PDA

View Full Version : Week 3: Stuttgart Scores

dryrunguy
10-09-2006, 11:30 AM
I would like to thank Nadia Petrova for firing her coach one week and then winning an event in the next...
:exclamation [smiley=hyst.gif]

Oploskoffie, 89
Dryrunguy, 89
Suliso, 85
Mmmm8, 78
Shtexas, 74
Moose, 69
Morct, 52
Cphsrsh, 52
GVGirl, 50
Jack, 49
Hawkgirl, 47
Sebs, 45
Evil_Juju, 44
Craigw, 44
Neka, 42
JJNow, 40
S blanc, 40
Jsd123, 40
Martini4me, 40
Jkfriedman, 39
Slicentice, 39
FourTeller, 36
Jadesa, 29
MysteryX, 27
Jidkova, 25
Borenore, 24
Charlie, 16
Kirkus, 11
Sluggo-13, 10
Herodotus, 6

P.S.--A reminder to those who had Dementieva or Schiavone on their squads... Remember, each player receives points for the last round COMPLETED... Since they both retired in their final matches, they only received points for the previous round completed.

oploskoffie
10-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Hmmmmmm, the plot thickens! ;D I'm quietly praying for a speedy Ivanovic recovery and maybe even a Rezai main draw qualifier :P

mmmm8
10-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Hmmmmmm, the plot thickens! ;D I'm quietly praying for a speedy Ivanovic recovery and maybe even a Rezai main draw qualifier :P

Seems like Rezai has other things on her plate:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=2614331

dryrunguy
10-10-2006, 09:10 PM

Seems like Rezai has other things on her plate:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=2614331

Oh, man... Here we go again...

Dry

suliso
10-10-2006, 09:41 PM

That would be great. A deep run by Vesnina and early exit for Maria would be even better ;)

dryrunguy
10-10-2006, 09:45 PM

That would be great. A deep run by Vesnina and early exit for Maria would be even better ;)

To quote Serena Williams, "No no NO no no...!"

I need a nice run for Sharapova for the fantasy tournament this week... To hold off the likes of YOU.... :)

Dry

mmmm8
10-10-2006, 10:08 PM

I'm with you. I need the winner of Kuznetsova/Petrova (I'm assuming they meet) to play Dementieva in the final. Which means early exits for Momo and Masha. I mean I'm having a high participation week, so I could be fine with a Vesnina-Benesova final, but somehow that's less likely to happen.

suliso
10-10-2006, 10:33 PM

I'm with you. I need the winner of Kuznetsova/Petrova (I'm assuming they meet) to play Dementieva in the final. Which means early exits for Momo and Masha. I mean I'm having a high participation week, so I could be fine with a Vesnina-Benesova final, but somehow that's less likely to happen.

Mauresmo beating Petrova in SF and Schnyder in the final is the best scenario for me (not counting some unrealistic ones like Vesnina winning the tournament)...

Almost everyone else got rid of Amelie. I could score big :D

mmmm8
10-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Almost everyone else got rid of Amelie. I could score big :D

You could score big with Vesnina too. ;)

morct
10-11-2006, 07:48 AM
I need the winner of Kuznetsova/Petrova (I'm assuming they meet)

Oops! Zvonereva messed up your plans!

mmmm8
10-11-2006, 08:04 AM
I need the winner of Kuznetsova/Petrova (I'm assuming they meet)

Oops! Zvonereva messed up your plans!

This just makes it easier for Petrova.