PDA

View Full Version : Our new home is ready!

Kirkus
10-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Welcome TAT members!

Here we are in our new home. I did my very best to make this move as painless as possible for all of our members. However, our test forum wasn't really tested (my sincerest thanks to the few of you who did take the time to click over to the test forum :) ), so there may be some bugs that I just don't know about yet.

You'll notice that me and Bets (and possibly others) are listed as "Ex Members" on our posts that were converted from the old board. This is something that I can't change, but these posts eventually will find themselves deep in the boards and won't create a problem.

If you come upon something else that's not working, or just doesn't seem right, please tell me about it in the Bugs Board (http://www.talkabouttennis.com/cgi-bin/TATv2/YaBB.pl?num=1128737472) here in TAT News and Information.

Those of you had there personal pics (avatar) hosted at TAT, you'll notice that it's no longer there. This is due to the server move. Just drop me a PM and I'll get it fixed for you ASAP.

You may also want to double check your profile and make sure everything is current. I had to reset my time zone.

I'll be tidying up this weekend... marking our charter members, moderators, getting our smiley collection back, etc. But after a few days all should be caught up.

Doll_Face
10-09-2005, 09:15 AM
Thanks, Papa [smiley=kissing.gif]

Sebastien447
10-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Wowsers! This is just about the coolest thing ever!

IT'S SO FAST compared to the old TAT!

Sorry I haven't been around but the move, finding a job, new girlfriend ... life is good but busy! I hope I'll be able to get here more often, love you all and miss you!

Kudos to Kirkie! Smooch for Dolly!

Ciao for now

Betsmoyo
10-13-2005, 07:20 PM
I must agree that this board kicks some serious assage. Ver nice Kirkus!

Kirkus
10-13-2005, 10:27 PM
Thanks! :)

It is pretty cool.

Doll_Face
10-16-2005, 08:41 AM

Sorry I haven't been around but the move, finding a job, new girlfriend ... life is good but busy! I hope I'll be able to get here more often, love you all and miss you!

Ciao for now

Well well, look who happened to visit us :-*

Does the new girlie speak French? Come on, spill it Seberdoodle!

Sebastien447
10-17-2005, 08:32 PM

Ciao for now

Yeah, she speaks French, and has a BA in French ...

my perfect match eh?

Doll_Face
10-18-2005, 09:53 AM

Ciao for now

my perfect match eh?

Yup, sounds like your type of lady. Does Beatrice know about her? Wait, is it Beatrice?[smiley=laugh.gif]

Sebastien447
10-18-2005, 08:06 PM

Ciao for now

my perfect match eh?

Yup, sounds like your type of lady. Does Beatrice know about her? Wait, is it Beatrice?[smiley=laugh.gif]

hmmmmmmmmmmm

[smiley=39.gif]

Doll_Face
10-19-2005, 07:24 AM
Okay, just tell me her height and I will know.

SVP SVP ::)