PDA

View Full Version : 2016 USO SKAN

PeterSkan
08-26-2016, 02:07 PM
The draw's out - so waddayawaitinfoh ... 13 teams already on board - a good sign to what should be a competitive final SKAN for the year. After all, there are lots of questions on the prospects of Serena and Nole, fedex out of the picture, a declining Ra, etc. and that spells variety!

So, then ... this is the official TAT thread for the 2016 USO SKAN. The web page is all set up on the host site so now's the time to check out the draw, compile your team and submit your entry in. Easy as 1-2-3. Here's the link to the list of the current entries, and you can post your entry from there:

http://www.tennisgamers.com/board/slams/skanteam_submit.php?t_name=2016_USO_SkanCanTest

A reminder too that the All Teams page includes a summary table of the picks, very handy to track who the popular picks are. And don't forget, make sure you are using the reference table on your picks page ... the numbers there correspond to the current rankings of the players, not necessarily the seeding of the player in the tournament. For the SKAN, you need to use the ranking number, not the seed number in order to be credited with the right player. In any event, be sure to double check what the program returns as your entry list to make sure you have the players you really want, within the eligibility requirements. And, of course, you can always amend your team up to the start of play.

As always, Newcomers are more than welcome :) The basic rules are clearly posted on the entry template

Many humble and sincere thanks to the governing body at TAT staff for allowing this thread as an outside contest.

All contestants are in the running for the SKAN prize - a modest gift of my selection from the wonderful product lines of the Royal Canadian Mint !!!!

"On with the Show This Is It"!!!

Pete

PeterSkan
08-27-2016, 05:41 PM
Bump for 30 teams ... keep 'em coming !

PeterSkan
08-28-2016, 06:44 AM
Bump for 37 teams and counting. Time's running out!

omess
08-29-2016, 06:54 AM
I am in :)

oploskoffie
08-29-2016, 12:09 PM
Sorry for missing out, Peter! I was all set to do proper prep for all competitions this weekend, but only ended up squeezing in my SP predictions from work this afternoon :-/

Good luck to all who are in! ;)