PDA

View Full Version : POINTS GRIEVANCE THREAD

dryrunguy
09-24-2006, 09:41 AM
So you don't like how I do math, eh?

Seriously, if I've made a mistake, I wanna know about it. So you can either post your question in this thread or contact me via PM. Your call...

Dry

jsd123789456
09-24-2006, 09:44 AM
i think my team was misread, since i had martina hingis and i have 2 points, just a hunch...

Moose
09-24-2006, 09:53 AM
i think my team was misread, since i had martina hingis and i have 2 points, just a hunch...

jsd:
I might be speaking out of turn, but I think scoring reflects only Beijing...if you look at the schedule for Fantasy tennis, its only Beijing that counted this week

dryrunguy
09-24-2006, 09:55 AM

jsd:
I might be speaking out of turn, but I think scoring reflects only Beijing...if you look at the schedule for Fantasy tennis, its only Beijing that counted this week

Right, Moose. The schedule for this tournaments consists of six events leading up to the YEC... Beijing, Luzembourg, Stuttgart, Moscow, Zurich, and Linz.

Dry

jsd123789456
09-24-2006, 02:11 PM
chalk that one up to my bad, too much going on, i forgot to focus my attention here last week, cant let that one happen again!

morct
09-25-2006, 05:04 AM
Hey there,

you don't have a score beside my name so I don't know if you mean my score is the same as Neka's (52).

By my reckoning I had Mauresmo (35 points for being finalist) and Jankovic (22 points for being semi finalist) =57 ??

Thanks!

morct

dryrunguy
09-25-2006, 01:34 PM
Hey there,

you don't have a score beside my name so I don't know if you mean my score is the same as Neka's (52).

By my reckoning I had Mauresmo (35 points for being finalist) and Jankovic (22 points for being semi finalist) =57 ??

Thanks!

morct

Sorry about that...

Actually, your score was 59 because you had Mauresmo, Jankovic, Laine and Dushevina (1 point for each of them). I'll correct it now.

Dry

morct
09-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Actually, your score was 59

Better again!

Thanks a mil

Martini4me
10-10-2006, 08:24 PM
I'm 4 points short on Stuttgart, by my count. :-? Is this because Raymond got into the draw as a lucky loser (I'm assuming for Ana, whom I did substitute for, but neglected to save my edit OOPS), got a first round bye and lost her second-round match? Does she only get first-round points for not winning a match?

If so, does this apply to everyone, or only to those who haven't earned the first-round bye?

dryrunguy
10-10-2006, 09:41 PM
I'm 4 points short on Stuttgart, by my count. :-? Is this because Raymond got into the draw as a lucky loser (I'm assuming for Ana, whom I did substitute for, but neglected to save my edit OOPS), got a first round bye and lost her second-round match? Does she only get first-round points for not winning a match?

If so, does this apply to everyone, or only to those who haven't earned the first-round bye?

Good catch, Martini... At first I wasn't sure how to handle players who received first-round byes and then lost in the second round. I ultimately decided to go ahead and give them the points. But that should also apply to Raymond, who got into the draw (second round) by being a lucky loser.

I'll adjust your score, as well as the scores for Kirkus and Sebs. They had Raymond as well.

Dry