PDA

View Full Version : Switch to the old TAT colors

Kirkus
10-09-2005, 03:59 PM
I like this blue (maybe just because it's new) but realize that other members might prefer the Green/Purple scheme from the old TAT. With our new board, you don't have to see what others see. Again, the choice is yours.

If you go to your profile, click on "Options" and change the area that says, "Which template would you like to use?" from default blue to tat retro, then cllick "change profile", you'll have the look of the old board. I'll be tweaking this new template over the next week or so, but I wanted to make it available as soon as I could for you.

Betsmoyo
10-09-2005, 06:37 PM
I dont see the options button but I like the blue.

Kirkus
10-09-2005, 06:44 PM
When you go to your profile, click on the "modify" link (way to the right of your photo), then you'll have the options link, along with other settings you can change.

I remember when we switched to the green/purple, you said at the time you liked the blue. But as usual, when we switched you didn't complain.

It's all good. ;)

Betsmoyo
10-11-2005, 01:01 PM
When you go to your profile, click on the "modify" link (way to the right of your photo), then you'll have the options link, along with other settings you can change.

I remember when we switched to the green/purple, you said at the time you liked the blue. But as usual, when we switched you didn't complain.

It's all good. ;)
I found it but i didnt change it yet. I dont mind if you change the colors and yes I was originally opposed but ended up liking it. So its all good.

Kirkus
10-11-2005, 01:50 PM
You can actually change it just for yourself. No one else will see the change but you. Some of us can have blue, and others the green/purple.

If you change it in your profile it doesn't affect anyone but you.