Slicentice, 198
Sebs, 189
Jsd123, 182
Kirkus, 169
Neka, 164
FourTeller, 157
Sluggo-13, 153
Herodotus, 145

And Mr. Koffie retakes a narrow lead over Moose!

One more week, folks. Several of you haven't used any of your three allowable substitutions or have substitutions remaining. It's a great opportunity to try to gain some ground.

Have a great week!!!

Dry

morct
10-22-2006, 07:28 AM
That's pretty efficient score updating Dry. The final only finished about an hour ago!

dryrunguy
10-22-2006, 07:37 AM
That's pretty efficient score updating Dry. The final only finished about an hour ago!

I've found that I make fewer errors if I take about 15 minutes each day to update my table based on the matches completed for that day. So, after the final, all that's left is to tabulate points for those who had players in the final. The rest are done ahead of time. Actually, it took a bit longer today because so many people had Sharapova on the squad.

And hopefully it'll take even less time after the Linz final which will no doubt feature Schnyder versus Peer... The matchup I need to win the fantasy tournament...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Not in a million years!!!!!!

Dry

mmmm8
10-22-2006, 08:41 AM
All is right with the world again!

But watch out for next week, when I will kick ass... if Vesnina or Dushevina make it through qualifying and to the final on the top half of the draw, because I have no players in the top half of the draw, although I do have 3 in the bottom quarter. I'm screwed

Moose
10-22-2006, 10:59 AM
I've got coverage in every quarter for the final week, but sure could use a couple of extra points to chalenge Mr. Koffie (though with holding the lead for most of the contest, Oplo certainly deserves the crown for the season).

dryrunguy
10-22-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm sittin' very, very pretty... All I need is a Schnyder/Peer final. ::)

Dry

Moose
10-22-2006, 11:40 AM
I'm sittin' very, very pretty... All I need is a Schnyder/Peer final. ::)

Dry

Its the WTA in late October, Dry....if there was ever gonna be a Patty/Shahar final, this is probably the week.

oploskoffie
10-22-2006, 11:49 AM
I've got coverage in every quarter for the final week, but sure could use a couple of extra points to chalenge Mr. Koffie (though with holding the lead for most of the contest, Oplo certainly deserves the crown for the season).

Thou art too kind :-* ;D

Anyways... This being far from over, and looking at both your and Dry's team, I'm not yet sure who I'm going to put in as my final sub. If Alona comes through I'll have six players in the draw, but not in every quarter. Schnyder lost in last year's final, but that was off the back of a good run in Moscow. I'm not too sure about her chances.

*Continues to ponder the options...

dryrunguy
10-22-2006, 11:57 AM
I think you should substitute someone who's not playing for someone currently on your squad who IS in the draw... Just a thought. ;)

Dry

oploskoffie
10-22-2006, 12:20 PM
I think you should substitute someone who's not playing for someone currently on your squad who IS in the draw... Just a thought. ;)

Dry

That's just pure genius!

Shoot, if only I had four substitutions left...

mmmm8
10-22-2006, 12:25 PM

Dry

That's just pure genius!

Shoot, if only I had four substitutions left...

Maybe it´s time to lose Serena Williams, the MVP ;)

oploskoffie
10-22-2006, 01:04 PM

Yeah, it probably is ;D It has been since before all this started. But should I risk my chance of victory on a category D player? :P

mmmm8
10-22-2006, 01:11 PM

Yeah, it probably is ;D It has been since before all this started. But should I risk my chance of victory on a category D player? :P

I was joking, of course.

Meanwhile, my fate may rest in the hands of cat. C & D players who have not yet made it through qualies.

Moose
10-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Meanwhile, my fate may rest in the hands of cat. C & D players who have not yet made it through qualies.

Don't discount your C's mmmm8. Alona came through big for me earlier in the game.And I think I got more mileage out of my Bs and Cs for the game than my A's

Jack
10-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Don't discount your C's mmmm8. Alona came through big for me earlier in the game.And I think I got more mileage out of my Bs and Cs for the game than my A's

Is this a tennis board, or Victoria's Secret?? ;D

mmmm8
10-23-2006, 09:16 PM

Is this a tennis board, or Victoria's Secret?? ;D

Bethanie Mattek has the two confused, too