PDA

View Full Version : Dear Tanya Harding:

dryrunguy
01-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Hi, my name is Dry. I'm in the TAT suicide pool.

I know you're busy doing, well, whatever it is you do these days, but... The guy I picked to win today is down two sets to love. I was wondering... How quickly can Jeff Gillooly get to Melbourne, Australia? I have a job for him.

Your friend and admirer,

Dry

shtexas
01-20-2007, 06:59 PM

I know you're busy doing, well, whatever it is you do these days, but... The guy I picked to win today is down two sets to love. I was wondering... How quickly can Jeff Gillooly get to Melbourne, Australia? I have a job for him.

Your friend and admirer,

Dry

LOL! But, he's Jeff Stone now.

jjnow
01-20-2007, 07:01 PM
I saw this in the recent post bar, and I was already laughing.

jj

dryrunguy
01-20-2007, 07:18 PM

Your friend and admirer,

Dry

Ah, I forgot about that!

Dry

shtexas
01-20-2007, 07:19 PM

Your friend and admirer,

Dry

Ah, I forgot about that!

Dry

It's kinda scary we even know things like that.

dryrunguy
01-20-2007, 07:24 PM

Your friend and admirer,

Dry

Ah, I forgot about that!

Dry

It's kinda scary we even know things like that.

Indeed! But mission accomplished... So far... Ferrer up 5-1 in the third.

Now finish it, Jeff!

Dry

Jack
01-20-2007, 07:26 PM
If he's all set on MCA, he could run over to Vodafone and do a little kneecapping on Peer.

dryrunguy
01-20-2007, 07:31 PM
If he's all set on MCA, he could run over to Vodafone and do a little kneecapping on Peer.

Sorry, can't help you Jack. I need Kuzzy for the prediction contest. Pay your own bills. ;D

(I will tell you a secret, though... Tanya still has Jeff on speed-dial.)

Dry

dryrunguy
01-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Curses! Ferrer down a break in the fourth!

Jeff, I told you, BOTH knees! Dumb ass!

Dry

FourTeller
01-20-2007, 07:42 PM
I don't advocate violent crime of any kind, even if it's meant to further my SP goals

[s]Now if an on court attendant could be bribed into slipping a little something into Fish's drink bottle...

FT

shtexas
01-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Curses! Ferrer down a break in the fourth!

Jeff, I told you, BOTH knees! Dumb ass!

Dry

Why did we trust him? He didn't even do a good enough job on Nancy.

dryrunguy
01-20-2007, 07:45 PM
I don't advocate violent crime of any kind, even if it's meant to further my SP goals

[s]Now if an on court attendant could be bribed into slipping a little something into Fish's drink bottle...

FT

This is what we get for picking a cupcake like Ferrer... And this is going to be the SECOND time he's knocked me out of a suicide pool I completely deserve this.

Dry

mrjiggyfly2
01-20-2007, 08:17 PM

FT

This is what we get for picking a cupcake like Ferrer... And this is going to be the SECOND time he's knocked me out of a suicide pool I completely deserve this.

Dry

Too bad guys. you did need Gillooly after all.

dryrunguy
01-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Filthy bastard!

Dry

shtexas
01-20-2007, 08:19 PM
It's my fault for calling Mardy useless last year.

mrjiggyfly2
01-20-2007, 08:24 PM

Just when you think he's useless, he surprises you. And just when you think he's useful, he sticks it to you.

dryrunguy
01-20-2007, 08:30 PM

Just when you think he's useless, he surprises you. And just when you think he's useful, he sticks it to you.

Sounds like my ex-wife.

Dry