PDA

View Full Version : Missing Catz

Kirkus
10-09-2005, 03:10 PM
If anyone has a way of getting hold of Catz, please do so and ask her to email any problems she's having to me at admin@talkabouttennis.com or kirk@stenvall.net.

I think we've seen the majority of our regulars except for her. I know she couldn't find us early this morning. I sent her an email to the address listed on her profile, but haven't heard from her yet.

I'm probably just freakin' out and she'll pop in any minute. I just want to make sure that no one is left behind.

Kirkus
10-10-2005, 07:32 PM
I saw her today, here, but she didn't post anything. I'm going to email her again and see if she responds.

Doll_Face
10-10-2005, 08:37 PM
I saw her today, here, but she didn't post anything. I'm going to email her again and see if she responds.

Papa,

You are a big worry wart. How sweet :-*

Catz will be back.

catz33
10-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Papa,

I was lost in a bean field in Northern Ohio, trying to use my parents dial up with AOL(Yuk!) after being in the combine all day.

I enjoyed the farming although have to admit that it was a harder workout than I have been getting at the gym......clinging to a ladder on a 2 story grain bin several times a day was about more than I could take!!

Doll_Face
10-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Papa,

I was lost in a bean field in Northern Ohio, trying to use my parents dial up with AOL(Yuk!) after being in the combine all day.

I enjoyed the farming although have to admit that it was a harder workout than I have been getting at the gym......clinging to a ladder on a 2 story grain bin several times a day was about more than I could take!!

Thank the Good Lord he made me a city slicker --- with long nails :D

It's nice to have your witty spirit back, Ms. Catz. I hope the family is feeling fine.