PDA

View Full Version : Washington Scores later today

Kirkus
08-06-2006, 04:26 PM
I'll have Washington scores online later this afternoon/evening. I want to make sure they're correct this time. ;)

cphsrsh
08-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Don't sweat it, mate. We all appreciate you running these contests, managing scores, and somehow dealing with Roddick's slump! You're Da Man, Kirkus. :)

Danielle
08-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Don't sweat it, mate. We all appreciate you running these contests, managing scores, and somehow dealing with Roddick's slump! You're Da Man, Kirkus. :)

I second that sentiment! Having made my final substitutions this weekend, am looking forward to seeing how it all turns out... :D

cphsrsh
08-06-2006, 11:07 PM
I second that sentiment! Having made my final substitutions this weekend, am looking forward to seeing how it all turns out... :D
Thank you so much Danielle. I completely forgot about putting Roger for the upcoming Master Series Events. I'll have to make my substitution quick!

Danielle
08-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Thank you so much Danielle. I completely forgot about putting Roger for the upcoming Master Series Events. I'll have to make my substitution quick!

Any time, cphsrsh! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]