PDA

View Full Version : Women's Day 11 (Thurs) AOSP Pick--Semifinal

dryrunguy
01-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Welcome to our three survivors in the women's pool! Unfortunately, this is where the road ends for each of you as you have only one possible pick left--and it's the same pick. Please note that you MUST post your final pick to earn your Suicide Pool medal.

Post your Day 11 pick by replying IN THIS THREAD. Your pick must be in before the start of play for the day in Melbourne, rain or shine. For Day 11, that’s Thursday (January 29), 11:00 AM in AUSTRALIA. For those in the U.S., that is Wednesday (January 28) 7:00 PM EST. Please do not be late, as we hate making those hard decisions, but we will. This thread will be locked at the deadline, so please don't wait until the last minute or you may find it locked when you hit "post."

Please post your choice of one of the players participating in Thursday's two women's semifinal matches.

Serena Williams (USA) [1] vs Madison Keys (USA)
Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) [10] vs. Maria Sharapova (RUS) [2]

dryrunguy
01-27-2015, 09:35 PM
Open for business for our three survivors! You MUST post your final pick to get your medal!

ubermitch
01-27-2015, 10:13 PM
Makarova

GlennHarman
01-28-2015, 03:36 AM
I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM ON THE VERGE OF A MEDAL!!!! This doesn't happen to poor, lost SP players like me!!!

My day 11 pick is Ekaterina Makarova. Many thanks to Dry for running the pool this time. And congrats to the other 2. It's been great fun.

Glenn

waylandboy-tw
01-28-2015, 03:54 AM
Ekaterina Makarova

Guillermo Grayclay
01-28-2015, 08:31 AM
Bandwagoners...
(LoL!)

Congrats to all three of you.

dryrunguy
01-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Since I need not wait for anyone else to post or for anyone to change their picks, we are closed! Congratulations to our three winners of the 2015 AO Women's Suicide Pool! More on this later. :)