PDA

View Full Version : THRNY 2013 - Ask Questions Here

munchin
07-07-2013, 07:27 PM
If you have any questions regarding the contest, ask them here, and we will be more than happy to answer them.

AttackTheNet
07-10-2013, 05:40 AM
munchin, when we post our trades, would you like for us to post our entire team with the new player added (as the instructions say)? I don't recall this being in the instructions in past contests.

munchin
07-10-2013, 07:27 AM
munchin, when we post our trades, would you like for us to post our entire team with the new player added (as the instructions say)? I don't recall this being in the instructions in past contests.

I just copied and pasted that section from last year's event (like a boss :cheesy:). It's not a requirement. No one's trades will be invalidated if they don't post their entire team, however posting the whole team could help us more quickly sort out the discrepancies that come up each year (when the team you think you have doesn't match the team we think you have). But post trades in any way that would be easily interpretable to someone else. "Djokovic OUT, Nadal IN" is clear enough. :thumbsup:

AttackTheNet
07-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Gotcha, thanks!

munchin
07-14-2013, 08:23 AM
For the record, AttackTheNet has graciously offered his services in the scoring of this contest. If you see a PM or post from him about your THRNY team, he's asking on behalf of the TAT contest staff, and not out of idle curiosity :cheesy:.

ptmcmahon
08-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Deadline for Montreal will be Montreal start of play right? Don't think I see any MD matches tomorrow...

patrick
08-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Trade deadline should be Monday

AttackTheNet
08-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Right. Trade deadline is Monday, I believe at noon Eastern time.