say nothing or something bad.
And they now nothing about tennis.

And for the other sports its even worse

neka
01-24-2006, 06:27 AM
THANK YOU MARCOS! Even if it means I am out of the suicide pool (not yet, but in the next few days), I can only THANK YOU for that magical fifth set. This guy played like a true champion. What really struck me however is how Ljubicic choked on some points.

neka
01-24-2006, 07:11 AM
I've attached a picture, hope it works

Jelisabeta
01-24-2006, 10:12 AM

Neka, honey, you're posting the hell out of yourself and your post-total isn't surpassing 59!! I'm gonna beat you doll! Btw, way to go, we're you like informed or something? ::)

neka
01-24-2006, 10:23 AM

Neka, honey, you're posting the hell out of yourself and your post-total isn't surpassing 59!! I'm gonna beat you doll! Btw, way to go, we're you like informed or something? ::)

Is there a prize for the biggest poster? is there?is there?is there?

I've just reached a milestone: sixty posts Jelisabeta; I'm coming your way.

Seriously, I like to share my anxieties. Watching the Fed and Baghdatis play was excruciating. Thank god they went through. Now if only Grosjean can do the same, then I get to pick the fed express, then I am out of the game (because I'd have chosen both the finalists in previous rounds). Isn't suicide pool FUN?? (NOT!)

P.S. If you want me to stop sharing just say so. I'll share with my computer screen; it's nice, big and doesn't make a fuss.

neka
01-24-2006, 10:27 AM
Hey kids, it's awfully quiet in here...How about some noise?

Bass!
How low can you go?
Death row, what a brother knows
Once again back is the incredible
The rhyme animal
The incredible d, public enemy, number one
Five-o said, freeze! and I got numb
Can I tell ’em that I really never had a gun
But it’s the wax that the terminator x spun
Now they got me in a cell ’cause my records, they sell
Cause a brother like me said, well...
...farrakahn’s a prophet and I think you ought to listen to
What he can say to you, what you ought to do
Follow for now, power of the people, say,
Make a miracle, d, pump the lyrical
Black is back, all in, we’re gonna win
Check it out, yeah y’all c’mon, here we go again

Turn it up! BRING THE NOISE

Sebastien447
01-24-2006, 10:43 AM

[smiley=smitten.gif]

le soir nous attend cherie :-*

Sebastien447
01-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Is there a prize for the biggest poster? is there?is there?is there?

Of course there is a prize!

Don't worry! You can still catch me.

Woot Woot!

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Woot Woot!

neka
01-24-2006, 11:46 AM

[smiley=smitten.gif]

Un homme et une femme...shaba da ba da, shaba da ba da

GVGirl
01-24-2006, 12:37 PM
As I continue to drink my many bottles of Chilean wine, how many people are left in both pools as of today?

Let me do some shots for Bhag man. It will be a miracle if he can beat Nalbandian.

Jelisabeta
01-24-2006, 03:30 PM

[smiley=smitten.gif]

Jelisabeta
01-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Sébastien,

J'aime, j'aime tes yeux,
j'aime ton odeur
Tous tes gestes en douceur
Lentement dirigés
Sensualité

Oeh, stop, un instant
J'aimerais que ce moment
fixe pour des tas d'années
Ta sensualité

8-)

Sebastien447
01-24-2006, 06:39 PM
Sébastien,

J'aime, j'aime tes yeux,
j'aime ton odeur
Tous tes gestes en douceur
Lentement dirigés
Sensualité

Oeh, stop, un instant
J'aimerais que ce moment
fixe pour des tas d'années
Ta sensualité

8-)

Avant tu as eu mes yeux ...

mais maintenant tu as mon coeur.

Kirkus
01-24-2006, 08:21 PM
Good gravy. I'm either going to have to learn to read French or stop checking the Loser's Lounge.

Sebastien447
01-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Good gravy. I'm going to have to learn to read French

Oui! eez zee language of love Monsieur!

Kirkus
01-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Good gravy. I'm going to have to learn to read French

Oui! eez zee language of love Monsieur!

Unless you don't understand it. In which case eet eez but geebereesh!

neka
01-25-2006, 02:08 AM
Sebastien Grosjean betrayed me. 2 love up in the fifth, I thought "that's it boy". I thought wrong. I banked on the fact that Kieffer would choke but sadly, he didn't. Nice game though...

neka
01-25-2006, 02:12 AM
...which now means...I AM OFFICIALY IN THE LOSER'S LOUNGE !!!

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Alarma,
la bomba
el ritmo fatal
Alarma !!!!!!

neka
01-25-2006, 03:14 AM
Davydenko plays like the number one in the world. That's just not possible. The guy's a slugger...How does he come up with shots like these
Three set points for the Russian in the third. If the Fed loses, my tv's going out the window...

neka
01-25-2006, 03:18 AM
Commentator (on Eurosport): "Federer makes a lot of careless mistakes..." No shit wonderboy, he is on the verge of being led two sets to one. Know what PRESSURE is?

neka
01-25-2006, 03:20 AM
Davydenko just commited tennis-suicide (hey, maybe we should invite him to the suicide-pool...) by losing three consecutive set points and double-faulting on the Fed's only set point. Thank you Nikolai

neka
01-25-2006, 03:22 AM
Commentator: " I don't think Davydenko choked. He just had bad luck on that second serve..." JESUS, who hires these people?

neka
01-25-2006, 03:25 AM
Note to Roger Federer: You are two sets to one up, in the quarterfinals of the Aussie, and you are the number one in the world. Do not, I REPEAT, do not let your serve be broken. Ever. Again.

Davydenko just broke and leads in the fourth

neka
01-25-2006, 03:40 AM
Apparently, according to our brilliant commentators, Federer has won too many tournaments over the last three years and thus needs to take a break and focus on the big ones. Do you think I can sue these guys for mental distress?

neka
01-25-2006, 03:54 AM
Federer is up 4-3 in the fourth with Davydenko serving; commentators " We don't think that Davydenko has it in him. It looks like he's thinking "I can't beat this guy". On the other hand, it looks like Federer wants to finish him off.

Note to Eurosport executives : Next time you consider hiring someone to commentate tennis matches do not transfer people from your angle fishing department to do the job. Angle fishing is one thing, tennis is another. Roger Federer does not have the psychology of a carp.

By the way, Davydenko equalized to 4 all. I guess there goes their prediction once again.

neka
01-25-2006, 04:09 AM
This is becoming a saga. Davydenko saves a match point and brings the fourth set to a breaker