PDA

View Full Version : LOSERS LOUNGE

Sebastien447
03-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Thought I'd grab a six pack and stick it in the fridge.

Lisa's stinkin it up out there ::)

Kirkus
03-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Am I welcome in the Loser's Lounge even tho' technically I didn't lose... I was just too stupid to make my women's pick in time?

[smiley=wall.gif]

3mlm
03-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Thought I'd grab a six pack and stick it in the fridge.

Lisa's stinkin it up out there ::)

Now you'll lose your six pack. Lisa pulled it out in the tiebreak in the third set. Experience over youth.

3mlm
03-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Am I welcome in the Loser's Lounge even tho' technically I didn't lose... I was just too stupid to make my women's pick in time?

[smiley=wall.gif]

Of course, Kirkus, just start with Seb's premature six pack.

Moose
03-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Moose walks down the hallway, whistling a hppy tune as Bychkova not only gets him to day 2, but serves up a bagel to put an exclamation point on his (and a couple of other player's) first day of success!

this has to be a record. There's been 4 matches completed so far, and no one is officially in the Loser's Lounge yet. Kirkus is gonna finnish that sixer before any one else arrives.

Hope Doll has a food order arriving soon..would hate to see Big Daddy K lushing it up without something to absorb all that alchohol.

Sebastien447
03-08-2006, 06:03 PM

[smiley=wall.gif]

not supid ... you just don't visit your own board enough!

and HANDS OFF MY BEER! :P

all right, you can have one ::)

catz33
03-08-2006, 06:15 PM
(sneaks in for a Seb brew)

shtexas
03-08-2006, 06:16 PM

[smiley=wall.gif]

Don't feel too bad. I did the same thing at IW last year. I thought they didn't start until Thursday.

Kirkus
03-08-2006, 09:48 PM

[smiley=wall.gif]

Im-ere many stimes eash and evry days... I zchust don alwaysh posht.

*hiccup*

Sebastien447
03-08-2006, 10:30 PM
*opens fridge to find just the plastic six-pack holder thingy*

*put another sixer into fridge*

I wuv you guys [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3mlm
03-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Okay, here I am with grandma food: pork chops, potato salad, lima beans and deviled eggs.

Just for a moment, though, it seems Schruff did beat Sun after all.

neka
03-09-2006, 05:29 AM
I was just too stupid to make my women's pick in time?

[smiley=wall.gif]

We like you anyway Andy...er, sorry, Kirkus ;D

neka
03-09-2006, 05:31 AM
My congrats to Doll for picking Daniilidou...she's definitely hands-off territory but Doll showed guts.

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:24 AM

[smiley=wall.gif]

Dumb Dumb :P

I was gonna tease Flowerchild, but since you didn't even make your pick ... [smiley=tease.gif] LMAO.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Moose walks down the hallway, whistling a hppy tune as Bychkova not only gets him to day 2, but serves up a bagel to put an exclamation point on his (and a couple of other player's) first day of success!

this has to be a record. There's been 4 matches completed so far, and no one is officially in the Loser's Lounge yet. Kirkus is gonna finnish that sixer before any one else arrives.

Hope Doll has a food order arriving soon..would hate to see Big Daddy K lushing it up without something to absorb all that alchohol.

I have a taste for seared salmon and asparagus, followed by some funnions 8-) No drinks yet for me ~~ I had enough in New Orleans, lol.

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:29 AM

[smiley=wall.gif]

Im-ere many stimes eash and evry days... I zchust don alwaysh posht.

*hiccup*

LOL, that six pack is HIT!!!

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:33 AM
Okay, here I am with grandma food: pork chops, potato salad, lima beans and deviled eggs.

Just for a moment, though, it seems Schruff did beat Sun after all.

I like the pork chops and potato salad, but the deviled eggs has to have lots of paprika for The Doll to touch em. You can keep those nasty lima beans (I think that's the only food I don't like).

Nice going, Mrs 3mlm :D

Doll_Face
03-09-2006, 07:35 AM
My congrats to Doll for picking Daniilidou...she's definitely hands-off territory but Doll showed guts.

The Doll has the will of steal ;) If you think she's tough, you should check out her Mommy, lol.

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Moose
03-09-2006, 01:08 PM
INCOMING

Peng and Ondraskova sure know how to pack a losers lounge, don't they?

GVGirl
03-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Pour me a tall one! Thanks a lot Peng!

3mlm
03-09-2006, 08:39 PM
OK, I'll eat the lima beans. Zusie let me down (love her name though).

Here comes Seb. I warned him about picking Pironkova to lose.

And here come the Peng pickers.

But look out, the Sprem pickers may be next. She's down a set and a break.

Sebastien447
03-09-2006, 08:49 PM
*wheels in keg*

3mlm
03-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Welcome, Doll, and the other Sprem pickers ;D

I've added paprika to my deviled eggs.

neka
03-10-2006, 01:36 AM
Damn it Sprem! I am no good at this women's picking thingy. I lost first round at the AO, second round here, two thirds of the players I haven't even heard of...

I'll have a diet coke please (have to stay sober for the men's SP...)

Moose
03-10-2006, 05:46 AM
Moose walks by the Lounge, sees things crowding up allready. The kegger's been tapped, looks like 3mlm is serving paprika-laced deviled eggs while Kirkus is still pacing the joint going "10:00 AM.....".

Meanwhile the Moose starts singing "Mrs. Robinson" to himself, as betting against the oldest woman in the draw gets him into Day 3. WOOT!

TennisDude
03-10-2006, 06:50 AM
Third time in a row I'm in here because of Peng. You think I would have learned by now.

Moose
03-10-2006, 07:44 AM
Third time in a row I'm in here because of Peng. You think I would have learned by now.

T-Dude, I gotta admit, I was a little surprised you went with her again. Do you want me to leave a note on the Loser Lounge refridgerator to remind you about your luck with her come Miami?

Doll_Face
03-10-2006, 08:07 AM

Thank you, Mrs 3mlm :-*

I can't believe that bigheaded girl ... she must be related to Hingis ::)

It time for a bloodymary ~ Please add shrimp to my celery stalk!

And where is my SkanCan [smiley=lovestruck.gif]

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
03-10-2006, 08:10 AM
Damn it Sprem! I am no good at this women's picking thingy. I lost first round at the AO, second round here, two thirds of the players I haven't even heard of...

COWARD :P

Plus, those diet drinks will kill ya (they cause cancer)!!!!!

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
03-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Moose walks by the Lounge, sees things crowding up allready. The kegger's been tapped, looks like 3mlm is serving paprika-laced deviled eggs while Kirkus is still pacing the joint going "10:00 AM.....".

Meanwhile the Moose starts singing "Mrs. Robinson" to himself, as betting against the oldest woman in the draw gets him into Day 3. WOOT!

What a bragger ::)

Moosie Baby, now I have enough time to entertain the troops, lol. Watch this cartwheel: Neka, darling, come dance with The Doll and you better not step on my black pumps 8-) LOL

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
03-10-2006, 08:16 AM

[smiley=nutso.gif]

LMSAO

Doll_Face
03-10-2006, 08:18 AM

T-Dude, I gotta admit, I was a little surprised you went with her again. Do you want me to leave a note on the Loser Lounge refridgerator to remind you about your luck with her come Miami?

Don't remind him ... I like tough love, lol lol lol [smiley=bat.gif]

TennisDude
03-10-2006, 11:58 AM
I want that pick to work though lol. Oh well I probably should stop picking her though. Watch as soon as I don't pick her she goes on a huge run like she did at San Diego last year lol.

PeterSkan
03-10-2006, 04:24 PM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Hey - that smiley is called "lovestruck"!

*male swoon*

Anyway, I'm still on the boat coming over from down under, still kicking Dent's arse! Therefore too preoccupied for IW.

Hey Taylor! Your 5 minutes of rest is up, get your silly arse back over here. Sorry folks, gotta go! It's a sad job, but it's gotta be done!

neka
03-11-2006, 02:41 AM

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Yeah but at least it got me through round one of the mens. I had originally intended to pick Gilles Muller, and at the last moment I changed my mind. Thank god I was sober ;D

sluggo-13
03-11-2006, 07:29 AM
sluggo-13 rushes in from walking the dog to make his 4th day pick only to find he's out, thanks to Ms Dechy.

since sluggo-13 was out drinking last night, the best thing this a.m. would be a spicy Caesar -- the drink not a salad!

sluggo-13 sits mutttering to himself about picking an iffy seed so early on. at least there's still the men's side.

shtexas
03-11-2006, 01:48 PM
Those of us who chose Lopez are close to arriving. He is down a set and a break to Gimelstob.

And Horna, a holdover pick from day one, is two points from going down.

Also from day 1, Youzhny is down a set.

Sebastien447
03-11-2006, 02:00 PM
The good news: this was just for practice

The bad news: I just practiced crashing and burning

I think I've mastered it [smiley=flamed.gif]

shtexas
03-11-2006, 02:09 PM
I think the Pacific Life scoreboard should be in here too. It can't figure out what court the Nakamura/Santangelo match is being played on. They state the court is "undefined". Maybe they left for Miami already and the match is being played there.

GVGirl
03-11-2006, 02:25 PM
OH F-LO why oh why? How could your lose to Gimbelstob!

neka
03-11-2006, 03:26 PM
Your attention all tennis friends: supporters of the great Novak D. are on their way to the losers' lounge. The golden boy of modern tennis is down a set and a break against a French...qualifier. Way to go Novak

Moose
03-11-2006, 04:12 PM
I just stopped to say hello, Loungers. So far, dirtballers have been the way to go in this kickoff to spring hardcourt season. Flavia, Acasuso, et al have been working well in the early rounds.

Well, gotta run, my Day 5 womens pick is due! Save me one of 3mlm's paprika laced deviled eggs!

(Moose pushes through the swinging doors of the Losers Lounge)

mysterX
03-11-2006, 04:14 PM
It was a bleak Saturday for me. I get wiped out in men's (Youzhny) and women's (Santangelo) pools. Make it doubles for me, and keep 'em coming.

Doll_Face
03-13-2006, 09:50 AM

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Hey - that smiley is called "lovestruck"!

*male swoon*

Anyway, I'm still on the boat coming over from down under, still kicking Dent's arse! Therefore too preoccupied for IW.

Hey Taylor! Your 5 minutes of rest is up, get your silly arse back over here. Sorry folks, gotta go! It's a sad job, but it's gotta be done!

Ah ha ... I found you [smiley=smitten.gif]

Safe travels, my friend.

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
03-13-2006, 09:53 AM
The good news: this was just for practice

The bad news: I just practiced crashing and burning

I think I've mastered it [smiley=flamed.gif]

LOL 8-)

Doll_Face
03-13-2006, 10:01 AM
I just stopped to say hello, Loungers. So far, dirtballers have been the way to go in this kickoff to spring hardcourt season. Flavia, Acasuso, et al have been working well in the early rounds.

Well, gotta run, my Day 5 womens pick is due! Save me one of 3mlm's paprika laced deviled eggs!

(Moose pushes through the swinging doors of the Losers Lounge)

You are such a bragger, Moosie Baby [smiley=moon.gif]

Just kidding, lol.

To suck up all that rum I drank over the weekend, and to replenish my brain cells, The Doll needs some sardines in soybean oil, served with hot sauce, raw onions and saltine crackers. I'll have to brush my teeth about three times before SkanCan comes over, lol lol lol. [smiley=kissing.gif]

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
03-13-2006, 10:09 AM
Apple juice, please 8-)

Doll_Face
03-13-2006, 10:10 AM

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Yeah but at least it got me through round one of the mens. I had originally intended to pick Gilles Muller, and at the last moment I changed my mind. Thank god I was sober ;D

:P

dryrunguy
03-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Thanks to Pennetta's injury, I've got one foot in the door... Though Nieminen's win puts complete misery off for another day.

I think it's a Long Island Iced Tea kind of night... Which means, of course, I'll be posting in the nude by 10 p.m. EST.

Dry

shtexas
03-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Looks like my other foot is on the way in as Kirilenko is down a set and a break.

shtexas
03-13-2006, 07:19 PM
[smiley=furious3.gif]

I need something strong.

dryrunguy
03-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Hay, thtexath... Pul upp a stewel an sta awile...

Dry

Doll_Face
03-13-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks to Pennetta's injury, I've got one foot in the door... Though Nieminen's win puts complete misery off for another day.

I think it's a Long Island Iced Tea kind of night... Which means, of course, I'll be posting in the nude by 10 p.m. EST.

Dry

Thank goodness Dry signed off. We don't wanna see all of that! :o

LOL

[smiley=engel017.gif]

Doll_Face
03-13-2006, 09:48 PM

Dry

Go wash your hands [smiley=bath.gif]

dryrunguy
03-13-2006, 10:49 PM

Dry

Hey, thweethart... I ain't nevuh had to ewes my hanths for nuthin...

Unleth she's askths, of courth...

Dry

neka
03-14-2006, 01:26 AM
Apple juice, please 8-)

Weren't you the one calling names ? I believe it was...coward ? ;D

Moose
03-14-2006, 05:47 AM
Looks like my other foot is on the way in as Kirilenko is down a set and a break.

this was your best run in a women's game though, wasn't it shtx?

shtexas
03-14-2006, 07:29 AM
I think I made it to day 7 of the French last year when Dechy lost. If she made the R16 at RG, then I made it to that Sunday. But, that's the only other time I made it past day 1 with the women. Interesting is in the weekly prediction contest last year, I did much better with the men, but this year, I am doing much better with the women. It's a reversal.

Moose
03-14-2006, 07:49 AM
I always seem to do much better with the ATP than the WTA in predictions. Probably because my favorite ATP'ers generally lose early enough, or get a match against Federer, that I can safely knock them out. The women, on the other hand, tend to bite me when I pick them. And I'd say my WTA knowledge is a lot greater than my ATP knowledge overall.

Doll_Face
03-14-2006, 11:24 PM

Dry

Hey, thweethart... I ain't nevuh had to ewes my hanths for nuthin...

Unleth she's askths, of courth...

Dry

Dryguy,

You are rubbing off on me [smiley=smitten.gif] Please ask SkanCan's permission, lol.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
03-14-2006, 11:25 PM
Apple juice, please 8-)

Weren't you the one calling names ? I believe it was...coward ? ;D

YES!!!!!!!!!!

But, I'm TAT's Official Doll.

:P

neka
03-15-2006, 06:24 AM
By the way, I have Bronchitis (in the middle of Spring ::) ) but no-one seems to care... [smiley=cry.gif]

Moose
03-15-2006, 06:35 AM
By the way, I have Bronchitis (in the middle of Spring ::) ) but no-one seems to care... [smiley=cry.gif]

I can sympathize, neka...right now there's so much junk coming out of my lungs, I've nicknamed them Conchita Martinez.

Sebastien447
03-15-2006, 03:14 PM
*peeks out from beer can mountain*

neka
03-15-2006, 03:32 PM

I can sympathize, neka...right now there's so much junk coming out of my lungs, I've nicknamed them Conchita Martinez.

Thanks moose. The weather's here killing me. I should think about relocating to greener pastures...

Doll_Face
03-15-2006, 04:33 PM

Aww, Neka ~ here's a kiss to your feverish forehead :-*

Get well soon, buddy!

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Doll_Face
03-15-2006, 04:35 PM

LMAO

Make sure you cough it all up, Moosie Baby [smiley=yikey.gif]

Moose
03-15-2006, 06:29 PM
I gambled everything on the first family of tennis insanity today. Dinara has knocked me out of the ladies game, and now Marat is down a set to Jarkko.

Obviously, I'm drinking in honour of the Russians...do they make non-alcoholic vodka?