PDA

View Full Version : Day 7 (Tues) Women's IWSP Pick

dryrunguy
03-13-2017, 06:27 PM
I won't be able to post the selection of picks until very late tonight. All women's R16 matches are being played tomorrow (Tuesday).

Dave g is safely through with his Vesnina pick from Day 6. Nelslus and fastbackss are waiting for Radwanska, who just lost the first set.

So we COULD have a winner tonight. (But we'll have Day 7 picks regardless as dave g has oodles of players left. The question is whether or not there will be anyone else with him to make a Day 7 pick.)

Stay tuned!

dryrunguy
03-13-2017, 07:10 PM
We already have a winner in the women's pool! Congratulations to dave g for outlasting everyone else! (Let me know if you want your congratulatory thread posted now, since you've already won the pool, or later. I vote for later as you are still in a good position to beat the draw.)

Dave g, you know what to do, and you know how it works. We still have some Monday matches to finish, but this is how things look for you at the moment. I will update as the two remaining matches are completed. But in case you've already decided how you want to proceed on Day 7, feel free to make your pick whenever you are ready. (And please be sure to show us your previous picks so we can monitor your ability to beat the draw!)

Good luck!

Day 7 picks for dave g:

[3] Karolina Pliskova vs [15] Timea Bacsinszky
[10] Elina Svitolina vs [7] Garbine Muguruza

[5] Dominika Cibulkova vs [19] Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Caroline Garcia vs [8] Svetlana Kuznetsova

[9] Madison Keys vs [13] Caroline Wozniacki
Lauren Davis vs [28] Kristina Mladenovic

Shuai Peng vs [12] Venus Williams
[14] Elena Vesnina vs [2] Angelique Kerber

dave g
03-13-2017, 07:14 PM