PDA

View Full Version : THRNY 2013 - Lounge

munchin
07-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Fantasy Tennis is tough! Stop by the Lounge to gloat, share your regrets, commiserate and mock James Blake Florian Mayer the player you knew you shouldn't have put on your team, but did anyway.

Have fun!

AttackTheNet
07-16-2013, 08:03 PM
I know why people did it, but I'm really amazed by how many owners chose Tipsarevic (myself included) for their initial team. If he's over his injury woes, I think he'll have a good tournament, but he's really struggled recently. It's hard to believe he won Chennai in the first week of the season. Juan Jose over at the Changeover had a good write-up in March about why Tipsarevic was still playing tournaments despite being injured: http://www.changeovertennis.com/stray-shots/.

munchin
07-16-2013, 09:42 PM
I'm dumping Janko as soon as possible. I don't care how well he does this week. He could win all his matches love and love and I'm dumping him for Djokovic or something.

ptmcmahon
07-17-2013, 04:56 AM
Sometimes you have to follow the crowd...just in case. And I as well am dumping him Asap

AttackTheNet
07-17-2013, 05:36 AM
Sometimes you have to follow the crowd...just in case. And I as well am dumping him Asap

I think that's going to be the popular play going into the following weeks, for sure.

AttackTheNet
07-17-2013, 11:25 AM
And Dr. Ivo makes sure Sijsling's stay in Bogota is a short one, acing him (and his 19 owners) out of the tournament.

skatingfan
07-17-2013, 12:56 PM
And Dr. Ivo makes sure Sijsling's stay in Bogota is a short one, acing him (and his 19 owners) out of the tournament.

Oh well, on to Atlanta - the only reason people have him is because he is playing a number of tournaments this summer - in predictions I picked Dr. Ivo to win this one.

ptmcmahon
07-17-2013, 08:11 PM
I picked Ivo as well! But for players like Sisljing no number of tournaments is enough to pick.

dryrunguy
07-18-2013, 09:35 PM
I'm just now getting around to paying attention.

All but one, I believe, have Anderson, so he is a non-factor unless he loses, which helps the person without him.

Most everyone has Janko. But those of us with Falla will be rooting for the upset.

It looks like the real contest for Week 1 in terms of separating teams are Mannarino, Giraldo, Falla, and Pospisil. (The Pospisil pick, given how things went in the R16 and how the QFs have shaped up, could be huge.)

skatingfan
07-18-2013, 10:40 PM
It looks like the real contest for Week 1 in terms of separating teams are Mannarino, Giraldo, Falla, and Pospisil. (The Pospisil pick, given how things went in the R16 and how the QFs have shaped up, could be huge.)

:cheesy:

AttackTheNet
07-19-2013, 06:01 AM
I would say you made an inspired pick, but we all knew you were going to take the Canadian Hammer! :cheesy:

AttackTheNet
07-19-2013, 06:04 AM
I'm just now getting around to paying attention.

All but one, I believe, have Anderson, so he is a non-factor unless he loses, which helps the person without him.

Most everyone has Janko. But those of us with Falla will be rooting for the upset.

You are correct, dry. All but one of the owners selected Anderson and all but five chose Tipsy.

AttackTheNet
07-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Why did I ever allow Tipsy to foul my team with his presence, even for just a week? I knew better than to pick him!

skatingfan
07-19-2013, 06:54 PM
Why did I ever allow Tipsy to foul my team with his presence, even for just a week? I knew better than to pick him!

It will be interesting to see what happens but since he was the only A player playing this week and so many people added him it probably will not matter in the end - the only loss for those of us who picked him is that we have to use a trade to get rid of him but given that outside of Montreal & Cincinnati hardly any of the top 15 are playing it made matter that much either.

AttackTheNet
07-19-2013, 07:11 PM
It will be interesting to see what happens but since he was the only A player playing this week and so many people added him it probably will not matter in the end - the only loss for those of us who picked him is that we have to use a trade to get rid of him but given that outside of Montreal & Cincinnati hardly any of the top 15 are playing it made matter that much either.

Wise words, skatingfan. But you're forgetting one thing. How much has Tipsy polluted the other guys, just by being on my team? ;)

dryrunguy
07-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Falla! :banana:

ponchi101
07-20-2013, 02:09 PM
I just got back home, and saw the semi on TV. There were plenty of empty seats, so maybe tomorrow I will go and check the final. Colombians are fun if their man wins.

Drop-shot
07-20-2013, 02:59 PM
Atlanta begins on Monday, right?

patrick
07-20-2013, 04:34 PM
Atlanta begins on Monday, right?

:yes:

AttackTheNet
07-24-2013, 03:49 PM
Nice win by by Harrison the Younger (h/t to Moose for that appellation, taken from the Radwanska sisters!) over Falla, a finalist last week in Bogota. Of course, those fantasy owners who had Falla would probably disagree! ;)

tenedab
07-24-2013, 06:41 PM
I agree, Falla got extinguished.

patrick
07-24-2013, 07:18 PM
And, the Fish get fried at the end

dryrunguy
07-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Nice win by by Harrison the Younger (h/t to Moose for that appellation, taken from the Radwanska sisters!) over Falla, a finalist last week in Bogota. Of course, those fantasy owners who had Falla would probably disagree! ;)

Given where Christian is in his development, Falla is a respectable scalp to take at this point in time. I'm bummed on the Falla front since he's on my team, but that was offset by the Fish loss. I was SOOO close to trading him in this week.

AttackTheNet
07-24-2013, 07:48 PM
And, the Fish get fried at the end

So he lost? The score's not showing up in the ATP live scores app.

patrick
07-25-2013, 05:14 AM
So he lost? The score's not showing up in the ATP live scores app.

You have to go back to Tuesday scores to find the result as that match did start on Tuesday before the rain pushed the remainder of the match to Wednesday

AttackTheNet
07-25-2013, 05:16 AM
You have to go back to Tuesday scores to find the result as that match did start on Tuesday before the rain pushed the remainder of the match to Wednesday

Yep. I found that out last night. Thanks, patrick!

skatingfan
07-29-2013, 09:25 PM
Weird first day in Washington - not a lot of points to be gained with first round wins but some people lost a lot of potential points with players like Blake going down in the first round.

ptmcmahon
07-29-2013, 09:53 PM
The contest has been mostly top heavy so far (or have a non available winner) so the lower guys have been the key and may continue to be so - these first days may be what matter most with this being one of the larger fields of the contest.

AttackTheNet
07-30-2013, 02:37 PM
I knew I never should have picked Dolgo for my team! He's had a middling 2013, but I was seduced by his run in D.C. last year. How does that disclaimer go on mutual fund prospectuses: "Past performance is no guarantee of future results" or some such. :D Should have listened to my gut on this one.

ponchi101
07-31-2013, 07:13 PM
Sorry to sound like an absolute jerk, guys, but Fish won. I don't know, either that or I am so delusional about my team that I am reading scores backwards.
Don't scare me so.

tenedab
07-31-2013, 08:10 PM
You are right, cancel your appointment with the shrink. I guess the water is better in DC than in Atlanta.

ptmcmahon
08-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Argh! My (and some others) entire non A+B team withdrew for next week (Monfils, Fish.)

skatingfan
08-01-2013, 08:41 PM
The way things are shaping up this week its going to be difficult to make up ground with all the unique players (Raonic, Nishikori for example) eliminated and all the remaining players are shared amongst most peoples teams - only helps the leaders - need something to happen next week to make up ground.

dryrunguy
08-02-2013, 09:37 AM
The way things are shaping up this week its going to be difficult to make up ground with all the unique players (Raonic, Nishikori for example) eliminated and all the remaining players are shared amongst most peoples teams - only helps the leaders - need something to happen next week to make up ground.

The Dimitrov pick is off the beaten path. I believe four people have him?

AttackTheNet
08-02-2013, 09:42 AM

That's right, dry. 4 players have Grigor.

skatingfan
08-02-2013, 06:43 PM

But now Dimitrov is gone too - so really the standings are pretty much set with most of us having Isner, Anderson, Haas, & del Potro left.

dryrunguy
08-02-2013, 07:24 PM
But now Dimitrov is gone too - so really the standings are pretty much set with most of us having Isner, Anderson, Haas, & del Potro left.

Correct. There are a few minor differences in who some of those who are high in the standings do NOT have. One in the top five doesn't have Del Potro, and one in the top 10 doesn't have Haas (at least according to my count, which could be incorrect).

ptmcmahon
08-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Team is 0-4 so far this week and already down to just A players...awesome!

dryrunguy
08-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Well, I debated long and hard last week about whether to keep Haas or Del Potro. I chose Haas as I like his chances to possibly get through the Nadal quarter. Doesn't matter now as Haas retired in his match today. These are the turns of events that keep me from winning these things. It stings even more that Wawrinka lost, which would have made things even easier for Tommy.

Drop-shot
08-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Well, I debated long and hard last week about whether to keep Haas or Del Potro. I chose Haas as I like his chances to possibly get through the Nadal quarter. Doesn't matter now as Haas retired in his match today. These are the turns of events that keep me from winning these things. It stings even more that Wawrinka lost, which would have made things even easier for Tommy.

I did the same thing and have also hampered my chances badly now.

dryrunguy
08-07-2013, 01:17 PM
I did the same thing and have also hampered my chances badly now.

Oh who gives a rat's ass about you? You have 21 medals. Save your sad stories for Oprah.

Ribbons
08-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Oh who gives a rat's ass about you? You have 21 medals. Save your sad stories for Oprah.

*looks at dry's trophy case*
*flicks poutine at you both*

ponchi101
08-07-2013, 03:34 PM

The turn of events that keep ME from winning these things is that I enter them.
And you are telling Drop about his 21 medals? You have 16!!!! Give me a break!!!!
(gee, with friends like these.... ) ;)

Drop-shot
08-07-2013, 04:39 PM

*looks at dry's trophy case*
*flicks poutine at you both*

The turn of events that keep ME from winning these things is that I enter them.
And you are telling Drop about his 21 medals? You have 16!!!! Give me a break!!!!
(gee, with friends like these.... ) ;)

Karma's a bit*h, ain't it? :cheesy:

dryrunguy
08-07-2013, 06:52 PM
:hyst:

ptmcmahon
08-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Down to one player left!

I was debating between making Ferrer or Nadal my unique pick ... and definitely chose wrong. Oh well, can't win em all.

Charlie02123
08-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Just my A guys now: Djokovic, Murray, Del Potro. Anyone have some non-As? I imagine there has to be a few teams with Raonic or Gulbis.

dryrunguy
08-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Dodig served for the match in the third against Del Potro at 5-4, got broken at 15, and after that didn't win a point.

Drop-shot
08-08-2013, 04:39 AM
Just my A guys now: Djokovic, Murray, Del Potro. Anyone have some non-As? I imagine there has to be a few teams with Raonic or Gulbis.

Raonic is from the A group, so I doubt it.

skatingfan
08-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Nobody get Raonic - I have Davydenko & Pospisil left and I think someone else has Davydenko as well.

dryrunguy
08-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Splat!

AttackTheNet
08-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Now I'm REALLY glad I stayed away from the Djokovic-Murray combo. With Murray's loss, I can still hang with the leaders. I have a feeling waylandboy may be our new leader come Monday morning (he's the only owner with Rafa.)

munchin
08-08-2013, 02:04 PM
I kept Del Potro and Haas and just traded in Djokovic but not Murray, because I thought DelPo was going to beat Andy. I was bummed when Haas lost, but now I'm glad I didn't spend a trade yet on Murray. DelPo is hurt though, so it might end up being a bit of a wash.

Drop-shot
08-08-2013, 03:38 PM
What a bomb. Kept Haas (lost) and traded Delpo for Andy to whom he was supposed to lose.

AttackTheNet
08-09-2013, 05:57 AM
skatingfan is in really good shape. He/she still has Djokovic, but also has 2 of the other remaining quarterfinalists in Pospisil and Davydenko. That Troicki for Davydenko trade was a savvy one.

skatingfan
08-09-2013, 07:50 AM
skatingfan is in really good shape. He/she still has Djokovic, but also has 2 of the other remaining quarterfinalists in Pospisil and Davydenko. That Troicki for Davydenko trade was a savvy one.

Now it is - last week it looked like a dud after he lost to Matosevic in the first round - the other thing is that I have used all my trades because of Troicki's suspension and Monfils' injury and so I will probably be screwed next week or the week after - but it is nice at the moment.

dryrunguy
08-09-2013, 12:20 PM
So everyone who had Raonic traded him out? Is that correct?

Drop-shot
08-09-2013, 01:56 PM

:wall:

skatingfan
08-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Yup, to trade in Murray :lipsrsealed:

ptmcmahon
08-11-2013, 09:34 AM
Why oh why did I choose Ferrer over Rafa when making my "different" trade this week? What could have possibly possessed me to think that was a good idea?

munchin
08-11-2013, 12:51 PM

Yup, I think every single one.

ptmcmahon
08-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Federer and Ferrer first seeds through to round of 16...my miracle comeback dream is still alive ... heh.

dryrunguy
08-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Damn you, Felithiano! :mad:

skatingfan
08-16-2013, 06:42 PM
The Lord gives with one hand - Berdych defeated Murray and del Potro won :cheesy: - and takes with the other - Haas, Davydenko, & Baghdatis withdraw from Winston-Salem. :(

ptmcmahon
08-17-2013, 02:09 AM
Am I allowed to complain about not adding Nadal again this week? :)

skatingfan
08-17-2013, 03:22 AM
Am I allowed to complain about not adding Nadal again this week? :)

You and everyone else - waylandboy-tw traded him out for this week - how must he be feeling?

munchin
08-17-2013, 07:46 AM
Ugh, the better Berdych does in Cincy, the less I like his chances next week. If he wins, he'll probably barely try next week.

Drop-shot
08-17-2013, 07:58 AM
Ugh, the better Berdych does in Cincy, the less I like his chances next week. If he wins, he'll probably barely try next week.

I completely agree. Which makes adding him all the more dangerous. Sadistic game, isn't it?

dryrunguy
08-17-2013, 02:04 PM

It's not completely unheard of for a player to accept a wildcard and then withdraw.

luvs10s
08-17-2013, 03:45 PM
It's not completely unheard of for a player to accept a wildcard and then withdraw.

:slap:

patrick
08-19-2013, 12:07 PM
My chances of even getting a medal has disappeared as Berdych and Isner both withdrew from Winston-Salem. Could they have done it before Sunday?

AttackTheNet
08-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Just saw on the Winston Salem Open's Twitter feed that Isner has indeed withdrawn with a hip injury.

Drop-shot
08-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Bullet dodged.

dryrunguy
08-19-2013, 04:05 PM
:slap:

I deserve that. :)

skatingfan
08-19-2013, 07:55 PM
My chances of even getting a medal has disappeared as Berdych and Isner both withdrew from Winston-Salem. Could they have done it before Sunday?

Don't be so sure about that Patrick - after today it seems everything is up in the air and I think there are probably six or seven people who could win this thing depending on who makes the final in Winston-Salem - still not feeling confident about my chances of staying in the top 3, especially since I'm relying on Blake to get me any points but I think I can stay in the top 10 now which is more than I could say yesterday.

Charlie02123
08-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Berdych and Isner out gives me a small crack in the window of opportunity. All I need is Paire to win the tournament and any other player on every team to lose immediately and I can medal. Go Benoit go!

skatingfan
08-19-2013, 08:57 PM
Berdych and Isner out gives me a small crack in the window of opportunity. All I need is Paire to win the tournament and any other player on every team to lose immediately and I can medal. Go Benoit go!

And given the field that is completely possible - though it's also possible that he loses his first match to Blake - at least I hope he does (sorry Charlie). :p

dryrunguy
08-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Don't be so sure about that Patrick - after today it seems everything is up in the air and I think there are probably six or seven people who could win this thing depending on who makes the final in Winston-Salem - still not feeling confident about my chances of staying in the top 3, especially since I'm relying on Blake to get me any points but I think I can stay in the top 10 now which is more than I could say yesterday.

Not sure about winning, but there are 14-15 or so who have a shot at winning a medal; 13-14 if Monaco doesn't make the final or win.

:hyst:

I was desperate.

Drop-shot
08-20-2013, 05:10 AM
I had to decide between Verdasco, Querrey and Monaco. At a point, I also considered Seppi :cheesy:

skatingfan
08-21-2013, 09:10 AM
So with Blake losing to Paire yesterday I am officially out of players in Winston-Salem so I feel like a potential lucky-loser - I've got a spot in the draw but I need a bunch of other people to lose and somebody to pull out - it's not a great feeling - like a sitting duck - especially after things went so well the last couple of weeks to have this competition end like this for me is really frustrating - oh well - bring on the Open :cool:

dryrunguy
08-21-2013, 03:27 PM
So with Blake losing to Paire yesterday I am officially out of players in Winston-Salem so I feel like a potential lucky-loser - I've got a spot in the draw but I need a bunch of other people to lose and somebody to pull out - it's not a great feeling - like a sitting duck - especially after things went so well the last couple of weeks to have this competition end like this for me is really frustrating - oh well - bring on the Open :cool:

And with Monaco's loss, I'm officially cooked. Bummer. It's going to be interesting to see how this unfolds. There are still a bunch of people who are mathematically able to medal--about 12.

munchin
08-21-2013, 03:45 PM
My wagon is entirely hitched to Sam Querrey with Paire's loss. But I think three people ahead of me also have Querrey, so I'm probably mathematically out.

AttackTheNet
08-22-2013, 10:59 AM
I knew that Dolgo pick would pay off at some point! I've only been carrying him the whole contest. :) Into the semis, and lukeorion and I are the only owners to have him. Now I just need Gael to win! Come on La Monf!!! Just wish they weren't on the same side of the draw.

AttackTheNet
08-22-2013, 11:00 AM
I have no idea if I have a chance to medal, being in 9th place going into Winston Salem. I doubt it, but if I can get a semi and tournament win out of Dolgo and La Monf, who knows?

skatingfan
08-22-2013, 01:27 PM
I have no idea if I have a chance to medal, being in 9th place going into Winston Salem. I doubt it, but if I can get a semi and tournament win out of Dolgo and La Monf, who knows?

I think you are very much in the mix right now - remember I'm sitting 2nd right now and I have no players remaining - sitting duck.

Drop-shot
08-22-2013, 05:29 PM
With Verdasco out, any last hope has also been dashed.

AttackTheNet
08-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Here's where the top 13 stand after the quarterfinals:

1. tenedab 735 pts. 0 players remaining
2. skatingfan 722 pts. 0 players remaining
3. luvs10s 710 pts. 0 players remaining
4. waylandboy-tw 703 pts. 1 player remaining (S. Querrey)
5. patrick 699 pts. 0 players remaining
6. oploskoffie 694 pts. 1 player remaining (G. Monfils)
7. dryrunguy 690 pts. 0 players remaining
8. Fiercehart 686 pts. 0 players remaining
9. Charlie02123 679 pts. 0 players remaining
10(t). Drop-shot 674 pts. 1 player remaining (G. Monfils)
10(t). mysterX 674 pts. 1 player remaining (S. Querrey)
12. Miles 671 pts. 2 players remaining (S. Querrey, G. Monfils)
13. AttackTheNet 662 pts. 2 players remaining (A. Dolgopolov, G. Monfils)

If Querrey wins, our gold medalist will be waylandboy-tw. I don't have time right now to figure out the other scenarios.

skatingfan
08-22-2013, 08:48 PM
I think I have this figured out correctly but I could have made a mistake so please nobody take this as gospel.

The medals are between tenedab, waylandboy-tw, oploskoffie, Miles, AttackTheNet, and Omegadoom.

I think if Monfils makes the final then Miles wins no matter who wins the tournament.

If Dolgopolov wins then AttackTheNet wins.

If Querrey defeats Dolgopolov in the final then waylandboy-tw wins.

If Melzer defeats Dolgopolov in the final then tenedab wins.

I'm really going to regret trading Monfils out for Baghdatis - I didn't think Monfils was going to play at all and I was desperate to pick up points after Washington cause I was like 13th or something at that point and Baghdatis was suppose to be playing this week and had just crushed Nishikori in Washington :(. Oh well, thanks to the organizers and good luck to those with a chance to medal.

AttackTheNet
08-23-2013, 05:55 AM
I think I have this figured out correctly but I could have made a mistake so please nobody take this as gospel.

The medals are between tenedab, waylandboy-tw, oploskoffie, Miles, AttackTheNet, and Omegadoom.

I think if Monfils makes the final then Miles wins no matter who wins the tournament.

If Dolgopolov wins then AttackTheNet wins.

If Querrey defeats Dolgopolov in the final then waylandboy-tw wins.

If Melzer defeats Dolgopolov in the final then tenedab wins.

I'm really going to regret trading Monfils out for Baghdatis - I didn't think Monfils was going to play at all and I was desperate to pick up points after Washington cause I was like 13th or something at that point and Baghdatis was suppose to be playing this week and had just crushed Nishikori in Washington :(. Oh well, thanks to the organizers and good luck to those with a chance to medal.

skatingfan, you are absolutely right in my case. If Dolgo wins (even if he plays Querrey in the final), I'll finish with 757 points and the gold medal. I like Dolgopolov (and saw him play in person this year in Memphis), but I'll be cheering mightily for him this afternoon against Monfils. GOOOOOOO Alex!

Charlie02123
08-23-2013, 06:16 AM
Here's where the top 13 stand after the quarterfinals:
9. Charlie02123 679 pts. 0 players remaining
I am feeling good about my chances!!!

(I'm good at math, but drunk.)

munchin
08-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Doesn't anyone like to be surprised anymore?

I think it might still be up for grabs, but I did haphazardly quick calculations, so don't take this as gospel, either.

If Melzer beats Monfils in the final, oploskoffie could snag the overall gold.
If Monfils beats either Querrey or Melzer, Miles could win overall gold.
If Querrey beats Monfils, waylandboy could win overall gold.

ptmcmahon
08-23-2013, 05:58 PM

I do when I'm not in contention ;)

skatingfan
08-23-2013, 06:59 PM
double post

skatingfan
08-23-2013, 07:06 PM

I think it might still be up for grabs, but I did haphazardly quick calculations, so don't take this as gospel, either.

If Melzer beats Monfils in the final, oploskoffie could snag the overall gold.
If Monfils beats either Querrey or Melzer, Miles could win overall gold.
If Querrey beats Monfils, waylandboy could win overall gold.

Maybe these threads could come with a 'Spoilers Alert' like the television threads. I hate surprises - though finding myself in the lead after Cinncinati was a surprise so I had to know if I could hang onto a medal - waiting is not my thing and knowing makes me feel more in control - though obviously that is largely a myth of own making. Knowing what the possibilities are help me know who to cheer for - makes it more fun or frustrating for me.

Based on scores AttackTheNet posted yesterday I believe that these are the standings.

Miles - 741
oploskoffie - 736
tenedab - 732
AttackTheNet - 728

tenedab is out of players and the rest of Monfils left - no one has Melzer so the only result in question is whether tenedab or AttackTheNet get bronze.

ptmcmahon
08-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Overall this would've been a good tournament to go against the grain - if someone had hit on most of the right picks they would've run away with it.

munchin
08-23-2013, 09:12 PM
Maybe these threads could come with a 'Spoilers Alert' like the television threads. I hate surprises - though finding myself in the lead after Cinncinati was a surprise so I had to know if I could hang onto a medal - waiting is not my thing and knowing makes me feel more in control - though obviously that is largely a myth of own making. Knowing what the possibilities are help me know who to cheer for - makes it more fun or frustrating for me.

Based on scores AttackTheNet posted yesterday I believe that these are the standings.

Miles - 741
oploskoffie - 736
tenedab - 732
AttackTheNet - 728

tenedab is out of players and the rest of Monfils left - no one has Melzer so the only result in question is whether tenedab or AttackTheNet get bronze.

Yes, our numbers don't match but the overall rankings do. I figured out what was missing from mine (Berankis's points). Though I still have Omegadoom still in contention on mine...maybe I'll just stop projecting.

skatingfan
08-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Yes, our numbers don't match but the overall rankings do. I figured out what was missing from mine (Berankis's points). Though I still have Omegadoom still in contention on mine...maybe I'll just stop projecting.

Don't worry about it Munchin - I could be wrong.

dryrunguy
08-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Now Dodig decides to win a match. :rolleyes:

Drop-shot
08-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Now Dodig decides to win a match. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it!